Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Wish

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I would never fail at anything ever again.

Is this even possible? From a success standpoint, it looks like there are people who do so. Randal on the Apprentice, for example.

Are successful people just better at picking their challenges, or do they never fail regardless?

Dover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get real. Thats not possible. The only thing you can do is learn from your failures so as to succeed in the future.

I think that would be really boring too.

On a side note, I'd wish that nobody ever again has one of their wishes come true. Mwahaha!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistakes are an essential part of life. From errors we all grow to become better people.

Also let me add that no one is perfect. Everyone has their flaws and makes their mistakes. The ones who make it seem like they don't just handle their losses well and are adiment about not making those mistakes again.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an odd wish. Sounds to me like you've never actually learned from your mistakes or failures before. Either that or you can't seem to connect learning with failure.

You see, there's always two possible outcomes when you talk about success. Failing or never failing. Regardless of what you might believe, you do not have total control over incidences that causes you to fail or succeed. What you can do is control your response to failure or success. You can choose to pick yourself up in times of failure or keep staying down. You can choose to become a spoilt egotistical 'brat' in times of success or be modest and respectful.

If it's one thing you have to understand, it's the fact that the only thing you hae control over is your actions and thoughts. Don't go dreaming about external things falling into place so nicely for you.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most successful appear perfect because they don't tell you about their failures.

When Donald Trump made his first million, he probably didn't let anyone know he screwed things up 100 times beforehand.

The only way to never make mistakes is to never try.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is only one way you can make sure you never fail at anything again. By never attempting anything new. :rolleyes: