Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Wing Burned Out Of Game

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t really have a question or anything, I just wanted to share this and talk about it. Of course I’m keeping things 100% anonymous, but it’s something I still wanted to discuss for the sake of conversation.

I recently noticed that one of the guys I winged with occasionally left the pickup group that I’m a part of. I asked him about it, and he said that he didn’t feel like the group was worth the money that he paid at all. I also found out that he decided to get a girlfriend again.

I respect the decision 100%, and we’re still friends and kicking it of course, but I did want to ask about it. He said:
“Yeah, ngl a lot of the advice they share is absolute hogwash. Best thing one can do is get yoked and eat better, etc and just go out to have fun.” (He means as opposed to actively going out to approach girls.)

“Girls are really silly, unless you happen to be their type or are just blonde/ripped/tall - they’ll use you for drinks etc. It takes some serious emotional damage/events in life to play the wordplay and finesse game. Only person I can say objectively who has that is [redacted.]”

I personally think that’s a horrible mindset, but it is his decision so I decided not to start an argument.

When I think about it, he was struggling with Approach Anxiety a decent bit still. I often had to drag him into sets. But even with that, I’ve seen him pull in front of my own two eyes when we went out and gamed. It also surprises me that you can get this mindset when you see guys in the group pulling and posting success stories literally all the time.

This goes back to the fact that 95% of people who get into game burn out from it. Which is fine, it’s just really crazy how high that stat is. Just wanted to talk about how high the burnout rate in game is for the sake of discussion.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys into pickup end up having serious issues. I made a thread about some of the most notable pickup artists having major personal issues.

Game burnout is a real thing. Most men don't experience game burnout in the way Roosh did.

Some men who are successful in bolstering their notch counts eventually settle down with one woman and start to emulate their beta male friends. I've seen this.

Additionally, as @DEEZEDBRAH says, a lot of men get into LTRs and often put a ring on the first woman who consistently touches their penis. I've also seen this.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t really have a question or anything, I just wanted to share this and talk about it. Of course I’m keeping things 100% anonymous, but it’s something I still wanted to discuss for the sake of conversation.

I recently noticed that one of the guys I winged with occasionally left the pickup group that I’m a part of. I asked him about it, and he said that he didn’t feel like the group was worth the money that he paid at all. I also found out that he decided to get a girlfriend again.

I respect the decision 100%, and we’re still friends and kicking it of course, but I did want to ask about it. He said:
“Yeah, ngl a lot of the advice they share is absolute hogwash. Best thing one can do is get yoked and eat better, etc and just go out to have fun.” (He means as opposed to actively going out to approach girls.)

“Girls are really silly, unless you happen to be their type or are just blonde/ripped/tall - they’ll use you for drinks etc. It takes some serious emotional damage/events in life to play the wordplay and finesse game. Only person I can say objectively who has that is [redacted.]”

I personally think that’s a horrible mindset, but it is his decision so I decided not to start an argument.

When I think about it, he was struggling with Approach Anxiety a decent bit still. I often had to drag him into sets. But even with that, I’ve seen him pull in front of my own two eyes when we went out and gamed. It also surprises me that you can get this mindset when you see guys in the group pulling and posting success stories literally all the time.

This goes back to the fact that 95% of people who get into game burn out from it. Which is fine, it’s just really crazy how high that stat is. Just wanted to talk about how high the burnout rate in game is for the sake of discussion.
Some guys aren’t built for the game and/or the nightlife. You already know that I’m part of a pickup group too. I’ve been part of it for close to 3 years now. I’ve seen many members come and go. Many of them couldn’t handle the night life or they just didn’t do any self improvement. The ones that didn’t do the self improvement would get mad that they weren’t getting any results. Minimal effort = minimal results. Giving up is the easy way out. Most men in our society today, want to take the easy way out. Not everyone can handle this stuff. If the guy quit then just let him go. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make the horse drink. You tried to help him.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The biggest issue players face is that you cannot unsee what you learn about women with time and exposure. 99% of them fit a fairly rigid behavioral template.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of a pickup group here and this is what I have commonly seen from others when I am commonly out:

1. Most dudes will barely approach, they will just stay around other dudes in the group and gossip about whatever is going on with the group and guys in it. Hero worship is big too because I have seen these dudes swarm popular Pickup Artists in the group, including to Playing With Fire.

2. The dudes who do approach tend to approach trash women, I am talking grossly overweight girls. Like these dudes are scared as heck of talking to normal women or good looking women.

3. The ones who do get "laid" are spam approachers that will approach over 40 different women in a night if they can in the hopes of getting one to say yes. They tend to also be drunk and use the same canned approach for every woman.

It's like these dudes never face up to their fear of talking to attractive women and even when out approaching, they just sort of run away from it. I'd say that maybe 5% of the dudes on any given PUA group are actually successfully and these are the guys that:

1. Do not really post that much or get involved in group drama, they tend to just be out looking for a wing on the chat.

2. They are very action-driven and want to get stuff done.

3. They usually do have other stuff going on outside of game that helps them and yeah, they do tend to look out for themselves.

It all matters (from fitness and career to actually approaching women), that is why very few men get to sleep with a ton of good looking women in their lives.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. The ones who do get "laid" are spam approachers that will approach over 40 different women in a night if they can in the hopes of getting one to say yes. They tend to also be drunk and use the same canned approach for every woman.
My most successful friend in my local area was a spam approacher, though he was never part of a formal pickup group. He has a triple digit notch count. This is a 6'4" White male who was an NCAA athlete in a country club sport and has had solid white collar employment.

He was regimented about his pickup efforts. He would get semi-intoxicated his apartment, roll to the bars and arrive around 11:30 PM-12 AM. From that point, he would spam approach everything with a rather weak pickup line, and then roll out around 1:30 AM-2 AM (2 AM is closing time) with whatever woman was most into him that night. He was only able to get away with this due to being 6'4" and having a look that bougie, cookie cutter White woman find dreamy. He went to the bars in Dallas where bougie, cookie cutter White women tended to congregate. He never did any non-bar approaching and only dabbled in dating websites/apps.

Since moving in with his girlfriend and later marrying her, he's acted like a real beta male.

M

member160761

He's correct. The PUA-lifestyle is unnatural, mentally and physically draining. Being down-to-earth scores you less women but what you score are the women you want and not second-rate hookers who do it for free.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On here you have a lot of introverts who have trouble with public speaking trust me I had it bad in high school I managed to overcome it worried about yourself and you'll be okay you made it to this far and you got help that count for something nowadays.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your guy, PUA stuff always creeped me out, it’s a mindset rapists and serial killers have, premeditation, cunning and guile to get the outcome you desire over someone.

Gym and eat well and have fun, you’re friend said it, he’s right. Don’t be a creepy theory nerd, if I’m honest you’re going in that direction because you think you need to do XYZ by the book to get pum pum.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys into pickup end up having serious issues. I made a thread about some of the most notable pickup artists having major personal issues.

Game burnout is a real thing. Most men don't experience game burnout in the way Roosh did.

Some men who are successful in bolstering their notch counts eventually settle down with one woman and start to emulate their beta male friends. I've seen this.

Additionally, as @DEEZEDBRAH says, a lot of men get into LTRs and often put a ring on the first woman who consistently touches their penis. I've also seen this.
+1

It's like walking a tight rope.

Too much pickup and game causes DAMAGE!!!! You take Ls. You see some ****. You cannot unsee. You can't undo that.

Alternatively, no game or pickup is detrimental. You will see a chode play house the sec a girl touches his pee pee. These guys get rekt.

I've dated (for a lack of a better word ) variety of different women. There's no doubt, non western women are better. Less damaged. Lower kill count. Hell, even a few virgins. Super religious. Don't club, no social media, no partying etc. All they do is pray and cook. Very traditional. The downside being, they are sexually awkward and vanilla at best. Even then, 0-100 with THESE girls vs western, it's night and day different. Boring but the hardware is still female logic. You still need to give them a pair of skates and put them on ice. The biggest difference being, it's more of setting boundaries rather than egregious western modern behavior.

I got to be honest. Adopting catch and release is a by product of the west. Early 20s, she's bulking season. Are ran through. Had a few abortions and been to the gang bangs.

For fellas seeking family and white picket fence, go abroad or prepare to do so. I'm fortunate. In my city, tourism is abundant and even in wave1, and straight throughout the pandemic, I kept picking up foreign girls. The longevity of the experience pending certain geographical locations is unmistakable. Make no mistake. I am advising dating abroad &&&& DON'T BRING HER TO THE WEST.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My most successful friend in my local area was a spam approacher, though he was never part of a formal pickup group. He has a triple digit notch count. This is a 6'4" White male who was an NCAA athlete in a country club sport and has had solid white collar employment.

He was regimented about his pickup efforts. He would get semi-intoxicated his apartment, roll to the bars and arrive around 11:30 PM-12 AM. From that point, he would spam approach everything with a rather weak pickup line, and then roll out around 1:30 AM-2 AM (2 AM is closing time) with whatever woman was most into him that night. He was only able to get away with this due to being 6'4" and having a look that bougie, cookie cutter White woman find dreamy. He went to the bars in Dallas where bougie, cookie cutter White women tended to congregate. He never did any non-bar approaching and only dabbled in dating websites/apps.

Since moving in with his girlfriend and later marrying her, he's acted like a real beta male.
There's a method to the madness.
Part of a pickup group here and this is what I have commonly seen from others when I am commonly out:

1. Most dudes will barely approach, they will just stay around other dudes in the group and gossip about whatever is going on with the group and guys in it. Hero worship is big too because I have seen these dudes swarm popular Pickup Artists in the group, including to Playing With Fire.

2. The dudes who do approach tend to approach trash women, I am talking grossly overweight girls. Like these dudes are scared as heck of talking to normal women or good looking women.

It's like these dudes never face up to their fear of talking to attractive women and even when out approaching, they just sort of run away from it. I'd say that maybe 5% of the dudes on any given PUA group are actually successfully and these are the guys that:

1. Do not really post that much or get involved in group drama, they tend to just be out looking for a wing on the chat.

2. They are very action-driven and want to get stuff done.

3. They usually do have other stuff going on outside of game that helps them and yeah, they do tend to look out for themselves.

It all matters (from fitness and career to actually approaching women), that is why very few men get to sleep with a ton of good looking women in their lives.
I can count on 1 hand the amount of mercenary playboy's strictly from pickup. Personally, befriend naturals. Fellas that pull off rip. Not obsess over pickup.

I'd argue it's mind rot to obsess over girls. Its adultery. I'd argue our culture is in decline because men are worshipping women.

Few are even competent getting girls. Intermediate level is a rarity. Hell most men don't approach. I'd argue a noob but approach machine is more value adding.

As I told you before, 98% of men aren't in this for the long haul let alone a long time. Shocker, he has a gf. @stringpuller I respect who STILL HOLDS IT DOWN. it's actually a inversion. Having a girl means it's more important to RUN GAME. if you don't want to cheat, so be it. Sharpen skills. Approach. Directly /indirectly, seed her being replaceable. He has approach anxiety. Picks a gf so he doesn't go through the fire.

To play devils advocate, I don't know the group. Similar to RP, there's lots of pickup jargon that's trash. Everyone is selling rubbish. Very few are legit.

Who does pickup live on pod? Outside of Troy or tusk, I never saw that before. Tons of boomer pods. Tons of married dating coaches. No receipts. Lots of sperging out.

Your buddies should be beyond pickup or Game. It's game over for most fellas the sec a girl comes. Ideally, have buddies that do game but not the basis of the friendship or it goes once that aspect ends.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend that’s exhausting. Everything with him is about finding chicks. He’s 45 and married... we will be on our guys trip and all he is concerned about is chicks. We will all be having a good time catching up and he will initiate a conversation with 60 year old females because his theory is if younger girls see us talking to older females they feel we are safe... what happens is I usually get interrupted by a 60 year old looking for young c@ck...thinking we are obviously game because my clown friend started conversing and flirting with them. Sometimes I just want to sit at a bar... drink a beer... eat a steak... fart and burp... and go to sleep. Make sure when your with your “burnt” out friend that your actually doing things other than pick up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a HUGE opportunity cost to low yield domestic game.
This is true. I've spent my entire career running game in the USA. Only approaching strangers, website/apps, and some social media DMing. It's been brutal. And I'm saying that with a lifetime notch count higher than most men.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw one of my old wings a few week ago. He was peddling Jesus **** and trying to convert people to Christianity. He told me he was debating marrying his gf, who I think was there with him and looked like a solid 3. The man was completely broken. This is what game in the US does to you.