Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Views

RepphIz

Banned
Reaction score
people might call me conservative but this is how i view life and how things should go

basically (imo) u'll be happy if you do everything here

ok

basically just go to school, do get really good grades, a+, my gpa now is 3.8-3.9 and im trying hard to make it 4

when u get good grades, things will be easier, but dont stop! work harder! know ur teachers/professors and please them! let them know u appreciate their hard work and that u need school

pick a college, usually ivy league, a good college will help ur resume! learn to type ur resume! proofread it a million times for no spelling errors (I don't feel like typing like this so back off!)

when u start getting job offers and jobs, u'll thank me and your parents cause thats when the money starts coming in, dont listen to people who tell u otherwise, a job is TOO IMPORTANT! everyone work and needs to, those who tell u otherwise is delusional and needs to be sent to a mental hospital!

after that when u start saving enough, life gets easier and easier, picking up chicks gets easier, i guarantee it

when u drive down with a ferarri or some nice car, i guarantee chicks will look at ur direction, when u take out ur wallet and flash that money, :crackup: getting laid becomes so easy!

kids will appreciate that u majored in something, u have knowledge that u specialize in, ur parents will be proud, what more can u ask from life???

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great insight, man. Sometimes it's the simple things like this that really ring true. Just do your best in everything that you do. Invest in yourself and reap the rewards.

Spot on.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you go to a community college?is their hope?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
is that you TAI?

RepphIz

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
is that you TAI?
TAI?

Originally posted by blinkwatt
what if you go to a community college?is their hope?
i dont know, i never been there, but i do know when u go to ivy leagues, have a high paying job, its so so so much easier from there

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one said succes was bad...

However i do agree: I can just see the Gold-digging h0s zooming in on your ferrari-driving-AFC ass.

I then see you proceed to pay for dinner.

Then i see you standing at the altar with the first hot girl you get with.

The rest will be history...

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good thing you're around.

without people like you, filthy rich businesses (owned by business owners of course) wouldn't have employees.

:cheer:

~ j

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oOh Nasty
lol.

whatever tickles your pickle.

~ j
:crackup: I like this one.

On another note: ifyou follow that path, you have more chances to find a girl with the same credentials, thus making the gold-digging hos even easier to get as FBs.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jake-inator
No one said succes was bad...

However i do agree: I can just see the Gold-digging h0s zooming in on your ferrari-driving-AFC ass.

I then see you proceed to pay for dinner.

Then i see you standing at the altar with the first hot girl you get with.

The rest will be history...
Have to agree with Jake-inator here..

Nothing wrong with getting a good education en going after a good job, but don't forget to whipe out any AFC tendencies and work on your confidence before you get there or you will be seriously taken advantage of.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this gem of a thread. Why was this kid banned? He's the next Socrates, I wish he were here to enlighten us with more maxims on how to live our lives.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic
Bumping this gem of a thread. Why was this kid banned? He's the next Socrates, I wish he were here to enlighten us with more maxims on how to live our lives.
I HOPE THAT WAS SARCUSAM

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Money helps, but there are too many well paid virgin afcs. I agree that money makes your life better, but everyone isnt willing to give everything up for a career. Hell I have a 3.8 gpa, scored 170 on the lsat, but I've decided not to attend law school for a job with more freedom. Ihad it planned that I was going to do the BIGLAW lawyer thing, but who needs to be the whipping boy of conservative jackass partners......

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic
Socrates was killed by the very society he tried to enlighten - RepphIz is bound to suffer the same fate, except the punishment was downgraded to a "ban" instead of "poison".

Does anyone believe Socrates was really that great of a philosopher?