Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My view of dating is kind of dying or changing

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations OP!

When I was 30 (around your age) had the time realization as well. I started hitting the gym harder, traveling have there been missteps along the way? heck ya tons! But guess what now I can look at them and realize I wasn't valuing my time by spending it with people (especially with women) who didn't value me.

My circle is very small it sucks, but it's the way it is when you're focused on the bigger picture, delayed gratification is something that most can't enact
True! Thanks man.

I think this age of 29/30 yrs old you realize a lot of things in life if you are open to understand it. And this can change our lives.

My life had a big change when I turn my back to my toxic parents and leave their house and company. This is giving me so much during those times, it's like saying "Fck to all those bullsh1ts, I don't allow it anymore."

The same for women, friends and people that doesn't worth my time.

Still have to learn a lot, but this is a great feeling.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations OP!

When I was 30 (around your age) had the time realization as well. I started hitting the gym harder, traveling have there been missteps along the way? heck ya tons! But guess what now I can look at them and realize I wasn't valuing my time by spending it with people (especially with women) who didn't value me.

My circle is very small it sucks, but it's the way it is when you're focused on the bigger picture, delayed gratification is something that most can't enact
Solomon. Most truly successful people have small circles of a handful. That's the way it is.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon. Most truly successful people have small circles of a handful. That's the way it is.
The best and the healthiest way. Keep it simple, keep it small and keep the quality.

Good people empower us. Negative/Envy people mess with our energy levels and stop us from growing up.