"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

My version of Mode One: Mode X

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
699
Reaction score
714
Just because it was easy for him, don't mean it will be easy for you.

Right place at the right time.

If I'm not mistaken, @Dr.Suave here, got engaged to a virgin he met on an online dating app. And was met with similar backlash about how she's lying about being a virgin (and therefore not high quality) by virtue of being on an app in the first place.

High quality girls are everywhere. If shes hot and has proven over an extended period of time to be loyal to you, why does her past matter.
I guess I don't understand, the point isn't if it's easy for me or not. My point was if it was easy, I know I'm not Brad Pitt, so likely many other guys similar to me had it easy as well.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
I guess I don't understand, the point isn't if it's easy for me or not. My point was if it was easy, I know I'm not Brad Pitt, so likely many other guys similar to me had it easy as well
Yea I see you don't understand what being at the right place at the right time means.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
High quality girls are everywhere. If shes hot and has proven over an extended period of time to be loyal to you, why does her past matter.
This happens to most men , mainly because they think with their reptilian brain and not the newer one ( neocortex )

The reptilian brain , based on his millions of years experience ( modern age is is like only 100 years ) knows that women who slept with men before are prone to actually be pregnant by the time you start smashing , and thus you would raise someone else child + you will not replicate your own genes . Which is a big no no for the reptilian brain

Plus , men by default also need to know that they own the woman , which is an ego problem

Last but not least , men because they are super competitive , they are also very afraid of not being considered manly enough , as the likelihood of you being the best becomes less and less likely as women try new men

Like a woman told me last night , “ guys who **** the best do not want a relationship “ , which most likely means that the female brain selects on this attribute for longer term mates , as most likely their reptilian brain learned that good sex -> tried it a lot of times -> desirable by women
 
Top