My version of Mode One: Mode X

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because it was easy for him, don't mean it will be easy for you.

Right place at the right time.

If I'm not mistaken, @Dr.Suave here, got engaged to a virgin he met on an online dating app. And was met with similar backlash about how she's lying about being a virgin (and therefore not high quality) by virtue of being on an app in the first place.

High quality girls are everywhere. If shes hot and has proven over an extended period of time to be loyal to you, why does her past matter.
I guess I don't understand, the point isn't if it's easy for me or not. My point was if it was easy, I know I'm not Brad Pitt, so likely many other guys similar to me had it easy as well.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand, the point isn't if it's easy for me or not. My point was if it was easy, I know I'm not Brad Pitt, so likely many other guys similar to me had it easy as well
Yea I see you don't understand what being at the right place at the right time means.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High quality girls are everywhere. If shes hot and has proven over an extended period of time to be loyal to you, why does her past matter.
This happens to most men , mainly because they think with their reptilian brain and not the newer one ( neocortex )

The reptilian brain , based on his millions of years experience ( modern age is is like only 100 years ) knows that women who slept with men before are prone to actually be pregnant by the time you start smashing , and thus you would raise someone else child + you will not replicate your own genes . Which is a big no no for the reptilian brain

Plus , men by default also need to know that they own the woman , which is an ego problem

Last but not least , men because they are super competitive , they are also very afraid of not being considered manly enough , as the likelihood of you being the best becomes less and less likely as women try new men

Like a woman told me last night , “ guys who **** the best do not want a relationship “ , which most likely means that the female brain selects on this attribute for longer term mates , as most likely their reptilian brain learned that good sex -> tried it a lot of times -> desirable by women