Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My vacation to Bahamas

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this vacation I traveled with a G/f. Hb7 at best if you asked me at the time I needed a better girl. We ended up going to this hotel beach that a bus took us too. Also took some great shots by the bay which was crystal blue waters. Some thought's about how this place is no more got me a little nostalgic for freeport. Which was where I went and paid no more than $120 at the time for two people. Any of you Dj's vacation for cheap?

A couple of years later took a vacation for $49 to Ny in the summer. Was really nice but my jean size grew from the trip. A year later I was already ballooned up to size 36 tbh loved the vacation but the lifestyle of pizza, ice cream, and trip to jersey shore did not fair well with me.

More expensive trip might take later this year is to France. Paris no less. Any of you Dj's enjoy vacations on a regular basis? Would enjoy to hear about your stories or good experiences traveling. Considering Carona is now a global pandemic...

Attachments