My tips

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think number 25: "Be a MAN" is the most important of all of them.

We should change the front cover of the bible and add the words "Be a man" to it.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its got my approval...very valid points.

You will do well to stick by them...

I particulary like number 19!....so very true and is basically the foundations for all the rest

Riedog69

Reaction score
WOW!:D

That was a damn good!

It is like a bible, short, easy to understand, and takes less than five minutes to read.

Nice Work! :D

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice

Thanks lionfox. Now I don't have to come here anymore.

Ok, so maybe its not THAT good, but its pretty damn close. Nice post.

playher

Don Juan
Reaction score
easy read and organized = makes it better post, gj

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
This post isnt very good. it is below average but not awful.

How it got 4 stars is beyond me. 2 stars would be say best about this post.

These are things everyone has said before and where your "own insight " lies in this post is nowhere. I never knew repeating what other people have said in other posts and bunching them in concise numerous sentences saying "do this, and not this" made up a good post.

The real good posts are the long insightful ones about one subject. Not a bunch of things said by somebody else crammed into one long list telling us to "do it."

Yours is a "do it" post and those are bad. This forum is loaded witih afc's so when they hear your tips they like what they hear because it is totally new to them because they never even touch the bible before they come to this forum.

We all can see the evidence from the posts that AFC's post up asking basic things that could be answered from reading the DJ bible. Most AFC's dont read the bible and thats a shame because there are more AFC's on here than DJ's. :(

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
This post isnt very good. it is below average but not awful.

How it got 4 stars is beyond me. 2 stars would be say best about this post.

These are things everyone has said before and where your "own insight " lies in this post is nowhere. I never knew repeating what other people have said in other posts and bunching them in concise numerous sentences saying "do this, and not this" made up a good post.

The real good posts are the long insightful ones about one subject. Not a bunch of things said by somebody else crammed into one long list telling us to "do it."

Yours is a "do it" post and those are bad. This forum is loaded witih afc's so when they hear your tips they like what they hear because it is totally new to them because they never even touch the bible before they come to this forum.

We all can see the evidence from the posts that AFC's post up asking basic things that could be answered from reading the DJ bible. Most AFC's dont read the bible and thats a shame because there are more AFC's on here than DJ's. :(
You're probably the reason why this post is four stars...

It's good because it's straight to the point. Solid, straight to the point tips. It's a good, quick confidence raiser and reminder of how a DJ is supposed to act. Maybe he might teach a few things that are new while making this post...maybe not. Mostly everything stated on this site has already been mentioned before in the articles within the main page, but that doesn't stop us from elaborating and using different views to stress certain points a little more clearly than an earlier post or article refused to do.

He never said that what he said was going to be totally new ground-breaking material...he said that this was what HE LEARNED and this is what he KNOWS works best for him. He is sharing HIS INSIGHT and the things he did to make him successful WHETHER OR NOT THEY WERE STATED BEFORE.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second that. This post is not 4 stars. I congratulate you on the effort. I'm glad you "know" all this stuff and were able to put it together but to tell you the truth, your post wreaks of non experience. This is just the same crap this site preaches to you over and over and over. You need to get the **** away from all this ****.
I'm sorry but your list is full of long and useless crap. I can sum it up for you:
Respect yourselves and others will respect you
Your happiness is all that matters, not that of others.

Pook once said that You would be attracting more women when you don't care wether you are attracting women.

That is all that needs to be said anymore. I have gone out and experienced all this DJ stuff. That my friends, is the only thing from this site that is worth much. Albeit there are great ideas but that is the only thing I can say is 100% true.

You guys need to get off your asses and goto the real world. Look at you! You're praising a guy for repeating the same crap everyone else has since forever. Get the **** out of your basements damn it.

I don't know what I can say to explain what I'm feeling towards how sad this has become.

62 wonderful "rules" or guidelines. People will now bound themselves by your rules and that is not what a DJ is. That is what an idiot is. One discovers the truth through oneself, not the words of others. You can sit on your asses, read all this material every day and jack off to who ever the **** you jack off too but until you get your asses out to the real world and forget about all this crap and just learn to live you arn't going anywhere.
Quit congratulating this guy for his wonderful recapitulation. Bible this bible that, God, STFU! The bible is not your God. It is not the law of the dating game. It is but a view of the dating game amongst many others. If you weren't in fron of your screens all god damn day, you would realise this. The bible is not a fuxoring book of law. Have you noticed that 99.99999999% of people on this earth don't know about sosuave.com. Do you also know that those people are still getting girls and getting laid. Yet, they arn't being DJs. They arn't following the bible to the letter. But they are still succesful, WTF!?!?!

Get out of your basement and experience the real world, it is the only way you will learn.

Lik

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post bro. 5 stars.