Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You're probably the reason why this post is four stars...Originally posted by HappyHobo
This post isnt very good. it is below average but not awful.
How it got 4 stars is beyond me. 2 stars would be say best about this post.
These are things everyone has said before and where your "own insight " lies in this post is nowhere. I never knew repeating what other people have said in other posts and bunching them in concise numerous sentences saying "do this, and not this" made up a good post.
The real good posts are the long insightful ones about one subject. Not a bunch of things said by somebody else crammed into one long list telling us to "do it."
Yours is a "do it" post and those are bad. This forum is loaded witih afc's so when they hear your tips they like what they hear because it is totally new to them because they never even touch the bible before they come to this forum.
We all can see the evidence from the posts that AFC's post up asking basic things that could be answered from reading the DJ bible. Most AFC's dont read the bible and thats a shame because there are more AFC's on here than DJ's.![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
What the hell?As an aside, another small tip from me is get into black music