Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Tinder story

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm kickin' it after work with some mates at a restaurant. My mate pulls out the phone and starts playing Tinder, he gets a match with a cute little 18 year old.

Now my friends aren't much of talkers, so I offered to talk to her for him. I asked are you serious about this or do you want me to just troll her. He goes troll her. So i message her.

Old_Skoolr: Do you recycle?
Her: I reduce, reuse and recycle.
OS: Well then reduce your clothes, reuse my c.ock and recycle the jizz in your mouth.
Her: lol I'm a virgin

Now at this time I thought, this girls mentally retarded. What girl would accept a guy saying that right off the bat of talking to him. Alas I continued:

Her: I am, what would you do to me if we met up?

Can you say c.ock hungry? I thought of something really messed up, just to see how desperate this girl is and how much is she willing to go through.

OS: I'd bend you over my kitchen table, finger f.uck you till you squirt on my kitchen floor and then whisper in your ear "Now go get dinner started"
Her: That's hot, what else would you do to me?

The dirty s.lut wanted more, so I tried to go all out on this and be as perverted as I can. NOTE PARENTAL DISCRETION IS ADVISED

OS: I'd stick my d.ick in your a.ss, pull out, wipe your s.hit on your face and whisper in your ear "simba", just so I can preserve your virginity.

Now...if your a self respecting girl with values and morals....there is no way in hell you'd be ok with what I just wrote. But her reply showed how much D.ick she was craving.

Her: lol i'm not a virgin hun, what nationality are you?

LOL this shows, that if your decent looking, with enough balls and confidence. You can say anything to a girl and most likely come off positive. haha

Happy Tindering

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish people would stop using smartphone devices to get to know people and rather be a bit more personal.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i can see your buddy complaining about how she magically gained 100lbs and is craving his D.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or maybe "she" was a dude! gotta watch out for these new skool tricks....old skoolr!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old skoolr got a chub while talking to a dude on tinder lo

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha couldve been a dude.

Wouldnt know, its my mates phone...I told him you gotta f.uck her now.

I'll find out if it was a dude.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha couldve been a dude.

Wouldnt know, its my mates phone...I told him you gotta f.uck her now.

I'll find out if it was a dude.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skype or Snapchat... 30 year old new schooler gotta keep up with them young 20's ... woop woop!

I try to get them on the phone at the very least.. all this was a cute story.. that's all