Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My tinder stats - journal

M

member160292

Tinder is getting exhausting with the swipes. I think I’m just going to wait until I get likes instead.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is getting exhausting with the swipes. I think I’m just going to wait until I get likes instead.
I think that the biggest problem with tinder is that the good looking women are not as active as the ugly ones

I think that a way To tackle this is to have the premium version where your like is prioritized ( so in the short span when they are active , to have a chance to stand out ) . Dunno if it makes sense … curious to hear some guys opinions

From all the likes I get , over 90% comes from cave trolls . So doubt that this is a good strategy

in the same time , j did not put a lot of effort into my tinder profile . Maybe if I improve it things will be different ?

but one thing that I am glad that I found out about tinder is that women have more or less the same problems as guys . They have a slightly advantage … but not as big as people here are complaining they have

if a guy is Pissed that an average girl has like 2 matches per day … then it means that the guy is bottom 10% in terms of smv . Or worse

Last edited:
M

member160292

I think that the biggest problem with tinder is that the good looking women are not as active as the ugly ones

I think that a way To tackle this is to have the premium version where your like is prioritized ( so in the short span when they are active , to have a chance to stand out ) . Dunno if it makes sense … curious to hear some guys opinions

From all the likes I get , over 90% comes from cave trolls . So doubt that this is a good strategy

in the same time , j did not put a lot of effort into my tinder profile . Maybe if I improve it things will be different ?

but one thing that I am glad that I found out about tinder is that women have more or less the same problems as guys . They have a slightly advantage … but not as big as people here are complaining they have

if a guy is Pissed that an average girl has like 2 matches per day … then it means that the guy is bottom 10% in terms of smv . Or worse
Tinder has been a hit or miss for me over the years. I don’t know why but I attract a lot of the 30 year olds looking to settle down. Maybe I need to get a tattoo on my face or something

I did platinum so tried the boost thing. It kind worked getting me more likes. 50% of those were hambeasts. This is just a tester while I’m on business so I can get back to familiarity before using it in my hometown

Idk but NorCal chicks look so damaged compared to SoCal when I used it a couple years ago. Very little femininity in the area.

M

member160292

Hinge and OK Cupid seem promising. Covid has really done a number (of lbs) on these women. My god.

Hinge 2.5 years ago was working well for me, UNTIL I upgraded to their premium. From there I was getting the same suggestions that I already said NO to. I think once they got your money as a subscriber, they give you the bottom barrel. I'll be patient and wait for the daily refresh.

OK Cupid is interesting with their premium to show who liked you. Although it was blurred I can tell they were fatties. OKC is probably the most expensive of all the apps.

I'll check out Match to see if there's anything. Bumble last time didn't work well for me.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hinge and OK Cupid seem promising. Covid has really done a number (of lbs) on these women. My god.

Hinge 2.5 years ago was working well for me, UNTIL I upgraded to their premium. From there I was getting the same suggestions that I already said NO to. I think once they got your money as a subscriber, they give you the bottom barrel. I'll be patient and wait for the daily refresh.

OK Cupid is interesting with their premium to show who liked you. Although it was blurred I can tell they were fatties. OKC is probably the most expensive of all the apps.

I'll check out Match to see if there's anything. Bumble last time didn't work well for me.
I think that tinder is the only legit one

the other ones do not have enough users

M

member160292

Ok Cupid is Bullsh!t. I signed up for premium to see my likes and all of them were from Kenya and Istanbul. I got betabucked in the azz