Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My tinder stats - journal

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Requested my data from tinder to see some stats , to have some sort of an idea how I am currently doing at the moment

my Swipe right % is 30 vs 40 on average
My match rate % is 1.65 vs 2.4 on average
50% of the matches do not respond

women on average have a 14% swipe right ratio and a 30% match rate

the difference in the match rate comes from being a bit tighter on swiping right than the average guy , which kinda leads me to Normal match rate %

planning to do changes and stuff like that in order to optimize the match rate % and also first message response rate %

how you guys stand in this stats , and if there any tips and tricks that you can share

this stats also might not really reflect the reality as from what I have seen most of the attractive girls do not have the “ recently active “ tag

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the belief that any woman on OLD has been ran through and never LTR material. Smash away, just be self-aware.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the belief that any woman on OLD has been ran through and never LTR material. Smash away, just be self-aware.
yeah , that is a different story

but I am just curious if I can improve this stats or not

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , that is a different story

but I am just curious if I can improve this stats or not
Bro apart from hitting gym and being lighthearted and funny/social your OLD game isn't going to change.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro apart from hitting gym and being lighthearted and funny/social your OLD game isn't going to change.
Might be the case or not . The truth is that I did not put any effort at all on tinder . Curious if I have a strategy if the stats will improve drastically

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be the case or not . The truth is that I did not put any effort at all on tinder . Curious if I have a strategy if the stats will improve drastically
OLD is for sex, you don't put effort into it, the girls putting effort are the bitter, twisted run through hoes that you don't want.

Now if you're a belove average man in LMS, fake it til you make it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is for sex, you don't put effort into it, the girls putting effort are the bitter, twisted run through hoes that you don't want.

Now if you're a belove average man in LMS, fake it til you make it.
depends what it is your aim , and most important how difficult it is to get some easy gains

if you can get easy gains , it would be stupid not to do it

I have no expectations from tinder , but I can use whatever talent comes through as baits to get something better in real life

one thing is to go alone or with your friends in places , and one thing is to be accompanied by women

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends what it is your aim , and most important how difficult it is to get some easy gains

if you can get easy gains , it would be stupid not to do it

I have no expectations from tinder , but I can use whatever talent comes through as baits to get something better in real life

one thing is to go alone or with your friends in places , and one thing is to be accompanied by women
The "be accompanied by women" sh!t is for awkward men that can't open and lead. OLD is for banging, I know, I smashed 26 girls from tinder/bumble in 2017, no, that's not record numbers, but it's the max I could do and never want to repeat. The common factor was they were all single, liked to drink, liked to fvck and could be persuaded by me to charm and bang them within 6 hours. I'm not special, anything I got I know other men have gotten from them. OLD is for pump and dump only.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "be accompanied by women" sh!t is for awkward men that can't open and lead. OLD is for banging, I know, I smashed 26 girl from tinder/bumble, the common factor was they were single, liked to drink, like to fvck. OLD is for pump and dump only.
sorry man , you have your view , I want to experiment some ideas , especially using the tinder almost effortless girls to bait higher value ones in real life .Let”s agree to disagree

I am fine with failing them and learning nothing new :)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smashed 26 girls from tinder/bumble in 2017, no, that's not record numbers, but it's the max I could do and never want to repeat. The common factor was they were all single, liked to drink, liked to fvck and could be persuaded by me to charm and bang them within 6 hours. I'm not special, anything I got I know other men have gotten from them. OLD is for pump and dump only.
You had a good year on Tinder/Bumble in 2017. Most men are struggling to either get matches/dates or having too many "one date, no sex, no second date" type interactions from the swipe apps.

My match rate % is 1.65 vs 2.4 on average
That's a solid match rate. I doubt my match rate was even 1% in my most recent time on swipe apps. I'd say that the common male experience for match rate is a fraction of 1%. I'm seeing data points showing the typical male match rate on swipe apps is 0.5%-0.6%.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a solid match rate. I doubt my match rate was even 1% in my most recent time on swipe apps. I'd say that the common male experience for match rate is a fraction of 1%. I'm seeing data points showing the typical male match rate on swipe apps is 0.5%-0.6%.
Dunno man , I am quite a good looking guy . I would say an 8 - 8.5

if I would have matched with all the ugly women , I would have went to like 4% ( but I do want to just increase my match rate artificially with women that I will never want to bang ) .

I did not put too much effort in this tinder thing , quite curious if I will do some nicer pictures and work on the bio thing if things will get significant better

also since I have only 50% response rate on my first message , I think that there is potential also there to improve it

the aim is not necessarily to bang them , but to use them as pre selection and social proof so I can bait better girls that maybe you do not find on tinder . Do not really care if they are only pump and dump , or if they are my soul mates . Care about to use them as best as possible for my own benefit

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An interesting article

this is what @SW15 I think that he was saying ( graph 1 )

based on this data , a top 10% guy has an estimate like to match rate of around 5%

I am at 1.65% and I know that I have the genes to be top 10%

most likely now I am somewhere top 20-30%

527894B9-4F92-4E00-A224-C02BCA188EB1.pngE7CAC2AB-5362-49A4-8E9A-CAB599DCFF7A.png8CF90F9C-2078-4DC9-AEF7-79A6A5C17F0A.png

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, “the bottom 80% of men are fighting over the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are fighting over the top 20% of men”

8D433CF7-61E5-4045-BDDC-EB7F4F1D0F69.jpeg

So apparently with a 4-5% ( including the ugly women ) I am estimated to be an 7-8 .

just base on looks , I would say that it is close by . I consider myself an 8-8.5

so in my case having better pictures for sure it will add value

if I also have cool pictures ( doing cool stuff ) most likely I can go in the 9-10 sphere
1656613205933.jpeg
According to my last post, the most attractive men will be liked by only approximately 20% of all the females on Tinder. […] Unfortunately, this percentage decreases rapidly as you go down the attractiveness scale. According to this analysis a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%). This equates to 1 “like” for every 115 females.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes more sense to push for the phone number after a couple of back and forth texts , then to wait to build rapport over longer back and forths on the app

asking for the phone number in maximum 10 texts is an initial form of compliance . If they do not give your their phone number or instagram by then it means that they are either crazy / either wasting your time

once the phone number / instagram is secured ,use The voice messages as often as possible

Reaction score
You don't really need game for Tinder because of the girls on there are looking to fvck. I did make a female spy profile to observe what I was competing against and Mall Kiosk-looking show boating Arab guy, hunting bud lite chilling white guy, and the Hustle Entrepreunur Black Guy were extremely common, so if that is you don't think you are sticking out lol.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was competing against and Mall Kiosk-looking show boating Arab guy, hunting bud lite chilling white guy, and the Hustle Entrepreunur Black Guy were extremely common, so if that is you don't think you are sticking out lol.
it does not really work like that . Most of the women there are mainly looking for attention , and not to f8ck or date someone

have friends with different level of wealth and more or less they have the same issues I have

most women are not even that active on this apps , the only ones that are active are the ugly ones or the ones who are tourists or just moved somewhere new

if she is not active on the apps , it means that she has at least a good social life , which means that there will be guys hitting at her everywhere she goes

so she has a short attention span , and have to move fast and rely a lot on the initial attraction

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that’s not true, I can get 90% of my matches on a date easily lol.
you are either a ultra mega chad , either talk sh1t

but a mega chad would not complain about women , as women would treat him like a king . So most likely you talk just for the sake of talking , like Pierce.Manhammer and FlexpertHamilton

Reaction score
you are either a ultra mega chad , either talk sh1t

but a mega chad would not complain about women , as women would treat him like a king . So most likely you talk just for the sake of talking , like Pierce.Manhammer and FlexpertHamilton
All you need is good pics lol.