Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My tinder game is terrible.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I don't struggle for matches on tinder but when it comes to having a conversation and getting them out on a date it's not going to well. I know it's not the best way to meet women but I'm struggling to have much of a social life with working and just buying a house. Looking for tips on openers and getting them out on a date thanks Andy.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is terrible.

It’s possible to get women out on dates or hooking up, but usually it’s not worth the hassle (imo).

As far as Tinder “game”. I mean... just don’t be like the hundreds of guys opening up a msg with “hey”. Back when I was on the app I would just bring up something she had in her bio and start from there. A lot of the times it still didn’t work, but I did get a few replies and meetups that way.

It’s a numbers game and the numbers are heavily slanted in the women’s odds on these online apps. That’s why I don’t like to partake all that much

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried Tinder for a minute and it was terrible as a female! We get a million messages a second and as stated above most are the ultra lame, “hey” openers. The ones I replied to (after matching) were the ones that didn’t open with hi but that also did open with that f**cking copy and paste crap some of you do. We aren’t dumb and that’s very obvious land obnoxious.

Anyway, i suggest you look at her profile, read it and find a one or two things you have in common and start with that as an opener. I had that i liked geocaching for example and so if a guy stated he loved it as well, then it’s a connection and something to discuss and meet to do! Be clever if you can. i had a Star Trek tee on in one of my photos and a few dudes mentioned it. Points for observation.

But OLD apps are basically trash and there’s not much quality men or women on them. I would avoid them!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried Tinder for a minute and it was terrible as a female! We get a million messages a second and as stated above most are the ultra lame, “hey” openers. The ones I replied to (after matching) were the ones that didn’t open with hi but that also did open with that f**cking copy and paste crap some of you do. We aren’t dumb and that’s very obvious land obnoxious.

Anyway, i suggest you look at her profile, read it and find a one or two things you have in common and start with that as an opener. I had that i liked geocaching for example and so if a guy stated he loved it as well, then it’s a connection and something to discuss and meet to do! Be clever if you can. i had a Star Trek tee on in one of my photos and a few dudes mentioned it. Points for observation.

But OLD apps are basically trash and there’s not much quality men or women on them. I would avoid them!
We don't have time to read profiles. There's only a minute chance of a match and reply. Some guys copy and paste because writing a unique message that never gets a reply gets tiring.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't have time to read profiles. There's only a minute chance of a match and reply. Some guys copy and paste because writing a unique message that never gets a reply gets tiring.
Understandable for sure! Just know we know it’s copy pasta and not likely to work. That’s where female/males differ then. I read the profile fully after approving the pics. lol. Still, the 3 Tinder dates i had were train wrecks! One super short dude, a felon recently out (advertising himself as a yogi) and one dude living with his parents.

I would have preferred one unique line showing we share at least ONE interest than copy paste or a “hey”.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly why don't you have time to read the profile?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys send the lame "we have something in common" opener!
Better to use a playful arrogant opener especially if you have a creative mind.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understandable for sure! Just know we know it’s copy pasta and not likely to work. That’s where female/males differ then. I read the profile fully after approving the pics. lol. Still, the 3 Tinder dates i had were train wrecks! One super short dude, a felon recently out (advertising himself as a yogi) and one dude living with his parents.

I would have preferred one unique line showing we share at least ONE interest than copy paste or a “hey”.
Yeah, one of my Tinder dates looked good, but something about how she talked and moved was a bit weird. Just an odd personality.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly why don't you have time to read the profile?
Low chance of a match and reply. Reading profiles takes time that adds up. I'm not reading every profile on the website. Haha When I get a reply I'll take a closer look.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, one of my Tinder dates looked good, but something about how she talked and moved was a bit weird. Just an odd personality.
lol! Yup, something about tinder people is just “off.”. That’s a good way to describe it. I find it could be useful to meet others in towns that are further if you’re okay with more of a LD thing. A few of my plates live 1-1.5 hours away and that suits me because it limits contact with them and helps them from trying to tie me down. But normal people can meet others out in the wild. If they cant, they probably have some dealbreaking issue.

As far as the opener, if the thing in common is genuine i prefer that to anything else.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Low chance of a match and reply. Reading profiles takes time that adds up. I'm not reading every profile on the website. Haha When I get a reply I'll take a closer look.
This makes perfect sense for a male to do! You guys basically swipe yes far, far more than we do and probably use looks as your first filter. We in general read the profile for common interests and if he has a job etc for our first filter then looks is after that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony. She's saying she nexts the men who obvs can't be bothered to see her as more than just apiece of meat, and you admit it's what you do.

I get it, the idea of "playing the numbers" but it seems your sacrificing potential quality in that approach.

Not to mention we all know the reality is that you do have 10 seconds to scan the profile, you just think it's alpha male to play the numbers, lol

Last edited:

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony. She's saying she nexts the men who obvs can't be bothered to see her more than just apiece if meat, and you admit it's what you do.

I get it, the idea of "playing the numbers" but it seems your sacrificing potential quality in that approach.

Not to mention we all know the reality is that you do have 10 seconds to scan the profile, you just think it's alpha male to play the numbers, lol
Disagree. Playing numbers is THE WAY to increase their odds of finding quality on an app like that. You can’t tell quality from a profile, you have to meet the person. I ever tried the numbers game on there and met a handful and it was better than focusing on one or two profiles that i *thought were quality men (ahem felon). So i see his point. It’s just logistics. However i still disagree with them using hey or copy paste. It’s just lazy.

Personally i don’t mind being seen as a “piece of meat” as long as we also share common interests and philosophies. But i enjoy sexual objectification and may be not norm.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I don't struggle for matches on tinder but when it comes to having a conversation and getting them out on a date it's not going to well. I know it's not the best way to meet women but I'm struggling to have much of a social life with working and just buying a house. Looking for tips on openers and getting them out on a date thanks Andy.
YouTube PlayWithFire

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony. She's saying she nexts the men who obvs can't be bothered to see her as more than just apiece of meat, and you admit it's what you do.

Nothing a woman says determines quality (added value). Only actions. Most women on Tinder are using filtered/photoshop pics. Some even lie about traveling and other activities. Facts is women get with men who sexually objectify them. Don't worry. Women see men as success objects.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing a woman says determines quality (added value). Only actions. Most women on Tinder are using filtered/photoshop pics. Some even lie about traveling and other activities. Facts is women get with men who sexually objectify them. Don't worry. Women see men as success objects.
It's definitely tasty Kool aid, let's hope it works for you

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the point to read a woman profile to come up with a "personalized" opener? its impact on the chances of getting a reply is not even remotely comparable to the profile picture you are using.

Plus reading all those "personal" profile from women...stuff like:
1)I love travelling
2)not looking for a one night stand
3)not interested if you are X/swipe left if you are/are not X (as if a man could match her without consent and write her)
4)only a special man will.....

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are experiencing is normal, and it isn't so much to do with what you are doing. Women on those apps will have tons of matches at a given time, so naturally they will also be getting tons of messages and possibly having a lot of "conversations" going as well.

OLD and apps really aren't that great in regards to meeting women and you should definitely not use your results, or lack thereof, from them to determine your value.

Meet women in real life