Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My thoughts on what 'game' is

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outer game = social skills = being a salesman and playing the role of a politician

Inner game = happiness and self-respect. Happiness = contentedness and joy

A person with good game is content, has joy in his life, and respects himself. He also plays the role of politician in the sense of conforming while not internalizing the conformity and expands himself by being a quality salesmen.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with your definition of "inner game" - although I have not thought of it quite that way before. On "outer game", I think there is a little more to it - at least when it comes to women.

Outer game involves understanding escalation, kino, and sexual dynamics. A combination of charm and at times sharp directness. A guy can be a good salesman or politician, but if he lacks an understanding of how to turn a woman on and get her mind racing, he still lacks "game" as it relates to women specifically.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Outer game = social skills = being a salesman and playing the role of a politician

A person with good game is content, has joy in his life, and respects himself. He also plays the role of politician in the sense of conforming while not internalizing the conformity and expands himself by being a quality salesmen.
No
Social Skills is another ambiguous concept that anyone can really dissect, not even scientists because socialization is not a skill, being social has nothing to do with skills but emotions, personality. It is not a about do but being. Another proof against the concept of Social skills is that there are many men who are good at making a lot friends but they don't get laid or struggle to get laid, they get friendzoned a lot. Therefore being good with women is not about Social skills. I don't even like to use the concept of social skills because it perpetuates the ambiguity.

Just ask yourself honestly what is social skills?, what are those skills? Is it the skill of making friends? No because I already told you there are lot of men who make a lot of friends but they struggle with girls or they get friendzoned by girls every single times. Is it skill to talk a lot? No because You can talk a lot and bore people and even get friendzoned as well. Then what else? Is it about being funny? No because funny guys usually come across as trying Hard and clown. What else? You see there is no a real definition of social skills.

About the inner game, yeah some of those things you said are attractive to girls but having them do not guarantee you be very good with women

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No
Social Skills is another ambiguous concept that anyone can really dissect, not even scientists because socialization is not a skill, being social has nothing to do with skills but emotions, personality. It is not a about do but being. Another proof against the concept of Social skills is that there are many men who are good at making a lot friends but they don't get laid or struggle to get laid, they get friendzoned a lot. Therefore being good with women is not about Social skills. I don't even like to use the concept of social skills because it perpetuates the ambiguity.

Just ask yourself honestly what is social skills?, what are those skills? Is it the skill of making friends? No because I already told you there are lot of men who make a lot of friends but they struggle with girls or they get friendzoned by girls every single times. Is it skill to talk a lot? No because You can talk a lot and bore people and even get friendzoned as well. Then what else? Is it about being funny? No because funny guys usually come across as trying Hard and clown. What else? You see there is no a real definition of social skills.

About the inner game, yeah some of those things you said are attractive to girls but having them do not guarantee you be very good with women
I think this view is counter productive because if you want to improve on a trait, then you have to understand it. Emotions do not identify with reality, they are automatic reactions.

You use the example of a man who socializes but gets friendzoned. I would dissect why that is; could be that he lacks self-respect, or maybe he doesn't understand sexual nature, etc.

Game is not "thought" OP.
Yeah, like you can't think yourself into having self-respect, you have to be it by earning it.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
You use the example of a man who socializes but gets friendzoned. I would dissect why that is; could be that he lacks self-respect, or maybe he doesn't understand sexual nature, etc.
No man!. Firstly Nobody underestand sexual nature, not you, not me, not even the best scientists who spend the entire day analyzing the brain and behaviors of men and women. Science has progressed but not to the point where we can say we underestand 100% the sexual nature. I will never say I underestand sexual nature because I am creating a false belief to myself. Secondly, Guys who get friendzoned don't necessarly lack self respect. What these guys from the example are missing is a thing called "Sexual Confidence" and has nothing to do with self respect or Social Skills, Social Skills is BS, you don't need Social Skills to get laid, it helps to build Social value but you don't need it, you also don't need Social value to get laid, most people who have tons of social value are non Confident and have to pay to get laid, a millionaire guy will have more Social value and status than most guys but many of these guys have to hire a PUA coach to learn to get laid. I have known many men, some are friends of mine that they don't socialize at all, they are very serious, selfish but they don't hesitate to approach a girl they like, they don't hesitate to escalate, that is sexual Confidence.

Again Social Skills are BS to make money on internet. The concept of Social Skills was invented to make money. It is a niche that a lot of people search in internet because they believe that their lack of Sexual Confidence is a lack of "Social Skills". You can reread or read "60 years of Challenge" or Gunwitch Method v1

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man!. Firstly Nobody underestand sexual nature, not you, not me, not even the best scientists who spend the entire day analyzing the brain and behaviors of men and women. Science has progressed but not to the point where we can say we underestand 100% the sexual nature. I will never say I underestand sexual nature because I am creating a false belief to myself. Secondly, Guys who get friendzoned don't necessarly lack self respect. What these guys from the example are missing is a thing called "Sexual Confidence" and has nothing to do with self respect or Social Skills, Social Skills is BS, you don't need Social Skills to get laid, it helps to build Social value but you don't need it, you also don't need Social value to get laid, most people who have tons of social value are non Confident and have to pay to get laid, a millionaire guy will have more Social value and status than most guys but many of these guys have to hire a PUA coach to learn to get laid. I have known many men, some are friends of mine that they don't socialize at all, they are very serious, selfish but they don't hesitate to approach a girl they like, they don't hesitate to escalate, that is sexual Confidence.
I'm very interested when someone comes at something with an entirely different perspective. I've had to read your post four times for it to fully sink into my head. You and I think very differently. Here are some of my thoughts:

Sales skills are a social skill set
Humor is a social skill set
Reading body language is a social skill set
Functional sexual experience and knowing how to use it is a social skill set
Functional communication is a social skill set

So when you say there is no such thing as 'social skills,' what exactly do you mean? This is just a term that was invented, and it's a matter of whether someone socializes or not? Is socializing a matter of functionality? I would imagine if someone said that they were improving on their social skills, that they might be improving on their ability to communicate.

What these guys from the example are missing is a thing called "Sexual Confidence"
I think self-respect is a part of having "sexual confidence." When you say that no one understands sexual nature I think what you are referring to is the complexity of the psychology of sex in humans. So there are a lot of traits that go into the concept of having "sexual confidence"

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very interested when someone comes at something with an entirely different perspective. I've had to read your post four times for it to fully sink into my head. You and I think very differently. Here are some of my thoughts:

Sales skills are a social skill set
Humor is a social skill set
Reading body language is a social skill set
Functional sexual experience and knowing how to use it is a social skill set
Functional communication is a social skill set

So when you say there is no such thing as 'social skills,' what exactly do you mean? This is just a term that was invented, and it's a matter of whether someone socializes or not? Is socializing a matter of functionality? I would imagine if someone said that they were improving on their social skills, that they might be improving on their ability to communicate.

I think self-respect is a part of having "sexual confidence." When you say that no one understands sexual nature I think what you are referring to is the complexity of the psychology of sex in humans. So there are a lot of traits that go into the concept of having "sexual confidence"
Ok. That doesn't matter anyway

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s simply this: a man with the most resources and the highest alpha rating (in the girls mind). She will then backwards rationalize everything this guy does until and unless she falls out of love/fascination with him

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s simply this: a man with the most resources and the highest alpha rating (in the girls mind). She will then backwards rationalize everything this guy does until and unless she falls out of love/fascination with him
I think that's true to a degree. I think this depends on the type of woman too.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Outer game is = comply or bye or as @DEEZEDBRAH says blow me or blow out.

Inner game is = meditation, levelling up, stacking paper, being ruthless with your time, filtering your time

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Inner game is = meditation, levelling up, stacking paper, being ruthless with your time, filtering your time
"comply or bye" is a matter of self-respect. "Comply or bye" is an application of inner game.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hate the player...hate the game.

Game is simply knowing what something is but playing along anyways by "the rules". How you play is your game.

In basketball the team that scores the most points in the basket is the winner. But you cant just carry the ball under the hoop and stand their while you consecutively score points, their are rules. Who ever scores the most points within those rules is the winner. Every player will have their strengths and weaknesses. Faster, stronger, taller, having a better shot, being able to jump higher, ect.. Having "GAME" is understanding the rules and applying them accordingly to you. If you know your not big like the others you better be able to more quickly but can probably move more swiftly then the bigger guys.

Lots of men think game is being able to skillfully talk you way into a womens pants. (Via cold approach, text, phone calls, ect..) This is game but only one aspect and normally the easiest and cheapest, hence the term, Talk is Cheap. Another aspect to game could be buying eye catching clothes or a car. This leads into another aspect, money. The most popular and useful skill set in game. How you obtain money is another vast and biggest game their is. A mans character, physique, language, tinder profile, what her chooses to study, where he chooses to live, who he chooses to hang out with, where he chooses to hang out, what he thinks about himself and others can all be apart of his game.

The end goal could be different, a man could want women or power or respect after winning the game. Or maybe just a peanut butter sandwich.

Simply knowing what "game" is, without even having it, makes you above 50% of men these days. Applying even basic knowledge found here makes you above 75% of men. BAM, that's now only 25% of men you have to compete with.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I learned about inner game from rsd Ty. I first came across meditation there and came across Ecky. I found other sources like Millman, mooji, Ram Dass, etc. Meditation is king. You can't chain gun pickup for years and not see some ****. 20min a day is fire. Apps like headspace, calm, and other tech like muse or others. YouTube MD Randall. Great resource for analytics on meditation quality. Worth checking out.

I would include lifting, diet, and having sleep on point. Sleep is so important to one's health and QUALITY of life. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say fellas game would improve fixing their sleep. It wouldn't get worse. Getting inner game on point encompassing the above among other things + running game, the rest is history.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OK but what if he still can’t get the girl? Game does not equal getting sex. And getting sex does not mean a man has Game.

For me Game is just doing everything normal, but have height and hair. If a man doesn’t have height and hair, he is already down 3-0 in the hockey game.

Brutal.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK but what if he still can’t get the girl? Game does not equal getting sex. And getting sex does not mean a man has Game.

For me Game is just doing everything normal, but have height and hair. If a man doesn’t have height and hair, he is already down 3-0 in the hockey game.

Brutal.
I have been in game for a long long time. I have done more than 1000s cold approaches. If I had to say what is one thing that have made me improve the most and get results. I would say "Not Fear of Rejection".Let me explain more this.

When I didn't know how to open girls, it was an issue with fear of getting blow out

When I didn't know how to keep conversation going, it was an issue to escalate and the fear to escalate was an issue with "fear of rejection".

Most of your improvements in game is due to getting rid of the Fear of getting rejection that inhibit you from taking massive action, from escalating and making things happen.

Fear of rejection is always the common denominator in every issue you encounter in game.

When you get rid of the fear of getting rejection and failing you feel like you have became a Confident Man. Lol. You just got rid of the fear to move your ****ing ass and get what you are looking for.

Describe Game would be the Game of Confidence

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned about inner game from rsd Ty. I first came across meditation there and came across Ecky. I found other sources like Millman, mooji, Ram Dass, etc. Meditation is king. You can't chain gun pickup for years and not see some ****. 20min a day is fire. Apps like headspace, calm, and other tech like muse or others. YouTube MD Randall. Great resource for analytics on meditation quality. Worth checking out.

I would include lifting, diet, and having sleep on point. Sleep is so important to one's health and QUALITY of life. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say fellas game would improve fixing their sleep. It wouldn't get worse. Getting inner game on point encompassing the above among other things + running game, the rest is history.
Thank you mate, you're such a motivation. Often we get off the wagon but having people to boost you up and help us focus back on the priorities is important.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you mate, you're such a motivation. Often we get off the wagon but having people to boost you up and help us focus back on the priorities is important.
I spun my wheels running game over a decade now. In retrospect, I should have allocated the time to something else but I made it. I crossed the abyss. The question afterwards is WHAT NOW?

To young blood, I recommend seeking competence. Sniper approach like @SW15 the G himself. Instead of chain gunning pickup like I did on my come up, you avoid burn out this way plus allocate your finite time to something worth while not women. Start a biz. Have a side hustle.

Np @darksprezzatura mate. My head is drumming away that motivation. Awe-inspiring is a way of being. Must start with self. Then project it outwardly. Big up your Boys. Build a tribe. Always be sourcing.

The people in your life must be a DHV or place on disregard. The past few years demonstrated how tyrannical things can get and what's truly important. Anybody maintaining a rotation or regulars even that earned their stripes is doing it right.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post game to me is not getting a girl knocked up until she's 40 doing what you love and getting paid for it I'm big fan of anything Seneca and Jordan Peterson related

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post game to me is not getting a girl knocked up until she's 40 doing what you love and getting paid for it I'm big fan of anything Seneca and Jordan Peterson related
Doing what you like doing can be an inner game promoter.

I wouldn't knock up a woman after 40, I wouldn't want to do it past 32 honestly.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No

There are different types of social skills (hence “skills”, plural). Meeting and attracting women is absolutely a social skill. To meet a woman, you have to approach her, introduce yourself, talk to her, make a good impression (being charming), escalate, etc. All of those steps are components of a social interaction.

You are right, some guys are good at making friends but can’t get laid. That’s because making friends and meeting women are two different skills. Skiing and golf are both sports. But just because you excel at one does not mean that you will excel at the other.