Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My thoughts about women after banging a 6

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She may be a 6 to you, but an 8 to someone else. Conversely, a dude may think they are a 8, 9, 11, but the females see them as a 5 or whatever.

A female only has power over you if you are either weak and allow them to. Or, the law gives them this ability (marriage). If you do not allow either to happen, then you're fine. Also, they are all putting on an act. You can make them believe you think they are who they are, but they lie, not necessarily to be bad or mean, but it's in their true nature. It's just how it is. Females are the true human version of a chameleon.

I agree with everything but the marriage part.
That last line is golden!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything but the marriage part.
That last line is golden!
basically it a girl is b1ychy to you it does not automatically mean that is a b1tch to everyone , though there are some cases when this happens , mainly with women that have a lot of emotional baggage

but most of the time , she is a b1tch just to you ,due to reasons that you can change or not

I would say that most of her attitude can be fixed if guys would work really hard to be as attractive as possible .

best haircut , best clothes , best job , best job etc .

it is very rarely the case when an average guy has women purring for him , because he has a super power

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that most of her attitude can be fixed if guys would work really hard to be as attractive as possible .

best haircut , best clothes , best job , best job etc .

it is very rarely the case when an average guy has women purring for him , because he has a super power
Yeah, but it doesn't even need to be "the best", just better than most.
And the thing that changes her attitude is often your attitude.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
to be frank , I do not think that there are big differences in terms how wOmen or guys perceive attractiveness . Maybe 1 maximum 2 points up or down on the ladder

it is very unlikely to be a 6 on average and someone to see you as the most amazing guy on the planet ,unless she is a 3 , and your type is out of reach for her
Of course there is. Look at Pierce Brosnan's, Clive Owen's or Hugh Jackman's wife. Hideous.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there is. Look at Pierce Brosnan's, Clive Owen's or Hugh Jackman's wife. Hideous.
In the case of the first 2 , their wives were cute when they were young . So yeah , some age better , while others do not

in the case of Hugh Jackman I think that there is a fetish about older women . Who knows what kind of trauma he went through as he was growing up :)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter a lot, but after that firs impression there is some other things that makes sex more pleasurable.

I would add to it connection. I enjoy more having sex if there is a connection, like good talk, the way she touch me or kiss me... All of that can make a lot of difference, even if she is a 6.

I had some experiences with some girls I though they were really hot on my conception, but the sex was not good.

If a 10 (feminist, no IQ and egocentric) hit on me wanting to have sex, I would never bang her.

So my tip: after physical attraction, check the connection/chemistry you both have.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter a lot, but after that firs impression there is some other things that makes sex more pleasurable.

I would add to it connection. I enjoy more having sex if there is a connection, like good talk, the way she touch me or kiss me... All of that can make a lot of difference, even if she is a 6.

I had some experiences with some girls I though they were really hot on my conception, but the sex was not good.

If a 10 (feminist, no IQ and egocentric) hit on me wanting to have sex, I would never bang her.

So my tip: after physical attraction, check the connection/chemistry you both have.
a slutt1 7 is better than a 10 that only does missionary

change my mind !

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a slutt1 7 is better than a 10 that only does missionary

change my mind !
No one can change your mind :lol:
10s and below 10s that only do missionary are actually practicing the "laying bored missionary".

Change my mind.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All 3 are 7/8's in my eyes. Not my thing tbh.
It's probably a matter of ethnicity. I also wouldn't say they're too attractive.
But we have almost no black people in my country, so that could be a factor as well.
Plus the obviously different taste in women between us men.

Reactions: B80

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably a matter of ethnicity. I also wouldn't say they're too attractive.
But we have almost no black people in my country, so that could be a factor as well.
Plus the obviously different taste in women between us men.
I’m black but have no issue rating White or Asian girls. Name drop some google searchable 10s. Lemme see em.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 6 and an 8 can and will treat you exactly like you let them. Its your choice and behavior is everything. How does she treat you? And dont let her looks blurr your judgement.
Thats a good area of frame to be in. From Ceo to bag boy. Dismiss shytty behavior.
Reality says they won’t though. If you’re an 8, the 6 will treat you 100X better than the 8 will. Women subconsciously know where they stand.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post , and good observation.
i noticed this very young, i realized all average girls 6' s and 7's chased me while i hunted the 8's 9's and 10's
my ma used to say ''find somebody who loves you more than you love them ''
but you can still lose that magic if you act like a dork , she will lose respect and attraction and begin to stray if you don't act correctly
even if you had her soul 5 hours ago

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m black but have no issue rating White or Asian girls. Name drop some google searchable 10s. Lemme see em.
Had some bookmarks on an older computer, but I don't follow anyone anymore.
I'm better off only admiring women I can actually put my hands on. Keeps my brain healthy.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say my ex wife was below my smv by a notch or two.

Had no bitchiness, always available etc. Issue is once honeymoon phase and perhaps a bit longer lost complete interest in having sex, just felt a massive chore.

Always got on well kind of like friends, right till the end, but I took her for granted as felt I was safe and didn't have to worry about her messing me about, cheating etc.

That's a potential issue with dating people under your smv... become complacent. Maybe not an issue for people on this site though.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say my ex wife was below my smv by a notch or two.

Had no bitchiness, always available etc. Issue is once honeymoon phase and perhaps a bit longer lost complete interest in having sex, just felt a massive chore.

Always got on well kind of like friends, right till the end, but I took her for granted as felt I was safe and didn't have to worry about her messing me about, cheating etc.

That's a potential issue with dating people under your smv.
yea for sure, easiest way to piss off a 6 is start feelin complacent with her.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is anecdotal evidence that suggests Hugh Jackman is a closet homosexual.

Very handsome man, married to a matriarch while bombarded at all times by hot young women, and then giving lap dances to Scarlett Johanson -- think about it.

Same with Emanuel Macron, president of France. Handsome guy by all means, also married to matriarch and spends 30k/month on makeup.

Unless progressive, feminized standards of masculinity have made their way back to those generations.