Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My thoughts about women after banging a 6

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never banged a 6 , but I thought that I must do this as I had some bad beliefs about women that I felt the need to confirm or not

so as a summary there is no difference in gaming a 6 or gaming a 10 . The women will have the same strategy more or less

the only difference is that a 6( if you are way above her from a smv point of view ) will be warmer from the get go towards you and the intensity of busting your balls less intense . But besides this , there is no difference

women will behave the same no matter how attractive they are , so this bullsh1t that if you were Leonardo DiCaprio or whatever does not have the effect that us guys we think will have . It will just make things a little bit easier , but not as easy as guys like to think

Basically the only difference is that she is afraid that she will loose you if she busts your balls too much , most likely because guys way above her league do not give her the attention she wants . But basically this is the only difference

as a rule , as a guy you should invest in making yourself as attractive as possible so girls make it easier for you . This the only way of improving your conversion rate and being above to attract higher tier women

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying girls will behave only slightly differently with leo than with you and I?

Interesting observation.

I doubt that because women will basically claw each other's eyes out to get with a guy of that stature.

It's not about the guy, it's about their own hierarchy within women.

They're intensely competitive about men.

I agree that having a life, money, resources, looks is important to ME as a man.

They will get your foot in the door with women easier.

More often, it's just the will to go upto a girl that's necessary to get her number and smash.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying girls will behave only slightly differently with leo than with you and I?

Interesting observation.

I doubt that because women will basically claw each other's eyes out to get with a guy of that stature.

It's not about the guy, it's about their own hierarchy within women.

They're intensely competitive about men.

I agree that having a life, money, resources, looks is important to ME as a man.

They will get your foot in the door with women easier.

More often, it's just the will to go upto a girl that's necessary to get her number and smash.
I think that women will treat Leo slightly better , because mainly for them it is not about leo sleeping with them , it is about feeling treasured by Leo

and They will play the same strategy till they will sure that Leo treasures them :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These type of revelations can only come after thousands of interactions. Coming up with something like this after a single interaction and basing some overall ideology on it is utterly pointless and ridiculous.
I always flirted with uglier women , but never went through and slept with them

this is why I never bothered About sleeping with one till now , as I never really saw them way easier than a hot one , so I never saw any benefit to put my time in seducing uglier women

but I was always curious if this is indeed how I saw it without getting my hands dirty

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, most men overrate the attractiveness of the women they date. There are very few 10s on the market and they for sure aren't checking for men with less than a seven figure income. Even 9s are quite rare. The prettiest girl in a given room, or the one getting VIP treatment in the club is usually just an 8.

With that being said, the OP is 100% true. Women treat you much better when you are higher than them on the SMV scale. As a rule of thumb, you should date someone 1 or 2 points below your own SMV. Those make the best relationships. If she's your "equal," you will inevitably have some problems. She will be looking to "trade up" if the opportunity arises.. or generally just have a lukewarm attitude towards you.

If you're an 8 - you need to be dating 7s or 6s. If you want an 8 - your "equal" -- you better improve and become a 9!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, most men overrate the attractiveness of the women they date. There are very few 10s on the market and they for sure aren't checking for men with less than a seven figure income. Even 9s are quite rare. The prettiest girl in a given room, or the one getting VIP treatment in the club is usually just an 8.

With that being said, the OP is 100% true. Women treat you much better when you are higher than them on the SMV scale. As a rule of thumb, you should date someone 1 or 2 points below your own SMV. Those make the best relationships. If she's your "equal," you will inevitably have some problems. She will be looking to "trade up" if the opportunity arises.. or generally just have a lukewarm attitude towards you.

If you're an 8 - you need to be dating 7s or 6s. If you want an 8 - your "equal" -- you better improve and become a 9!
I think that a guy should have the mindset of improving himself as much as possible , and thus increase his smv , rather than sleeping with uglier women ( because they do not bust your balls as hard as someone that is more attractive )

overall , what I was trying to say that women more or less behave the same no matter how attractive they are , just that those who feel that you are more attractive than them will be more careful about annoying you , mainly because more attractive guys are more scarce for her

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that a guy should have the mindset of improving himself as much as possible , and thus increase his smv , rather than sleeping with uglier women ( because they do not bust your balls as hard as someone that is more attractive )

overall , what I was trying to say that women more or less behave the same no matter how attractive they are , just that those who feel that you are more attractive than them will be more careful about annoying you , mainly because more attractive guys are more scarce for her
Yep, I agree. And this is 100% true. Generally, I think men focus too much on trying to bag the HB8+ and don't recognize what they are signing up for. Those women have access to men that are going to be richer, taller, and more famous. Do you want those problems?

The reality is --- Most 9s & 10s aren't women you'd want around.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I agree. And this is 100% true. Generally, I think men focus too much on trying to bag the HB8+ and don't recognize what they are signing up for. Those women have access to men that are going to be richer, taller, and more famous. Do you want those problems?

The reality is --- Most 9s & 10s aren't women you'd want around.

dunno if the problem is that she has access to guys with high smv ( as most of them are quite bad when it comes to women ) , as it is about her feeling entitled to bust your balls harder only because she knows that she has a lot of options with the same or higher smv

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My average is typically a "7" (average weight, but not a knock body... and someone that wouldn't embarrass you if they talk in public or by their appearance).
I've dated up and I've also kept time with some lower hanging fruit.

I agree that the lower hanging fruit types provide less headaches, but even when you take their looks out of the equation... there's still another drawback. Yes, they defer more often, but you can kind of sense that it's not their true nature. It's fake. They only do this because they know they're "dating up" and not because they actually value you for who you are.

The moment that they feel secure, you'll see their 'other side' come out. If you're going to spend more than one night with a girl, it's best to put a little energy into getting a medium to high grade gal. Personally, I'd rather look at a tantrum throwing 7 or above than a 6.5 or below.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My average is typically a "7" (average weight, but not a knock body... and someone that wouldn't embarrass you if they talk in public or by their appearance).
I've dated up and I've also kept time with some lower hanging fruit.

I agree that the lower hanging fruit types provide less headaches, but even when you take their looks out of the equation... there's still another drawback. Yes, they defer more often, but you can kind of sense that it's not their true nature. It's fake. They only do this because they know they're "dating up" and not because they actually value you for who you are.

The moment that they feel secure, you'll see their 'other side' come out. If you're going to spend more than one night with a girl, it's best to put a little energy into getting a medium to high grade gal. Personally, I'd rather look at a tantrum throwing 7 or above than a 6.5 or below.
Totally agree with you :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now thinking about this experience , I would say that guys here have a fantasy about a woman being super submissive and stuff like that , when in reality the woman nature is not like that

sure there are girls that are super submissive , but most of them are not like that , but on the contrary

I would say that guys in general should have more patience with women , and be less sensitive

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now thinking about this experience , I would say that guys here have a fantasy about a woman being super submissive and stuff like that , when in reality the woman nature is not like that

sure there are girls that are super submissive , but most of them are not like that , but on the contrary

I would say that guys in general should have more patience with women , and be less sensitive
they will be submissive until they feel the power is in their favor. not just women all or most ppl. the way they deal with the feel of a higher power or balance in their favor is different between different cultures and different ppl even. some go into the caring mode, others go into taking mode.

there is a difference between submissive pu ssy and invested pu ssy. they both work... but feel different even for short term

any man getting submissive pu ssy will not be confused and will have no questions if in an LTR. invested pu ssy will always cause questions for the aware guy. he might remain calm and ignore it, but the question will be all the same.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Never seen a 10 any examples?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college we had a term called "8Up's." Corny, I know.

The differences between an 8, 9 and 10 are purely, 100% subjective. Me, I don't care for the tall blonde model look. I'm not into the Lord of the Rings princess aesthetic. No thanks. Doesn't mean I wouldn't consider an attractive blonde women attractive -- she just isn't a 10 to me and never will be.

Likewise, little Indian girls with big eyes drive me crazy. They are my 10's, but my buddies aren't interested in the "ethnic" look.

Nevertheless, we all agree when a woman is 8 or over.

As experience teaches, dating an 8Up in an LTR is a fvcking pain in the ass and is generally temporary unless you are in the top 10% male SMV. In which case, infidelity and/or divorce is still a much more likely outcome than with a 6 or 7.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She may be a 6 to you, but an 8 to someone else. Conversely, a dude may think they are a 8, 9, 11, but the females see them as a 5 or whatever.

A female only has power over you if you are either weak and allow them to. Or, the law gives them this ability (marriage). If you do not allow either to happen, then you're fine. Also, they are all putting on an act. You can make them believe you think they are who they are, but they lie, not necessarily to be bad or mean, but it's in their true nature. It's just how it is. Females are the true human version of a chameleon.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a huge ration of sh!t from 6s due to their insecurity, things go smoother with the more attractive women that for some reason happen to like me (although they are difficult to keep).
it used to happen to me the same , but then I realized that the main problem is Me and that I have the same technique

if you cut the communication a little bit , and are not that witty with her , she will not Make your life hard due to her insecurities

for women who are very insecure about who they are , being an attractive + witty is an overkill

sometimes being vanilla and somehow boring works the best

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She may be a 6 to you, but an 8 to someone else. Conversely, a dude may think they are a 8, 9, 11, but the females see them as a 5 or whatever.

A female only has power over you if you are either weak and allow them to. Or, the law gives them this ability (marriage). If you do not allow either to happen, then you're fine. Also, they are all putting on an act. You can make them believe you think they are who they are, but they lie, not necessarily to be bad or mean, but it's in their true nature. It's just how it is. Females are the true human version of a chameleon.

to be frank , I do not think that there are big differences in terms how wOmen or guys perceive attractiveness . Maybe 1 maximum 2 points up or down on the ladder

it is very unlikely to be a 6 on average and someone to see you as the most amazing guy on the planet ,unless she is a 3 , and your type is out of reach for her

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably true, but I can't possibly imagine this being worth it
that is also true , but I think that by doing this kind of tests you learn a lot about how women think , which is gold on the medium and long run , as more or less all behave kinda in the same way regardless of how attractive they are

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you put it that way, if I'm an 8 I should still look for 8s, 9s and 10s, since I'm seeing them hotter than they actually are. Because in reality they'll be 7-8.