Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My thoughts about errection problems

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Testosterone for one. Don't treat it as gospel the way many guys on here do though. I was having shots that sent my testosterone shooting to many times the maximum recommend limit for a couple of days at a time, but I didn't feel any more energetic, aggressive or horny during those days. It's a placebo IMO. Now I use cream and my testosterone is right at the minimum recommended limit, and I feel the same.
This is not really a testosterone issue, since he says he still can get erect and he's not losing an erection. However, since he's going for a complete blood count, it doesn't hurt. However, again, low T has little to do with this issue. The CBC is the 1st step. Actually, everyone, male or female, should have a CBC done on the annual exam. If your GP doesn't order it by default, request it. It's covered by insurance in most countries as it's considered preventative care.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna share some ancient oriental wisdom with y'all...

If you go in hard as steel - you soon will get soft and melt from the increase in heat.

But if you instead go in like an uncooked egg - as the heat increases - the egg will only get harder!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you have standards.
"overly picky" is having such a high standard that nearly everyone else turns you off. Which means in general you are turned off...

Back when any female could drive sexual excitement in you, you were ALWAYS turned on. There was nothing to excite or rise, the sexual energy always there and you were immersed in it daily.