"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

My thoughts about errection problems

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Testosterone for one. Don't treat it as gospel the way many guys on here do though. I was having shots that sent my testosterone shooting to many times the maximum recommend limit for a couple of days at a time, but I didn't feel any more energetic, aggressive or horny during those days. It's a placebo IMO. Now I use cream and my testosterone is right at the minimum recommended limit, and I feel the same.
This is not really a testosterone issue, since he says he still can get erect and he's not losing an erection. However, since he's going for a complete blood count, it doesn't hurt. However, again, low T has little to do with this issue. The CBC is the 1st step. Actually, everyone, male or female, should have a CBC done on the annual exam. If your GP doesn't order it by default, request it. It's covered by insurance in most countries as it's considered preventative care.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
I'm gonna share some ancient oriental wisdom with y'all...

If you go in hard as steel - you soon will get soft and melt from the increase in heat.

But if you instead go in like an uncooked egg - as the heat increases - the egg will only get harder!
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's why you have standards.
"overly picky" is having such a high standard that nearly everyone else turns you off. Which means in general you are turned off...

Back when any female could drive sexual excitement in you, you were ALWAYS turned on. There was nothing to excite or rise, the sexual energy always there and you were immersed in it daily.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top