Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My therapist update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Dont get blue, this is just me telling things

So meeting before she told me she been thinking
about me alot, and I had no idea how to respond to this. She confusingly add "thinking about this things u told me"

Thursday she sent me a massage to see how I feel

I not felt like answering, i sent her answer on friday

She says thanks that i responded her (wtf), and that she is happy that everything is ok and we'll see next week and a flower emoji

From time to time she asks how do I feel about our relationship (she knows I dont trust ppl, but sometimes it feels like she wants to hear something else)

Yesterday she called me, and I kept some rock music on background because moment before I was beating the fvck out of my door punching it cause I had amazing day outside (playing billiards alot, almost involved in 3 fight, again billiards in a bar with some dude with a hot girl that was sitting watching and annoying me so I asked him if he wants to join.. his girl went outside lol), flirting with some bartender girl

Today I not went to work because I have no idea when I went to sleep, my boss dont even bother himself to ask why anymore, so like, I think I just go outside and look for some more things

I'm so going to lose my job, maybe is for good

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get blue, this is just me telling things

So meeting before she told me she been thinking
about me alot, and I had no idea how to respond to this. She confusingly add "thinking about this things u told me"

Thursday she sent me a massage to see how I feel

I not felt like answering, i sent her answer on friday

She says thanks that i responded her (wtf), and that she is happy that everything is ok and we'll see next week and a flower emoji

From time to time she asks how do I feel about our relationship (she knows I dont trust ppl, but sometimes it feels like she wants to hear something else)

Yesterday she called me, and I kept some rock music on background because moment before I was beating the fvck out of my door punching it cause I had amazing day outside (playing billiards alot, almost involved in 3 fight, again billiards in a bar with some dude with a hot girl that was sitting watching and annoying me so I asked him if he wants to join.. his girl went outside lol), flirting with some bartender girl

Today I not went to work because I have no idea when I went to sleep, my boss dont even bother himself to ask why anymore, so like, I think I just go outside and look for some more things

I'm so going to lose my job, maybe is for good
You have a nice therapist. Does she dress sexy? Do you like her?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Thing I noticed today.. gfs dont care about their bfs getting into troubles.. I'm native Russian living in a foreign country.. walking in the mall today I stumbled upon some store and was looking things outside.. a couple went out the store the guy was saying something and the girl respond and added "blyat" while noticing me.. I could beat her bf to death because of his stupid bitz.. this is how fckd up is the situation with women

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Thing I noticed today.. gfs dont care about their bfs getting into troubles.. I'm native Russian living in a foreign country.. walking in the mall today I stumbled upon some store and was looking things outside.. a couple went out the store the guy was saying something and the girl respond and added "blyat" while noticing me.. I could beat her bf to death because of his stupid bitz.. this is how fckd up is the situation with women
Yesterday walking the the street market, a disabled girl was walking the path and two girls she crossed looked back at her as if "what's wrong with her"

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday walking the the street market, a disabled girl was walking the path and two girls she crossed looked back at her as if "what's wrong with her"
Then they would have a dog and tell you to save the planet

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
By the way is much helpful to tell the dude what's wrong with his life, if you got ur **** together this is what you suppose to do
It doesn't do any good to "tell" you what to do. You need to actually take an inventory of what you want to change and what you want your life to be and then actually make changes that lead you in that direction. That requires a cold hard look in the mirror, one most people don't want to take. You need to take responsibility for your bad choices and poor decisions and stop blaming everyone else and everything else.

My advice. Go read a book called The Alchemist by Paolo Coehlo. Then reread it and then reread it again. You won't pick up on everything the first time or the second time. By the 3rd time through you should have a pretty good understanding. Its only about 200 pages, and a very quick read. One of those books you can't put down.

That book can change your life in a way nobody on this forum could. You just have to want to let it.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
If your therapist is doing this she seems to be down for some in office steamy affair. Take her to fantasy land.
As far as your job? There are more
No way man. She giving me good tools. If she wants to fvck it's up to her to make the move lol

It doesn't do any good to "tell" you what to do. You need to actually take an inventory of what you want to change and what you want your life to be and then actually make changes that lead you in that direction. That requires a cold hard look in the mirror, one most people don't want to take. You need to take responsibility for your bad choices and poor decisions and stop blaming everyone else and everything else.

My advice. Go read a book called The Alchemist by Paolo Coehlo. Then reread it and then reread it again. You won't pick up on everything the first time or the second time. By the 3rd time through you should have a pretty good understanding. Its only about 200 pages, and a very quick read. One of those books you can't put down.

That book can change your life in a way nobody on this forum could. You just have to want to let it.
I have read this book before
Right now I'm too mad to read a book, all this passive aggressive bs is a women invention
Men are not passive aggressive, they are mad like dogs because this is their true nature

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm too mad to read a book, all this passive aggressive bs is a women invention
Men are not passive aggressive, they are mad like dogs because this is their true nature
What are you talking about?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get the reference. Is that something you've been struggling with in the past? The feeling of being trapped and helpless?
Am I the only one? I mean I see men at my job, I see other men on streets.. so you will work hard on yourself to eventually marry a girl who fvcked guys who did not worked on them selves? If you over 30s this is what it is, the game is done for you, all products are damaged, life is a chaos, need to embrace it. Had a chance now on a new path, and I just try to enjoy it. I really see nothing negative on being on the edge

Today I almost involved into a fight with cops because of this stupid mask, the man was acting respectfully to me cause he knew I'm not into this bs anymore. After I finished with him I was amazed to see that ppl looking at us.. this was crazy, because nothing in our behavior was a show off, that was just three men speaking real and looking each one in the eyes, one with fear and one without

I'm not judging the girls, I judging my self for not seeing things 10 yrs ago, now it is too late

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one? I mean I see men at my job, I see other men on streets.. so you will work hard on yourself to eventually marry a girl who fvcked guys who did not worked on them selves? If you over 30s this is what it is, the game is done for you, all products are damaged, life is a chaos, need to embrace it. Had a chance now on a new path, and I just try to enjoy it. I really see nothing negative on being on the edge
That sounds textbook MTGOW. You don't want an Asian girl? It sounds like what everyone else is doing before that gets corrupted out too.

At least even I, at some point, was thinking of meeting women in a foreign country as I've seen sites about "Happier Abroad", etc.... However, other posters feel that even that pool is corrupted out, lol!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread sounds interesting. It's like the OP should have been at this age in the 60s and joined the hippies or something and get allot of free hugs from women. Maybe he was born in the wrong decade, lol! (I just watched a documentary about the 60s so some concepts of the era may be fresh in my mind)

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Man a girl was teasing me today while in company with her boyfriend.. her boyfriend could be f killed if it was someone else

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Today I almost involved into a fight with cops because of this stupid mask, the man was acting respectfully to me cause he knew I'm not into this bs anymore. After I finished with him I was amazed to see that ppl looking at us.. this was crazy, because nothing in our behavior was a show off, that was just three men speaking real and looking each one in the eyes, one with fear and one without

I'm not judging the girls, I judging my self for not seeing things 10 yrs ago, now it is too late
What should you have seen 10yrs ago that you see today?

Status
Not open for further replies.