wh01987
Master Don Juan
One of my girlfriends friends told her he was going to kill himself, I guess today he slit his wrists and finally did. She was all like :'(
Forgive me if im a jackass but , GREAT one less jackass on this earth! He did it over a freakin girl :rollseyes: , common people no one is worth you own life. If you are stupid enough to kill youreslf then you deserve it.
So before you even consider it realise no one or nothing is worth your own life.
Personally I think this kid just wanted atention or he wouldnt of slit his wrists he would have shot himself in the head. Im not saying suicide is good just wtf are you thinking if you are even considering it.
For one before i just went and did that id go have fun doing dangerous **** and die from excitment.. suicide is just dumb! I had to get this off my chest arghhhh....
Forgive me if im a jackass but , GREAT one less jackass on this earth! He did it over a freakin girl :rollseyes: , common people no one is worth you own life. If you are stupid enough to kill youreslf then you deserve it.
So before you even consider it realise no one or nothing is worth your own life.
Personally I think this kid just wanted atention or he wouldnt of slit his wrists he would have shot himself in the head. Im not saying suicide is good just wtf are you thinking if you are even considering it.
For one before i just went and did that id go have fun doing dangerous **** and die from excitment.. suicide is just dumb! I had to get this off my chest arghhhh....