“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

My stupid mistake...

Buff_Drinklots

New Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Atlanta
Okay, so here's my mistake:

There's this girl I REALLY like, and I asked her if we could date and she said "yes". My mistake was the other night I told her how I felt about her (I loved her... I've loved her for well over a year) . She didn't instantly freak out, but I've got this terrible feeling about the situation.

What should I do? Should I distance myself from her a little or what? I seriously need advice!

if ya got any words o' wisdom, email [email protected] . I really appreciate it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
You screwed up, she's gone. Of all the things you could have told her that early on, that was prolly the worst. There's no way you can recover from this, all you can do is accept that you failed, learn from your mistake and move on.

Read all this http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php before you ever do something like this again. Especially read the anti-dump machine
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
I agree with MindOverMatter, you'v got oneitis and you vomit your emotion to this girl way too early on. Go on to another girl and keep your mouth shut about your emotions and insecurities.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Oooh, yeah, definitely a bad move. But out of curiosity, what makes you have this "bad feeling" about the situation?
 

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
You should have a bad feeling... you screwed up by telling her how you felt.

She doesn't wanna hear it.... she wants you to show her , not tell her.

By telling her what you did, you gave her all the power.

That was probably enough to satisfy her.



The Bad Ass Canadian
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Buff_Drinklots

New Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by becker
Oooh, yeah, definitely a bad move. But out of curiosity, what makes you have this "bad feeling" about the situation?
We were supposed to go see DEBBIE DOES DALLAS : THE MUSICAL on friday, but she tried to push it back to next week. I convinced her to go with me on Sunday instead. I'm thinking about cancelling.

On top of that, yeah, I read all those "Dude, don't be a wuss and tell her how you feel" posts... only I read 'em a little late. Woops. So yeah, bad feeling.
 

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
the game is always about learning where you mess up and why. As long as you know where you went wrong and arent clueless now that shes not into you (which you are) you are semi-victorioues. You know know (or should know) to never make this same mistatke again. Learn from every bad experience, where you go wrong, why you messed up. Also, learn from every good experience, what you did right, why it worked this particular time, and how you can do it again. gl bro, keep learning the game and you will master it
 
Top