Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Story of Stupidity

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to start this thread by stating I do not endorse or mean to glorify my lifestyle of the past six months. It ain't cool. I want to share for others dealing with addictions to anything - sex, gambling, drugs, drug dealing, etc. etc. Here it goes, kick back, and if you don't have time to read I'll put a blurb at the bottom.

About seven months ago I started dealing marijuana to help with my bills and smoke for free. I continued that for a few months, and decided selling xanax was much more profitable. I started dealing both and quit working because I was raking in the money, women, and respect. Needless to say I was moving enough.

Two months ago I started taking the xans to sleep. 2-4mg a day even though I'd have in excess of 300-500 2mg bars I would give to friends, women, myself to party with. I dabbled with molly, coke, all the goodies. I stopped caring about working out and was just hustling and got involved with some major organizations down in south Texas (use your imagination of what country down south I was dealing with). They didn't like a white kid getting involved. Seven weeks ago I got dealt a batch of poisined pills trying to take me out.

I can't remember the week before I took that nasty sh!t or the week after. All I know is I had $2000 on me then, a lot of drugs, and I started hallucinating intensely about going to hell, though I'm not religious. I had horrifying visions of my ultimate divise. I was locked in my apartment for a week and lost 25lbs or more of mostly muscle. I woke up and time was going backwards. I managed to somehow call my parents who called EMS who had to shatter my apartment window to get inside. I was taken to the ICU and was unable to speak for 2.5 days. I recovered the third day and finally was able to communicate. I decided drug rehab was the next step.

So I went to in patient rehab for a month. I learned a lot. I'm now in a sober home in Orange County, and loving it. I'm so much more confident and strong, as I gained 34lbs in the 32 days in rehab of pure muscle. I put up way more heavy lifts in the gym and grew like crazy.

So that's where I've been in my life. I'd like to encourage everyone to get sober and see how beneficial it can be for DJ's. I used drugs as a crutch a lot but being sober has my game better than ever.

BLURB -------->
I used drugs, sold a lot of them, and almost got whacked because of it. I'm now living in south Cali and I'm sober, better than ever.

I'll be more active and start my daily journals of pickups again. So stay tuned and learn from my stupid mistakes!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good you got out when you did...

Ive never had the slightest interest in them so it hasnt been hard to stay away from them...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a plan for what’s next? And are you still gonna do a little bud every now and again or are you done with drugs forever? Have you ever tripped off acid before and does it actually make you realize who you are and expand your mind (I got a couple friends who tried it who said that’s what it does)? How’s it compare to DMT?

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a plan for what’s next? And are you still gonna do a little bud every now and again or are you done with drugs forever? Have you ever tripped off acid before and does it actually make you realize who you are and expand your mind (I got a couple friends who tried it who said that’s what it does)? How’s it compare to DMT?
I'm done with drugs for good, for the next year at least. I'm taking it one day at a time, that's what counts.

I'd say shrooms are better than LSD. Most paper tabs are 25i or another research chemical and not real LSD, so you can die from those. Watch out. Shrooms expand your mind, heal you mind, and body. It really is an awesome drug. I've yet to try DMT, I've been searching forever though. I never did the dark web thing. That is something I will try for sure though, or Ayehuasca (however you spell it).

"They didn't like a white kid getting involved. Seven weeks ago I got dealt a batch of poisined pills trying to take me out."

Lol you watch too many 007 movies or you are still hallucinating my friend when you wrote this, just read this story from the other day:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...east-15-bullet-wounds/?utm_term=.7c2770203b87
Because you know the other half of the story that I didn't tell? I was doing other things to get me in trouble with them. I'm not going to say what but it made them dislike me a lot. Believe me or think I'm fibbing, I don't care, I have nothing to prove. Simply telling my side of the events.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Fair play for telling your tale and hopefully you'll come out the other side wiser.

Addiction can happen to anyone.

Did you have to do forced NA in rehab? Be careful of all that. It has the appearance of a cult.

I think @9JuanJuan was simply expressing how dangerous these people can be and if you seriously cross them it can mean more than been given a dirty batch. Last week there were 6 bodies strung up hanging from a bridge in a tourist area of mexico...

Last edited:

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you got out when you did. Others aren't so lucky.

Didn't you go to Texas Tech or some college down there?

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair play for telling your tale and hopefully you'll come out the other side wiser.

Addiction can happen to anyone.

Did you have to do forced NA in rehab? Be careful of all that. It has the appearance of a cult.

I think @9JuanJuan was simply expressing how dangerous these people can be and if you seriously cross them it can mean more than been given a dirty batch. Last week there were 6 bodies strung up hanging from a bridge in a tourist area of mexico...
Yup. Forced NA and AA and CA. In the sober home I have to go to a meeting every day which I absolutely despise but whatever. I'm not really down with the whole program but that's ok. Maybe I'll change my mind, but I'm good with being sober now. It's enjoyable.
I know what he means, that's why I got out of dodge. These guys just think they got me is all.

@Building_and_Loan Close enough, it was a school in College Station, let's just put it that way

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Wow the full wammy forced na aa and ca (I'm guessing that's codependence annonymous)

You should write a post based on your experiences with these groups. I believe the are insidious dangerous cults.

I see people go there and one of two things happens. They stay and lose their personalities and develop this annoying addiction based and cliché based speach. They also become very passive not wanting to rock the boat and put their "recovery " in jeprody. It becomes a white knuckle one day at a time ride where even after ten years sober they can still feel vulnerable holding on thanks to the meetings and their "higher power. Still identifying as addicts even though they no longer use...

Or they buy into the addiction as disease model theory, identify as addicts and use it as a lementable justification of their addictive behaviour. It's destiny, it's who I am, it's what I do. I'm genetically flawed and spiritually sick.

No thanks, no. Addiction is behaviour, it's a cycle. It's not a disease, neither an identity.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow the full wammy forced na aa and ca (I'm guessing that's codependence annonymous)

You should write a post based on your experiences with these groups. I believe the are insidious dangerous cults.

I see people go there and one of two things happens. They stay and lose their personalities and develop this annoying addiction based and cliché based speach. They also become very passive not wanting to rock the boat and put their "recovery " in jeprody. It becomes a white knuckle one day at a time ride where even after ten years sober they can still feel vulnerable holding on thanks to the meetings and their "higher power. Still identifying as addicts even though they no longer use...

Or they buy into the addiction as disease model theory, identify as addicts and use it as a lementable justification of their addictive behaviour. It's destiny, it's who I am, it's what I do. I'm genetically flawed and spiritually sick.

No thanks, no. Addiction is behaviour, it's a cycle. It's not a disease, neither an identity.
This is where things get hazy (CA is Cocaine Anonymous as well, which I used a grand total of 4 times and hated). I cannot differentiate true from false, but the treatment center I went to had four of the best addiction doctors in the nation. Super smart people, and they made it seem like a genetic trait.

Now I think it is, but some people fall into it and others not. But they always contradicted it by saying "You can get physically addicted to any drug and not be an addict" and that made zero sense to me. But unless youve been an addict it's blasphemous to speculate what it really is. I can tell you personally I did things semi-unconsciously like the drug controlled me. It's not an excuse and I'm not one to say things like that, but it's a real thing.

Ya fvck the AA program. They say you cannot SURVIVE without having a spiritual awakening and working the program daily. Yah whatever. You just want money. Hell the book the use as their basic text is from 1935. The language is outdated even. I can't wait to stop going to those

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I want to start this thread by stating I do not endorse or mean to glorify my lifestyle of the past six months. It ain't cool. I want to share for others dealing with addictions to anything - sex, gambling, drugs, drug dealing, etc. etc. Here it goes, kick back, and if you don't have time to read I'll put a blurb at the bottom.

About seven months ago I started dealing marijuana to help with my bills and smoke for free. I continued that for a few months, and decided selling xanax was much more profitable. I started dealing both and quit working because I was raking in the money, women, and respect. Needless to say I was moving enough.

Two months ago I started taking the xans to sleep. 2-4mg a day even though I'd have in excess of 300-500 2mg bars I would give to friends, women, myself to party with. I dabbled with molly, coke, all the goodies. I stopped caring about working out and was just hustling and got involved with some major organizations down in south Texas (use your imagination of what country down south I was dealing with). They didn't like a white kid getting involved. Seven weeks ago I got dealt a batch of poisined pills trying to take me out.

I can't remember the week before I took that nasty sh!t or the week after. All I know is I had $2000 on me then, a lot of drugs, and I started hallucinating intensely about going to hell, though I'm not religious. I had horrifying visions of my ultimate divise. I was locked in my apartment for a week and lost 25lbs or more of mostly muscle. I woke up and time was going backwards. I managed to somehow call my parents who called EMS who had to shatter my apartment window to get inside. I was taken to the ICU and was unable to speak for 2.5 days. I recovered the third day and finally was able to communicate. I decided drug rehab was the next step.

So I went to in patient rehab for a month. I learned a lot. I'm now in a sober home in Orange County, and loving it. I'm so much more confident and strong, as I gained 34lbs in the 32 days in rehab of pure muscle. I put up way more heavy lifts in the gym and grew like crazy.

So that's where I've been in my life. I'd like to encourage everyone to get sober and see how beneficial it can be for DJ's. I used drugs as a crutch a lot but being sober has my game better than ever.

BLURB -------->
I used drugs, sold a lot of them, and almost got whacked because of it. I'm now living in south Cali and I'm sober, better than ever.

I'll be more active and start my daily journals of pickups again. So stay tuned and learn from my stupid mistakes!

34lbs of muscle in 32 days? not possible. you just filled back the mass that you lost due to drugs, that doesnt mean you gained 34lbs of muscle lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
34lbs of muscle in 32 days? not possible. you just filled back the mass that you lost due to drugs, that doesnt mean you gained 34lbs of muscle lol
Not to mention water weight. Hallucinations and loss of cognitive function could be due to that as well. 34 lbs of pure muscle is hard for even a noob who’s just starting out to gain lol

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sh!t, but I meant I put on about 1% body fat. It's called muscle memory. And if the weight wasn't there and I put it on, technically I did. Why is that the only thing you took from my story? Lame

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really has to be a genetic predisposition.

Over the years I've used pretty much everything and even dealt a little. Some I liked some I hated. Heavy into coke in the 70's and 80's.... Multiple shroom trips (I got to give that another whirl). Enjoy pot recreationally now. Never have I gone off the deep end. I always knew my limitations and when to stop.

I'm glad you're OK.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really has to be a genetic predisposition.

Over the years I've used pretty much everything and even dealt a little. Some I liked some I hated. Heavy into coke in the 70's and 80's.... Multiple shroom trips (I got to give that another whirl). Enjoy pot recreationally now. Never have I gone off the deep end. I always knew my limitations and when to stop.

I'm glad you're OK.
Pretty much everything you had back then were much less potent than anything we got now (aside from steroids). There’s a difference.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much everything you had back then were much less potent than anything we got now (aside from steroids). There’s a difference.
True... but I still think some people get addicted easier than others....

I'm glad he came out of it OK. Some people just can't.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fair enough. I don’t think it’s a genetic predisposition per se, I think it’s more so a personality thing really.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. I don’t think it’s a genetic predisposition per se, I think it’s more so a personality thing really.

I agree with you both. And thanks Dingo, I am too.

Every addict you meet will say the same thing: "I have an addictive personality". I've been like that since adolescence. I'd eat the same food obsessively until I got tired of it, the same video game, the same sport, etc. Now I've been on a lifting kick for 2 years, I would go 7 days a week even while using.

Not to mention sex addiction... some guys on here fall under that category, but that's another story

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with you both. And thanks Dingo, I am too.

Every addict you meet will say the same thing: "I have an addictive personality". I've been like that since adolescence. I'd eat the same food obsessively until I got tired of it, the same video game, the same sport, etc. Now I've been on a lifting kick for 2 years, I would go 7 days a week even while using.

Not to mention sex addiction... some guys on here fall under that category, but that's another story
It's not genetic. To think that some humans are genetically flawed because they can't handle a toxic substance is fully submitting to the rehab/disease mentality.

There's a reason why they want you to believe in this theory.....MONEY. There's a whole fvcking industry built on the disease/genetic model THEORY.

Fvck that. Anyone can combat addiction 1. When they understand how the addiction cycle works 2. If they really WANT TO

by the way, how did you get addicted, in your opinion?

You think your absent father and your conflict with your mother had anything to do with it?