Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Sparta

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Ukraine alone is best in eastern Europe!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, it's Donbas National Militia fighting Ukrainian nazis.

You have somewhat same type of sht coming to your country. Those vs these, others vs the others, etc. It was setup this way for a long time.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, it's Donbas National Militia fighting Ukrainian nazis.

You have somewhat same type of sht coming to your country. Those vs these, others vs the others, etc. It was setup this way for a long time.
Look boss, Every white person that doesn't bow down to the leftists is called a Nazi and a racist here. You calling someone a Nazi, well not only do i not believe you, but I'm starting to wonder if the people that get called nazis are the only ones who would have my back. I mean I've met Aryan brotherhood members, I've met at Aryan Nation members, and one kkk member being on the streets and have given me work, money, they've backed me up. Maybe it's not about hating other races, and you can love your own at the same time.

Florida has a lot of white supremacists. One time at a job I stared pulled off his shirt, big ole swastika on his chest. Another guy I met in a detox had one on the web in between his index finger an thumb, and on his tricept. All of these guys have been very good to me, especially in times I was alone with nothing and struggling. They're not bad people.

My road dog and a good friend of mine was Aryan nation, a prison gang, was locked up for 9 years. We hustled the streets together, shared everything we had, did everything together and looked out for each other. I just don't see them as bad people because they've been good too me. To me the enemy are people with even remotely antiwhite sentiment, or who use terms like "white privelege" those people deserve the rope I don't care who they are or what they are.

I don't even consider myself racist. I have black friends. I've worked with a lot of central Americans and a lot of them are wholesome family oriented people. It's just white people are under attack in the west, it's very real, and it should be stopped.
1598362814994.png

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You serve to be killed. I'm not even going to waste my time replying to you any further. Die in not knowing what's happening in the world and around you.

Dancore

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are real, They really look very dangerous. But I think it's cool. For some reason, the discussion of your Sparta reminded me of a couple of Jokes about the army . It seems to me, although I have never been in the army, that in each of these jokes there is some kind of real story that led us to a paradoxical or sophistic inference that amused us. How do you think?