Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My sisters ex-husband hangs out at her home

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Without her interest in it.

They divorced for about a year right now, and any time he comes and just stays there and sometime for a night leaning on the sofa.

I do like him but there is a reason they divorced he lost their money on gaming and made her bankruptcy and also he has a very noisy and debatable temperament which influences her and their children psych. He easily can manipulate me because he knows I never had father or brother and him on the other side grew up in a family with older brother and very dominant father therefore we are getting along well.

On one hand I know it is good for the children that there is a father because I never had one and I know the results, on the other it feels like he tries to establish his dominance towards this issue and I know that if this not will be treated carefully right now there will be no good in the future because he may become very aggressive if you take this dominance from him.

His family not goes easy on him, they are also very noisy and already had enough of him, he always changing works (also during their marriage times), overweight and wont let it go and try to establish normal life.

Do I even need to interrupt this?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prison is for people who fail at society.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a happy medium.

Instead of interference, be the alternate strong male example. As an Uncle, you can offer contrast to their father's behavior and this will provide these children with an additional impression.

Like yourself, I also didn't grow up with the best role models. I'm also an Uncle as well.

Best of luck.