Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My "Sh*it Test" for Women

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've developed a solid Sh*it Test I have been giving women recently to determine if they are worthy of my time and/or are date-able:

1- I don't chase women--EVER. I usually engage online, message a couple times, get their number to text, and ask them out fast. If they accept: PASSED

2- On the first date, I really don't mind buying the first couple rounds with some appetizers. Most of the women I date are 15-20+ years younger, I have money (but NEVER flaunt it), so it's ok by me. BUT, at some point in the night I'll create a situation where I demand she buys us shots because of a bad joke, pool game loss, couldn't answer a question, lame remark, whatever. I'll (jokingly) make a big deal out of it and say, "Ok, now for your punishment, you are buying us shots AND I'm picking the drinks." She laughs and agrees and buys: PASSED

3- After the date, if they send me a text (I NEVER text after a date) thanking me and saying how much fun they had: PASSED

4- Then, I go silent for 5-7 days. It's ok to follow up after 7 days--to schedule a date ONLY. Frankly, I date a lot of women, own a business, and have other interests, so even if I really liked them, I don't have that much time to spend. I don't get Oneitis, and you shouldn't either. It's fatal. If they initiate within the 7 days post-date time frame: PASSED. If they accept my date offer after the 7 days: PASSED

So the scoring:

0-1/4: NEXT!
2/4: Soft next, let them reach out, you make the date if they do, if not, NEXT!
3/4: Ok, some potential, a reach out by you after 7 days is ok. Have a plan and make a date offer, be specific(!), then stop communication until the date. If she accepts: ADVANCE!
4/4: High interest and a keeper. Keep the conversations brief and infrequent between dates, plan FUN dates, be creative, affectionate, funny, confident. YOU'RE the FUC*KING MAN in your mind. ADVANCE!

Good luck.
~Dash

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the womans interest is sky high waiting 7 days means you basically have rejected yourself.

If the average guy does this he will turn 50% of potential second dates into non dates. There is no real valid reason to advocste anyone do this.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the womans interest is sky high waiting 7 days means you basically have rejected yourself.

If the average guy does this he will turn 50% of potential second dates into non dates. There is no real valid reason to advocste anyone do this.
I have not found this to be true.

Yeah, maybe for very average or below average guys, but would it really matter if they waited only 3-4 days to call? Probably not. If the girl is interested, she'll be there 7 days later. Trust me. Better to err on the side of scarcity and limited availability than (over) availability and being no challenge. If she gets her panties in a bind because you waited 5-7 days to reach out after a date, she's not worth it and failed my (and your) test.

The name of the game is vetting and weeding out the poor choices in women.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post but If you are reaching out by day 7, because she hasn’t contacted you, then you have already lost. Medium to low Interest on her part

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post but If you are reaching out by day 7, because she hasn’t contacted you, then you have already lost. Medium to low Interest on her part
Yeah true but many women will auto reject you because she feels lack of interest on your part.

OP must be at least an 8 in looks to be having good results with that method. At that level literally anything he does will likely be successful, which is why I take most of these posts from guys at that looks level with a grain of salt because stuff they do will not work for a 7 or below many times.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your technique of justifying her picking up some drinks!

Not sure about the 7 day thing though. I've been experimenting with how long I wait after a date to make contact if the girl doesn't initiate contact first. When I first started dating, I would follow-up the next day, or 2 days after. Then I started trying 5-7 days. I've had remarkably poor results waiting 5-7 days. While I agree that waiting this long will work with some women, my fear is that it only works with certain types of women. I think a lot of quality women will be turned off by this, either because they think you are playing games, or because they feel rejected and are confident enough to just next you at that point, or because they feel you have low interest so they next you because of that. All that said, I wasn't red-pill aware when I was doing next day or 2 day followups so I can't directly compare that with my 5-7 day wait experiences. I need to start trying 1-2 day followups and compare them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I guess if she's interested she'll still be around in a week. Although if she has a lot of options, a week can be a long time in a female's romantic life.
It just doesn't seem quite fair to maintain radio silence for 7 days, especially since he expects her to text him a thank you right away.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid men are rare despite her options. If you were a DJ on the date, trust me, she'll be around after one "whole" week, Don't be like every other dork she dates and show all kinds of interest upfront especially if she's a HB7.5+. Waiting 5-7 days or even a week is no big deal.

Yes, we keep hearing over and over on this board how many options women have. And they do, agreed. What most men don't know, and I guess this just comes with experience, is that 90-95% of her options are bad. Be in the 5-10%. Be different. Be a DJ.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid men are rare despite her options. If you were a DJ on the date, trust me, she'll be around after one "whole" week, Don't be like every other dork she dates and show all kinds of interest upfront especially if she's a HB7.5+. Waiting 5-7 days or even a week is no big deal.

Yes, we keep hearing over and over on this board how many options women have. And they do, agreed. What most men don't know, and I guess this just comes with experience, is that 90-95% of her options are bad. Be in the 5-10%. Be different. Be a DJ.

If this is an online chick, and you wait 7 DAYS after the date to contact her, then your chances are next to ZERO!

She will have replaced your slow ass, within a couple of days.. Standard!

If we are talking real world chick, then 7 days still seems too long to be hanging around.

01. She will assume your not interested, feel rejected and take up another option, from her pick of orbiters.

02. She will assume your playing games, a player, who just couldn't be bothered.

A high quality chick, with OTHER options, especially in this age we live in now, does not hang around waiting for some dude, who may or may not get back to her.

I say find a middle ground.. Maybe 3-4 days.. Any longer than that... You miss out on smashing that Puzzy!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they initiate within the 7 days post-date time frame: PASSED. If they accept my date offer after the 7 days: PASSED
If they initiate within the 7 day span, it's OK to ask them out again. And certainly a DJ would reply to a text saying she had a good time, etc. Goes without saying. What I'm saying is introducing some silence for 5-7 days after the text exchange works well, for me anyway, if you did things right on the date. Bottom line, IMO, is to differentiate yourself and employ an abundance mentality, be scare, and foremost weed out the low interest and handout-seeking women which means not being so available and easy to get a hold of.

My goal is always to get them to chase me. Not all do, fewer than 50%. BUT, the ones that do and also hit the 3-4 points I mentioned in my OP, are true nuggets and worth following up on.

Use what works for you, though.

Ciao.