Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My self-improvement program

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Snow! I'm really happy for ya man. I'm glad to see you did it because it shows that with effort even in this department of your life you can do anything. And on top of that you've broken free from the matrix. Awesome man.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
I hate to be a downer, but that does not count as s ===) x, you are still a virgin. A minimum of 10 strokes of full penetration is required.
Would you want your girl to follow that rule? She's allowed to **** guys as long as she doesn't get penetrated 10 times, so technically it doesn't count as sex?

Congrats tho snowdog, good to see improvement.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm posting this from my phone. I don't have access to a computer here so I can't really write an extensive reply, which a lot of these posts here deserve. I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Just reporting we met up again and went to the beach. Seeing her in a bikini reminded me how hot she was. Especially a very nice ass. Lots of hot making out and after that texting back and fourth. Her using words like 'passion' and complimenting me on my kissing skills.

Right now I'm out of town but we're gonna meet up again for sure.

This is good & fun!

PlayCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading everything for a while and you are doing great. I really recognize myself in you and you are doing awesome man!

I Just wanted to say to you: Veel succes en je kan serieus trots op jezelf zijn! Je bent behoorlijk ver gekomen sinds het begin.

Good luck and don't forget the most important thing. To have fun ;-)

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also not a virgin anymore by Runner83's standards now, just fyi. I'm constantly getting texts from this girl about how amazing she finds me and how wet she is now thinking about me and **** like that and every time we see each other she basically tries to rape me.

Congrats, I always enjoy reading success stories!

However, I was a bit disheartened by the fact that you've been here for 3 years and according to this hot girl are suave and good looking, yet this is your first time having sex.

Can you explain this, cause it kinda makes me want to jump off a bridge hahaha
Well, if you read through my journal, you'd know that I started out at an extremely low point. This post sums it up pretty well.

Was it on another continent?
I'm currently in Florida.

That's fantastic, man! Look at all of the progress you've made! "Getting laid" doesn't really matter. Lots of guys use it in terms of a 1 time thing like "once I get laid I'll be a totally different person", (I'm pretty sure this is unconscious) you know, that kind of mindset. I think that a lifestyle of getting laid is so much more desirable than just losing your virginity. I suppose you'd want to achieve that in steps and stages though. You are an inspiration to guys like me who are on the lower levels seeking to make it to the top. Step by step is the way to go.

You rock snowdog!
I finally see that now. Getting laid for the first time lifted a huge mental block/insecurity from me. It was something that was just still bothering me. And you are right, I changed myself around completely and getting laid became a byproduct of that.

I'm very happy for you Snowdog. I think I remember seeing some of your posts two-three years old. I've only come back to this forum this week. I would send you cake, but I can only imagine how much shipping would cost me.

I lost my virginity less than a year old too. The first time always sucks, but it is a milestone for you. I have no doubt that you will have many more sexual exploits, and they will get better and better every time. The best sex is usually when I don't care, I lose myself to lust and passion. Thats when I have no problem getting hard, because well... things just keep escalating and escalating until the final "eruption".

But, If I have to think about ****, thats when I start to keep soft... etc... etc.. its just horrible.

Anyway.. enjoy your new status!
Thank you. I'm suspecting it's because of the rubber, because once I put that on, I went down pretty much immediately. This happened twice. I bought those XL ones and I don't have the problem anymore.

Nice Snow! I'm really happy for ya man. I'm glad to see you did it because it shows that with effort even in this department of your life you can do anything. And on top of that you've broken free from the matrix. Awesome man.
Thank you, man. That last part is maybe even more valuable in the end. It's so good to not give a sh*t and just be yourself.

Would you want your girl to follow that rule? She's allowed to **** guys as long as she doesn't get penetrated 10 times, so technically it doesn't count as sex?

Congrats tho snowdog, good to see improvement.
Hahhahaha thanks dude.

I've been reading everything for a while and you are doing great. I really recognize myself in you and you are doing awesome man!

I Just wanted to say to you: Veel succes en je kan serieus trots op jezelf zijn! Je bent behoorlijk ver gekomen sinds het begin.

Good luck and don't forget the most important thing. To have fun ;-)
When I'll get back in NL we should hang out.

Spring break beach. We are meeting up!
**** yea

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And a follow up with an awesome story.

I went to a bar yesterday with a friend. We just went on a drinking night. He has a girlfriend so he isn't interested in chicks at all and he sort of **** blocked me a couple of times. Weird.

Anyway, we sat at a table and there was this girl who stepped on my toe as she was going to the bathroom and I was like AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! She apologized like a million times and I over-the-top pretended like it hurt really bad and she laughed. On the way back she stopped and she was like sorry, sorry bla bla and I say "don't worry about it, come here, sit down" (pull her down, arm around waist).

She is a smoking hot brunette, like DAYUM! Really really ****ing hot. I guess she's like 26 or something. It turns out she's from Canada and here now for a week visiting friends and leaving tomorrow. We bullsh*t a little while I hold laser-eye contact and still have my arm around her.

Last part of the conversation (sort of):
Girl: "bla bla bla I'm probably older than you think I am"

Snow: "Why do you think that?"

Girl: "Well, I'm not in school anymore"

Snow: "I am, but I'm a late student"

Girl: "Oh alright."

Snow: "You like that?"

Girl: "Yea, I guess."

Snow: "So, you're too old to be crazy now I guess."

Girl: "No I'm not... well maybe."

Snow: "How crazy would you rate yourself, on a scale from 1-10"

Girl: "I guess a 7"

Snow: "You only give yourself a 7? Wow, that sucks!"

Girl: "I guess it's good enough for you you, cos you still have your arm around me"

Snow: "Well that's because I don't believe you're rated just a 7 on that scale. And besides, you also have your arm around me now"

Girl: "I guess I used to be a 9 or a 10 back in the day, but I still got some crazyness in me."

Snow: "I'm not sure if I still believe you now. You'll have to prove it to me"

Girl: "How do you want me to do that?"

And we make out. This went down in 3 minutes. I can see she smiles as we kiss. She moves very slow and sensual and she is probably the best kisser I've had so far. She was amazing with her tongue.

My friend was like "holy sh*t, that was amazing, how do you do that?".

I didn't try to get her number, I know I should have, but I just didn't think about it.

Oh well, it was still pretty damn cool. I pulled it off so smoothly too, it was awesome. I'm slowly getting used to the fact that I can actually do sh*t like this.

This was actually easy. Wow.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
I'm also not a virgin anymore by Runner83's standards now, just fyi. I'm constantly getting texts from this girl about how amazing she finds me and how wet she is now thinking about me and **** like that and every time we see each other she basically tries to rape me.
Now that's more like it! Good stuff man!

This is formal confirmation that I have ruled you no longer a virgin.

Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to remember that getting laid should only be a small part of your life.

No man of true greatness will ever be remembered for the chicks he banged.

Instead he will be remembered for the worthwhile achievements in his life. Be that man!

PS - and oh yeah, remember to get her number next time :D

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man of true greatness will ever be remembered for the chicks he banged.

Instead he will be remembered for the worthwhile achievements in his life. Be that man!
I feel I'm finally ready to acknowledge this now. I just felt I had a piece missing in me all the goddamn time so far.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I don't have much to update really. After all these years, I'm finally nailing a girl on a regular basis. A hot one too. Every time I see her with clothes off, I'm thinking, "damn, she's hot". She has such a great body, too. Great legs, tight waist, nice titties, fantastic ass, just great. Almost every single time she comes over, we have sex, and she really wants it, too. I felt flattered because she told me "I got the hang of it fast" and called me "an animal" after some pretty wild ****ing that lasted almost an hour. There are actually scatches on my back. Awesome.

And finally, finally, I found some peace in me. It really feels like taking a vacation now. I won't say I've reached my final goal (hell no!), but getting laid finally is definitely is the biggest milestone I've had in a long, long time. The thing we have going on right now will only last for another few weeks, because she'll be moving to another place quite far away for her career. I view these oncoming weeks as my "resting period" or vacation, if you will. I'm finally having a few weeks off off this whole "game" thing. You guys got to realize, that this was my f*ckin' LIFE GOAL for 4 years. Although I'm doing pretty good, I never gave a sh*t about college, f*ck no. I just wanted to get laid. When I wasn't going out, I spent many nights reading up on how to get a hang of this sh*t. That, or beating myself up and getting f*cking sh*tfaced because I hated myself for not succeeding at this.

And I guess I finally pulled something off. Hell, I got her number on a bus and two days later I had her in bed with me.

I'm beginning to like the smell of p*ssy. Better than coffee, definitely.

The next update may take a while, and that's totally okay.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great to see you doing so well, Snowdog. Respect!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat previous message.

Sh*t is wild. I got bite marks in my neck and scratches on my back. When I had neighbors complain today about loud noise I felt like a champion. lmao.

I really feel good, too. I have a vibe around me now that really attracts chicks. When I'm at the Starbucks or at the library or whatever and I see a hot girl, they usually approach me now. THEY are the ones taking the first step. Simple conversations are instantly very sexy with hot eye contact and **** like that without me having to do anything. And this is during the day! I went to the Starbucks to study today and out of nowhere started a light conversation with a pretty hot girl. She left before I did and when I walked up to my car I noticed she put a note under my windscreen wiper with her number on it.

I guess this is what they call.... RADIATING AWESOMENESS.

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, whats up kid! Your the man on top now, haha! I was just thinking about you and, I came here to see what's new!Give me a call soon so we can chat.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all.

Looooongggg time no update.

And that's a good thing, because I didn't need any place to vent on. And I still don't. I just feel like I owe it to you fella's who are still reading this thing.

So yea, I had to break up with the girl I was with, because of geographical reasons. And it sucked, you know. We were really into each other and we had such a fun and sexual relationship. But that's the way it goes in life. All good things come to an end.

I haven't been out yet since the whole thing, it's only been a week. I'm still getting myself together from the massive jet lag. But oh well. I'm a totally different person than I was half a year ago. I'm mister ****ing awesome. When I walk into a room, I ****ing take over, that ****ing place is mine, and I don't have to work for it. I have a presence about me, just by walking around. I'm mister confidence.

It sucked really hard to leave my tropical paradise and my sweet girl, but I came back a new man. I learned so much in every aspect of my life, it's been an amazing experience that I wouldn't trade for a million Dollars.

The dog is back in town. Hold your ****ing horses.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really getting the feeling I'm done here... and the whole pickup community. It helped me a great deal and I learned what I wanted to learn. I'll probably write up some long-ass post before I really leave though when I have time and feel like it.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, it's time to get cracking again.

I officially decided that I'm not gonna smoke anymore, ease off the drinking, and picking up exercising again. It's getting necessary and I can tell I’m less physically fit than I used to be. Especially smoking really sucks ass. F*ck that sh*t.

I feel like I’m finally getting over the girl I was with in the States, and I’m ready to move on. Call me a p*ssy or whatever for having her in my head for so long, I don’t care. She was my first, and on top of that we were amazing together from start to finish. She was just as crazy as I was. Most guys can’t even deal with me and I never thought I’d find that in a girl.

Well anyway, like I said, it’s time to move on. Amp up the flirtations, closing and going for the goal. Last night, on my first real attempt at doing anything again in a month or so, I number closed a girl on the bus when I was going home. After she gave me the number we talked a bit and it turned out she just turned 17 (she looked at least 20) so I didn’t call her. But still, I got that nice little tickle again as she typed in her number as a bunch of guys watched on with that look of envy. I want to get back into it because I forgot how fun even the little successes are.

I moved back in with my parents, which is in a small town. I’ll probably spend another bunch of months abroad next year so I can’t afford to move out. Besides, college is a 30 minute bus ride, so not much of a gain there. Although my parents are totally cool, I feel way constricted in my freedom now after being used to living on my own for half a year with my own car and sh*t. Oh well… I feel like I should enjoy this time as long as it lasts. Hanging with the family is also valuable to me.

End of this week I'm going to this party in another city at his college. I've been invited by an old friend from high-school. Should be fun, lots of girls.

The week after that, I’m going to act as a security guy at the introduction camp for oncoming students for my college. This should be decent if the weather's nice and a great opportunity to do some serious damage.

The week after that, my college starts again. Final year. If you had told me this three years ago, I wouldn’t believe any of it. Just look at my very first post in this thread. I was miserable, alone and doing home study. Especially the fact that I would spend a bunch of months abroad at another university and having a blast is something I couldn't even dream about.

God damn. Life’s been a trip so far. The last few years were like a rollercoaster. It’s only getting crazier and crazier, and I can definitely say that I’m finally beginning to appreciate it all.

See ya'll in the next update!