"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

My secretary, I made a move. Is this a rejection?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
who gives a sh*t? I can replace her anytime. If she flakes on me or cancels for whatever shiet reason and then starts flirting and gaming again? F off man then she’s out duhhhhhh

Dude I do think it's a little unfair for you to take away her livelihood, her way and means to pay the bills & make ends meet, on the grounds that she rejected you.

Especially if she has a child.. That's a little harsh man!
[/QUOTE]
I don't think they should lose their job because they have no interest in the boss, that would be messing with the laws (EEOC). If one wants a woman where it's her actual job to please him get a hooker.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Dude I do think it's a little unfair for you to take away her livelihood, her way and means to pay the bills & make ends meet, on the grounds that she rejected you.

Especially if she has a child.. That's a little harsh man!
I don't think they should lose their job because they have no interest in the boss, that would be messing with the laws (EEOC). If one wants a woman where it's her actual job to please him get a hooker.
[/QUOTE]

lets assume that we have a good date, make out even have cex. Then see where it goes. If she flakes i keep her at the job but won’t accept more flirting and playing around.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I mean the flirting is a two way thing here.. OP is or was enjoying it.. It's not like principaly OP is dead against flirting within his company.

If the flirting leads to op getting laid, then he would have been happy with the result.

The issue is, if she doesn't keep this date and bang the op, the she will be removed from her job.

I think that is highly unfair.. Woman flake all the time.. Woman flirt all the time.. You can't just take away a persons livelihood because you ain't getting laid by your female staff members.

OP should swallow his pride & ego and hold onto some principles.

He should advise her straightforward that he has decided that he is not interested in any type of relationship with her, other than a professional work related one.

He should then allow her to keep her job & and operate as professionals moving forward.

Business & pleasure always ends in a fukin mess.. OP should know this!
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Female worker flirts.. OP gets laid = Flirting Is Good.

Female worker flirts.. OP doesn't get laid = Flirting Is Bad.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
You have such a reactive personality. I don't see this going well.
Explain? How can I be reactive as a succesfull business owner doing great things for the community? Reactive is simp ****, reactive people cant be ceos.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Female worker flirts.. OP gets laid = Flirting Is Good.

Female worker flirts.. OP doesn't get laid = Flirting Is Bad.
She does not flirt. She goes on her knees to cut a box then looks at me from down with big eyes for a long time with a messy dirty look like I want to unzipp your pants and suck my c1ck. I feel highly attracted toward her. How would u react? This goes on for months. I’ll keep her even if she flakes. But I won’t allow more flirting and teasing like this.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I mean the flirting is a two way thing here.. OP is or was enjoying it.. It's not like principaly OP is dead against flirting within his company.

If the flirting leads to op getting laid, then he would have been happy with the result.

The issue is, if she doesn't keep this date and bang the op, the she will be removed from her job.

I think that is highly unfair.. Woman flake all the time.. Woman flirt all the time.. You can't just take away a persons livelihood because you ain't getting laid by your female staff members.

OP should swallow his pride & ego and hold onto some principles.

He should advise her straightforward that he has decided that he is not interested in any type of relationship with her, other than a professional work related one.

He should then allow her to keep her job & and operate as professionals moving forward.

Business & pleasure always ends in a fukin mess.. OP should know this!
Just get a better female and have her visit you at the office.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
She does not flirt. She goes on her knees to cut a box then looks at me from down with big eyes for a long time with a messy dirty look like I want to unzipp your pants and suck my c1ck. I feel highly attracted toward her. How would u react? This goes on for months. I’ll keep her even if she flakes. But I won’t allow more flirting and teasing like this.
How would I react? I would have a conversation with her and ask her to tone it down.. However she could take offence to that & claim you are slandering her.

What I wouldn't do is... Try to fuk her & because she isn't feeling me & rejects me, out of anger and butt hurt, I sack her. Lol
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
How would I react? I would have a conversation with her and ask her to tone it down.. However she could take offence to that & claim you are slandering her.

What I wouldn't do is... Try to fuk her & because she isn't feeling me & rejects me, out of anger and butt hurt, I sack her. Lol
she agreed to meet me, told me im available Wednesday and Thursday so whatever you want and reacted happy.

so there’s no flake. If she flakes ill tone her down on flirting and distance myself.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Usually in this case she is just looking for attention. However, I’m not saying it can’t be done, but you got to play the long game. Don’t ask her out directly, rather play a group thing and then turn it up a notch there.
Remember, you’re the prize, she’s just another hot ***** that can be replaced.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
She does not flirt. She goes on her knees to cut a box then looks at me from down with big eyes for a long time with a messy dirty look like I want to unzipp your pants and suck my c1ck. I feel highly attracted toward her. How would u react? This goes on for months. I’ll keep her even if she flakes. But I won’t allow more flirting and teasing like this.
Or you simply just have created what you want it to be in your own mind but it really doesn't mean anything...

That is also a possibility.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
How would I react? I would have a conversation with her and ask her to tone it down.. However she could take offence to that & claim you are slandering her.

What I wouldn't do is... Try to fuk her & because she isn't feeling me & rejects me, out of anger and butt hurt, I sack her. Lol
Women fvck us too.... So if she really wants it she'll make a sure she gets it. Just be safe.
 
Top