"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

My secretary, I made a move. Is this a rejection?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Yo Bro’s.

before you start to flame me please understand.

I moved on, I stayed super professional. She kept asking me about my evenings and who the lucky girl is I’m texting everytime. I know she’s back with her ex but I totally quit playing and flirting like I said I would do. She kept flirting with me when I quit.

but the b1tch turned it up a notch making cexual comments sometimes with a playful laugh looking at me way too long, being super submissive and looking for weird attention with body language. Then she found out I was moving to another crib and she asked to see pictures.

then today I was done, we were having smalltalk during lunch I said “hey you could visit my crib sometime if you want”

She was saying yess nice still talking about that I was moving there but didn’t react further on my question/comment directly.
Then she says she lives only 5 minutes away from me now and blabla but not directly, yess I would love to come by so..

Well hey I got to fvck her or get rid of her cuz she keeps looking for it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Bro just write whatever you got to say. Like I said I went fully professional relaxed no flirting but she went 200% flirt mode after that. Doing everything to get the flirting back. She’s doing it for 2 weeks so obvious. Couldnt help myself to bring up what I said
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
I think it was nice call, not wasting time and aiming straight for it. Also you made your intentions clear. Why don't you come to my new place aka how about you come over so I can fvck the sh1t out of you. She's a slvt so her having that bf doesn't mean a thing, she will come believe me.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Yo Bro’s.

before you start to flame me please understand.

I moved on, I stayed super professional. She kept asking me about my evenings and who the lucky girl is I’m texting everytime. I know she’s back with her ex but I totally quit playing and flirting like I said I would do. She kept flirting with me when I quit.

but the b1tch turned it up a notch making cexual comments sometimes with a playful laugh looking at me way too long, being super submissive and looking for weird attention with body language. Then she found out I was moving to another crib and she asked to see pictures.

then today I was done, we were having smalltalk during lunch I said “hey you could visit my crib sometime if you want”

She was saying yess nice still talking about that I was moving there but didn’t react further on my question/comment directly.
Then she says she lives only 5 minutes away from me now and blabla but not directly, yess I would love to come by so..

Well hey I got to fvck her or get rid of her cuz she keeps looking for it.
So is she cooperating or not? It sounds like not, because she's avoiding the question. But that's also your fault because you make it easy for her. You'd probably be better off leaving this talk of going back to your place outside of the workplace.

You need to ask her out for a drink and then get her to sit next to you, move in close and make a move on her. If she responds positively to that, then you can invite her home on some flimsy pretext.

It shouldn't take you this long to figure out if a woman is down. You should be able to figure that out in 5 minutes if you make the right moves.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
So is she cooperating or not? It sounds like not, because she's avoiding the question. But that's also your fault because you make it easy for her. You'd probably be better off leaving this talk of going back to your place outside of the workplace.

You need to ask her out for a drink and then get her to sit next to you, move in close and make a move on her. If she responds positively to that, then you can invite her home on some flimsy pretext.

It shouldn't take you this long to figure out if a woman is down. You should be able to figure that out in 5 minutes if you make the right moves.
Cant make a move on her at work. That’s weird at has to be at my place. Can’t wait any longer she unzipped my pants with her eyes this morning.
I’ll ask her in a couple of hours when we go home again. Wanna have beers at my place next week Thursdayevening?

done with it. What ya think?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Cant make a move on her at work. That’s weird at has to be at my place. Can’t wait any longer she unzipped my pants with her eyes this morning.
I’ll ask her in a couple of hours when we go home again. Wanna have beers at my place next week Thursdayevening?

done with it. What ya think?
Why wait a week? How about taking her out for a drink this evening? I don't understand why you want to drag it out for so long.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Corona!!!! Everything is closed here bro
Ah, I see. In any case it's best to make it as soon as possible. With women, you always want to know where you stand and not let them keep you in this grey zone. If you wait until some future date, you're giving her another week to play games and then something could come up and she could string you along for even longer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Ah, I see. In any case it's best to make it as soon as possible. With women, you always want to know where you stand and not let them keep you in this grey zone. If you wait until some future date, you're giving her another week to play games and then something could come up and she could string you along for even longer.
cant take her anywhere bro my house is in option and my mom is here to help me.

so ask her out Now for next week or ask her out next week on the spot for the same evening when I’m in the new house ? let me know I’ll do it. She keeps playing little b1tch can’t hold it anymore
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
cant take her anywhere bro my house is in option and my mom is here to help me.

so ask her out Now for next week or ask her out next week on the spot for the same evening when I’m in the new house ? let me know I’ll do it. She keeps playing little b1tch can’t hold it anymore
If she's interested she'll agree to whatever you suggest. If she's not interested she'll give you excuses. Make it as soon as possible.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
If she's interested she'll agree to whatever you suggest. If she's not interested she'll give you excuses. Make it as soon as possible.
Ye I’ll ask next week when I’m in the new crib. Hey I’m in the new house lets do beers at my crib tonight and see from there.

yes is history excuse is F off and might even fire her next month since her contract is ending... don’t give a sh1t
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Bro just write whatever you got to say. Like I said I went fully professional relaxed no flirting but she went 200% flirt mode after that. Doing everything to get the flirting back. She’s doing it for 2 weeks so obvious. Couldnt help myself to bring up what I said
She's trying to win back the level and strength of attention that you were giving when you were obsessed. Alot of them do that. Stay into the new girl.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
She's trying to win back the level and strength of attention that you were giving when you were obsessed. Alot of them do that. Stay into the new girl.
Yes, I understand. But I am but she is getting a move reaction out of me, fvck off. If she’s continually pushing with the looks like I wanna fck it’s either cex or get the **** out my business. No normal man can resist this sh1t. I find her attractive also.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yes, I understand. But I am but she is getting a move reaction out of me, fvck off. If she’s continually pushing with the looks like I wanna fck it’s either cex or get the **** out my business. No normal man can resist this sh1t. I find her attractive also.
If you stay professional she'll have to up the ante to get her attention. So let her do the work. If somehow you got obsessed again ( which is probably impossible at this point ) she'd fall back and revert to flirting and stringing you along.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I just got a blow job off the one I was messing with... My job is done... All free attention now REMOVED
Soulforge,

Yours is the same scenario as his? IE: you gave a bunch of intense interest at first, wasn't getting them panties. She strung you along for that energy. Then you stopped, and to get attention she gave you head?
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Soulforge,

Yours is the same scenario as his? IE: you gave a bunch of intense interest at first, wasn't getting them panties. She strung you along for that energy. Then you stopped, and to get attention she gave you head?
This game cant go on like this. Its either fvck her brains out fuxk her boyfriend, she ****ing me at my house. If she declines my straifht up invite next week. I’m going to end her contract next month
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Soulforge,

Yours is the same scenario as his? IE: you gave a bunch of intense interest at first, wasn't getting them panties. She strung you along for that energy. Then you stopped, and to get attention she gave you head?

Well the one I was seeing was very HOT at first.. Lots of dirty talk by text.. And giving me regular blow jobs... I did give her some attention, but I wouldn't say it was LOADS

Maybe a little bit more that what I should have.. But Yeh she went cold again...

So the last 10 days haven't been texting her and kept my distance from her... Ending up flirting again two days ago, and this morning she gave me a long sloppy blow job and o fingered her Vag


Anyway I am done with her now.. I got what I wanted, and I ain't spending may days jumping through hoops and over hurdles to get some action off her.

She won't get any attention off me again.. I'm done with it haha
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top