My Porpose In Life

imgonnamakeit

Banned
Reaction score
What makes a guy be 28 and a virgin?

I wasn't sure, in fact, I wasn't even aware of such a question, until I questioned the meaning of life and our purpose here. You see I'm just one of six billion of people on this earth. I have unique gens, unique looks, and unique personality. My ultimate goal in life is to pass my gens to my offspring.

This culture we have distracts. Gotta have a house, a car, a boat, travel, eat, drink, smoke some drugs, etc.

Up until literally a day or two ago, I had no idea what I'm doing here. I'm a fat guy, and there is absolutely no reason to be fat. But in my head I had a different idea, I said to myself what is the reason to be fit? Turns out many, increased testosterone and aggression attracts women. Makes them see that you're reaching up, you know, striving to accomplish your ultimate goal. There is absolutely nothing that says "I'm healthy and ready to fvck" than a good physique, not even a ton of money can replace that. As I think about it now, I always thought I am good looking. I look not bad in the mirror, on picture, I look like sh1t. Turns out, I did a little research, we are used to our images in mirror, but on picture we are like a different person and thus we scrutinize it more.

Another problem of mine is talking to women. I can't. Not even on messenger. I don't know how to flirt.

But one step at a time. I have this plan. First I'm going to drop some weight. I bet I'm around 250 - 280, something like that, I'm going to drop to 200, because that's easy, the rest is a b1tch, I know. My target I think should be around 180. I'm 5'11". What you think?

For now I have no balls for talking to women, or approaching. Just no self confidence. I'm sure it will go away as I loose weight and gain some muscle, should only be about 2 months till 200. Another thing I'm doing is smoking less weed, I can't be doing this each and single day, although good for the head, it makes me lazy. Munches and laying around can't be good for loosing weight.

One thing I could do right now, is learn how to talk real. Any idea where to learn that?

So if you're blue, don't know wtf is going on, and why you are the way you are, maybe you should ask yourself, what is your purpose in life?

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh...you definitely aren't going to drop 80 pounds in 2 months, so get that out of your head. Its going to take at least 6 if you do it the right way. but starting out so heavy is going to make it easy to see progress and stay motivated. good luck man.

RandallLambert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck to you and nice to hear that you are making good positive steps towards being in better shape, something i wish more people here would do instead of whining and bellyaching.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to talk real, just stop trying to think of what you should say. Don't try to talk real. Just talk. =)

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to drop that weight so quick. What's important is that you stick with your program no matter what. I have the opposite problem....I'm too damn skinny.

But I've been working out since late September and eating more in order to gain weight. I haven't been as disciplined as I'd ideally like, but I've stuck with and I've regularly been going.

A lot of people are now noticing results. I regularly have people telling me that I'm looking a lot bigger. People tell me that my arms are bigger and more toned and that my shoulders have broadened. It's amazing, I actually have pecks!

I've gained 10 lbs of mostly muscle mass. Considering how skinny I was, that's a lot. In the early stages, it seemed hopeless. I felt like crap struggling so hard to bench such little weight when all these others folks were easily putting up way more weight.

It sometimes required a lot of willpower to get to the gym. But it's been worth it and now I feel very strange if I DON'T go to the gym for a while. I can now lift a decent amount and some folks are surprised about how much I can curl, bench or leg press.

There's a good chance you will feel bouts of hopelessness. But just keep pushing forward and you will reap rewards in the future. Just keep at it.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI fat guys can still get girls. Being a Don Juan is about your mindset, not your looks.
Don't let visuals surpass your will, but if you want to beat this insecurity by getting thin and gaining some muscle, don't give up on it. Self improvement takes time, effort, dedication and willpower; everybody has all that, though success is determined by surpassing your breaking points.
You'll be up against a threshold again and again and again, so keep at it!

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
FYI fat guys can still get girls. Being a Don Juan is about your mindset, not your looks.
Don't let visuals surpass your will, but if you want to beat this insecurity by getting thin and gaining some muscle, don't give up on it. Self improvement takes time, effort, dedication and willpower; everybody has all that, though success is determined by surpassing your breaking points.
You'll be up against a threshold again and again and again, so keep at it!
True.
But you have to be confident and let's face it most fat people ain't confident..

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only astute bastard here - or isn't the sponsored advertisement on this page a fat 280 pound dude who lost 100 pounds???

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CLukhty2n6f8PBDQAhiNAjIIZKNokCAtMwo

But even though I'm a psycho, let me give you some words of encouragement - yes, your fat-ass needs to lose 100 pounds - that is the easy part!

Now, the hard part is bettering yourself as a person - your mind, and thus your spirit. Because beyond the physical there is still your spirit/mind - and this is ultimately what captures all woman - and men alike!

And my purpose in life is to not have a purpose - how is that for a "Catch 22"?

Liberated

Don Juan
Reaction score
imgonnamakeit said:
What makes a guy be 28 and a virgin?

I wasn't sure, in fact, I wasn't even aware of such a question, until I questioned the meaning of life and our purpose here. You see I'm just one of six billion of people on this earth. I have unique gens, unique looks, and unique personality. My ultimate goal in life is to pass my gens to my offspring.

This culture we have distracts. Gotta have a house, a car, a boat, travel, eat, drink, smoke some drugs, etc.

Up until literally a day or two ago, I had no idea what I'm doing here. I'm a fat guy, and there is absolutely no reason to be fat. But in my head I had a different idea, I said to myself what is the reason to be fit? Turns out many, increased testosterone and aggression attracts women. Makes them see that you're reaching up, you know, striving to accomplish your ultimate goal. There is absolutely nothing that says "I'm healthy and ready to fvck" than a good physique, not even a ton of money can replace that. As I think about it now, I always thought I am good looking. I look not bad in the mirror, on picture, I look like sh1t. Turns out, I did a little research, we are used to our images in mirror, but on picture we are like a different person and thus we scrutinize it more.

Another problem of mine is talking to women. I can't. Not even on messenger. I don't know how to flirt.

But one step at a time. I have this plan. First I'm going to drop some weight. I bet I'm around 250 - 280, something like that, I'm going to drop to 200, because that's easy, the rest is a b1tch, I know. My target I think should be around 180. I'm 5'11". What you think?

For now I have no balls for talking to women, or approaching. Just no self confidence. I'm sure it will go away as I loose weight and gain some muscle, should only be about 2 months till 200. Another thing I'm doing is smoking less weed, I can't be doing this each and single day, although good for the head, it makes me lazy. Munches and laying around can't be good for loosing weight.

One thing I could do right now, is learn how to talk real. Any idea where to learn that?

So if you're blue, don't know wtf is going on, and why you are the way you are, maybe you should ask yourself, what is your purpose in life?
Get on the workout program and find a pretty escrt who looks like a girl you had a crush/got dumped/rejected hard by.

imgonnamakeit

Banned
Reaction score
PSYCHO said:
And my purpose in life is to not have a purpose - how is that for a "Catch 22"?
Nah, I've been there, life without purpose. It sux.

Thing is, I watched these guys, they live for their women. They live to raise their children, to educate them. Because that's you. In a way they are going for the stars. They want to make to that time when man takes off in a space ship to proxima. That's what our purpose is, if you can't see that, I'm sorry.

Liberated

Don Juan
Reaction score
imgonnamakeit said:

Thing is, I watched these guys, they live for their women. They live to raise their children, to educate them. Because that's you. In a way they are going for the stars. They want to make to that time when man takes off in a space ship to proxima. That's what our purpose is, if you can't see that, I'm sorry.
You seem to have a lot of romantic BS notions about relationships.

Stop that right now! :nono:

You just reek of virgin! ;)

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
imgonnamakeit said:

YOU MISSED MY MESSAGE!!! YOUR, OUR, purpose in life is to live, nothing else!!! THE, OUR, purpose is to exist, nothing else!!

There is no such thing as a "purpose in life" - live in TRUTH!

I gave you the answer to your woes in my prior post - are you listening??