“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

My Porn Theory

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Really? I find that hard to confirm. MindGeek, the largest owner of porn sites is in Canada. They control about 90% of the porn sites and is considered a monopoly. xHamster is based out of Cyprus. xVideos is based out of Czech Republic. None are owned by American or Israeli companies. Outside of Internet porn, you have a few Vivid, et al, which are owned by American companies; but they are dying. Quite the anti-semetic bull sh!t dude.

Source:

Before you get too triggered you should read this article straight from the horses mouth
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Chicken or the egg?

Doesn’t matter what comes first.

Guys who turn to porn because they can’t get laid at all (the incel type I suppose) are accepting a substitute that keeps them idle.

Instead of getting mad and deciding to put forth that emotion towards a dedication to change, they get mad at their d!ck, beat it and then go to sleep.

No change. No drama. No going outside the comfort zone.

Idle.

I personally have no problem with porn. I watch it sometimes even when I am getting some. Hell, sometimes I watch WHILE getting some.

But when it becomes a full on substitute to an incel type, it’s just a pair of lazy chains.
So porn is basically jagging off to other people having sex?
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
There is a health aspect to this. Pipes have to be cleaned regularly or your prostate can go to bad that's been scientifically studied. . So if you're not getting it every two weeks from a girl I'm afraid it's DIY. I agree with the junk food analogy too much obviously isn't good.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
There is a health aspect to this. Pipes have to be cleaned regularly or your prostate can go to bad that's been scientifically studied. . So if you're not getting it every two weeks from a girl I'm afraid it's DIY. I agree with the junk food analogy too much obviously isn't good.
Survival of the fittest. If you can't get sex then that means something is wrong with your genes.
So Mother Nature is going to kill you off before you can reproduce.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Don't blame porn when you fap excessively.

Don't blame cars when you drive into a ditch.

Don't blame fast-food just because you became fat.

Don't blame softdrinks because you have diabetes.

Just blame yourself for being lazy and stupid, only by recognising ur faults can one improve.

Almost every thread in one way or the other points finger at something else other then themselves - which is often the root cause of their own foolish predicament.

Be honest and then u r able to surpass ur limits.
Certainly not blaming porn. You misunderstand my point if you think so. However, the fat person must stop eating fattening foods.

It is a crutch many men turn to. Lazy men.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Ya'll don't even know how to jerk it right.

Regular porn is gross and half the time they zoom in on the dudes anus, and you never see any tits ... guys putting their hands all over girls face.. stupid shyt.

VR porn with a Fleshlight, who needs a woman.

I have those tools and I have gone a full week no fap. I'm going out tonight and I'm going to pounce on the first chick to even look at me for longer than a glance.

Gentlemen... We have 6k VR porn.

Jerking off is going to be like the real thing. Elon Musk said so. (well he kinda did)
Fapping with a fleshlight and vr porn is still fapping. I used a fleshlight in the past but my house is to holy for that to be realistic.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Your primitive mind doesn't know the difference between 'batin' to porn and squirting on your neighbor's bushes, while peeking through their bedroom window shades. When you tell your primitive mind that you're that kind of loser, it will drop your T-levels et cetera accordingly.
I already know. Im glad our forum member made it simple. It rewires your brain to replace fapping for sex and kills your response around real women. But yes in simple terms your jagging off to the OTHER GUY fvcking a babe. Which is gay.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Don't blame porn when you fap excessively.

Don't blame cars when you drive into a ditch.

Don't blame fast-food just because you became fat.

Don't blame softdrinks because you have diabetes.

Just blame yourself for being lazy and stupid, only by recognising ur faults can one improve.
You can not be lazy and stupid and still not be able to get women, not a cause and effect issue.

Agree with the rest though.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Haha I doubt the porn industry invented spanking the monkey. I don't want to get a reputation as Captain fap here. I'm in a LTR that's going on 4 years now with a girl who takes her kpi's very seriously. but obviously it's always an option so I think mother nature sh1t out of luck on that one.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Honestly, how much porn do you guys watch lol? I admit I use porn hub sometimes but I'm not really into watching porn constantly like some of you guys are.

Btw, where does Tushy get all those hot porn actresses? I mean, they have the hottest of all the major porn productions, at least on porn hub.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Honestly, how much porn do you guys watch lol? I admit I use porn hub sometimes but I'm not really into watching porn constantly like some of you guys are.

Btw, where does Tushy get all those hot porn actresses? I mean, they have the hottest of all the major porn productions, at least on porn hub.
Use google.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
Honestly, how much porn do you guys watch lol? I admit I use porn hub sometimes but I'm not really into watching porn constantly like some of you guys are.
Btw, where does Tushy get all those hot porn actresses? I mean, they have the hottest of all the major porn productions, at least on porn hub.
It's easier if you find a few favorite porn actresses you like and search for them.
I only watch porn when my sex drive starts to go up and I need to bust.
Not watching porn constantly. Maybe just looking at nude pics but it's casually.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
A cool job to have would be the guy on Backroom Casting Couch! Banging hundreds of women.

EXCEPT, about 70 percent of the women on the videos are about HB4 AND look nasty like they'd have STD issues.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yea the honesty is watching other ppl fck is un healthy. Get over yourself. Porn is fcked and some things outside yourself are off.
Watching porn is exceptionally bad because its solo. It destroys your own soul azz hat.
Contrary to all these posts that legitimize it and even call it personal responsibility fail to even talk about how fake it is and your not actually "fcking a real puzzy"
These are ego centric posts by deeply flawed individuals trapped under layers of excuses of why they can't last more then 7 mins with a real vagina.
Clown post
I'm worried abt you.

You need to eat more vitamins to increase ur IQ.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Certainly not blaming porn. You misunderstand my point if you think so. However, the fat person must stop eating fattening foods.

It is a crutch many men turn to. Lazy men.
My post wasn't directed at you per se, it's geared towards a larger audience and I just used ur thread as a platform.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I believe that there is a portion of men who turn to porn because they are failing to get women, not failing to get women because of porn. Here is what I have noticed though. As time goes on and many things improve for these men, they are hooked on porn at that point. Easy access to "s3x". So, what happens? Well, now that things for them have improved a bit they might be able to get some women with enough effort, but they lack the motivation due to the ease of porn. Shooting off so much without the real deal probably hurts t levels as well.
Fan of red foreskin is saying porn is bad? Loool
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top