MillionBillionaire
Master Don Juan
Judging by the trend in this post I'll have a legit Futuristic Masterbation Cult in no time.Pass...
...but, I have a supplier for bulk Kool-Aid. So, call me when it gets to that point.
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Judging by the trend in this post I'll have a legit Futuristic Masterbation Cult in no time.Pass...
...but, I have a supplier for bulk Kool-Aid. So, call me when it gets to that point.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Really? I find that hard to confirm. MindGeek, the largest owner of porn sites is in Canada. They control about 90% of the porn sites and is considered a monopoly. xHamster is based out of Cyprus. xVideos is based out of Czech Republic. None are owned by American or Israeli companies. Outside of Internet porn, you have a few Vivid, et al, which are owned by American companies; but they are dying. Quite the anti-semetic bull sh!t dude.
Source:
![]()
Aylo - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
xHamster - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
XVideos - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
So porn is basically jagging off to other people having sex?Chicken or the egg?
Doesn’t matter what comes first.
Guys who turn to porn because they can’t get laid at all (the incel type I suppose) are accepting a substitute that keeps them idle.
Instead of getting mad and deciding to put forth that emotion towards a dedication to change, they get mad at their d!ck, beat it and then go to sleep.
No change. No drama. No going outside the comfort zone.
Idle.
I personally have no problem with porn. I watch it sometimes even when I am getting some. Hell, sometimes I watch WHILE getting some.
But when it becomes a full on substitute to an incel type, it’s just a pair of lazy chains.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Survival of the fittest. If you can't get sex then that means something is wrong with your genes.There is a health aspect to this. Pipes have to be cleaned regularly or your prostate can go to bad that's been scientifically studied. . So if you're not getting it every two weeks from a girl I'm afraid it's DIY. I agree with the junk food analogy too much obviously isn't good.
Certainly not blaming porn. You misunderstand my point if you think so. However, the fat person must stop eating fattening foods.Don't blame porn when you fap excessively.
Don't blame cars when you drive into a ditch.
Don't blame fast-food just because you became fat.
Don't blame softdrinks because you have diabetes.
Just blame yourself for being lazy and stupid, only by recognising ur faults can one improve.
Almost every thread in one way or the other points finger at something else other then themselves - which is often the root cause of their own foolish predicament.
Be honest and then u r able to surpass ur limits.
Fapping with a fleshlight and vr porn is still fapping. I used a fleshlight in the past but my house is to holy for that to be realistic.Ya'll don't even know how to jerk it right.
Regular porn is gross and half the time they zoom in on the dudes anus, and you never see any tits ... guys putting their hands all over girls face.. stupid shyt.
VR porn with a Fleshlight, who needs a woman.
I have those tools and I have gone a full week no fap. I'm going out tonight and I'm going to pounce on the first chick to even look at me for longer than a glance.
Gentlemen... We have 6k VR porn.
Jerking off is going to be like the real thing. Elon Musk said so. (well he kinda did)
Sounds gay and cvckish. The other part was the mental rewiring of porn as a sexual outlet instead of sex.So porn is basically jagging off to other people having sex?
I already know. Im glad our forum member made it simple. It rewires your brain to replace fapping for sex and kills your response around real women. But yes in simple terms your jagging off to the OTHER GUY fvcking a babe. Which is gay.Your primitive mind doesn't know the difference between 'batin' to porn and squirting on your neighbor's bushes, while peeking through their bedroom window shades. When you tell your primitive mind that you're that kind of loser, it will drop your T-levels et cetera accordingly.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You can not be lazy and stupid and still not be able to get women, not a cause and effect issue.Don't blame porn when you fap excessively.
Don't blame cars when you drive into a ditch.
Don't blame fast-food just because you became fat.
Don't blame softdrinks because you have diabetes.
Just blame yourself for being lazy and stupid, only by recognising ur faults can one improve.
Use google.Honestly, how much porn do you guys watch lol? I admit I use porn hub sometimes but I'm not really into watching porn constantly like some of you guys are.
Btw, where does Tushy get all those hot porn actresses? I mean, they have the hottest of all the major porn productions, at least on porn hub.
It's easier if you find a few favorite porn actresses you like and search for them.Honestly, how much porn do you guys watch lol? I admit I use porn hub sometimes but I'm not really into watching porn constantly like some of you guys are.
Btw, where does Tushy get all those hot porn actresses? I mean, they have the hottest of all the major porn productions, at least on porn hub.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That is still porn. Even if it's once in a while and you are looking at bikini pics.Not watching porn constantly. Maybe just looking at nude pics but it's casually.
Yea the honesty is watching other ppl fck is un healthy. Get over yourself. Porn is fcked and some things outside yourself are off.
Watching porn is exceptionally bad because its solo. It destroys your own soul azz hat.
Contrary to all these posts that legitimize it and even call it personal responsibility fail to even talk about how fake it is and your not actually "fcking a real puzzy"
These are ego centric posts by deeply flawed individuals trapped under layers of excuses of why they can't last more then 7 mins with a real vagina.
I'm worried abt you.Clown post
My post wasn't directed at you per se, it's geared towards a larger audience and I just used ur thread as a platform.Certainly not blaming porn. You misunderstand my point if you think so. However, the fat person must stop eating fattening foods.
It is a crutch many men turn to. Lazy men.
Fan of red foreskin is saying porn is bad? LooolI believe that there is a portion of men who turn to porn because they are failing to get women, not failing to get women because of porn. Here is what I have noticed though. As time goes on and many things improve for these men, they are hooked on porn at that point. Easy access to "s3x". So, what happens? Well, now that things for them have improved a bit they might be able to get some women with enough effort, but they lack the motivation due to the ease of porn. Shooting off so much without the real deal probably hurts t levels as well.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.