"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

My physique, do ladies dig it?

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
This guy with the blue shirt in the middle has a build VERY similar too mine.. I have the same deal going on as this dude, the long legs, the overall physique and the height. I tower over most of the shrimps at my work. But the thing is I always feel like I'm a little too lanky... I saw this guy on the net and thought "holysh!t, this is how I look!" So what do you guys think, am I too lanky or what?? My build is just like the dude in the picture, the one in the blue shirt. Should I cake on some more muscle or what?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
nah the dudes build is alright i guess. Just dont wear your pants as high as he does and wear loose fitting clothes. And of course added muscle will only help you look better, but not necessarily a must
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Yeah you're too lanky. You should be ...less ..er ... lanky.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
A few pounds of muscle always looks good. No woman likes that starved heroin-waif look on a guy unless she is a starved heroin-waif herself.


But those handcuffs??? NOT a good fashion accessory!!!):D
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
No woman likes that starved heroin-waif look on a guy
So WaterTiger are you saying the dude in that pic looks like a lanky prik with no muscle? Because looking through some recent photos of me I have pretty much the exact height and build of that dude in the pic.

Looks that skinny does he, like a heroin addict!? Jesus I gotta go harder at the gym... didn't realise how bad it was!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Charisma
He ain't skinny dude
yeah, that dude aint skinny at all. Infact from the pic it looks as if his quite built! Although he doesnt fit his clothes properly, maybe a change of clothes, or maybe he just needs to get himself into better shape (allowing his body to be in proportion).
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Heh heh, sorry, I read your post and it took me a few minutes to realise you weren't saying "I look like a criminal! Do chicks dig that?"

Yeah, his clothes suck, but he looks quite well built, just make sure your clothes suit you better.
 

flashdance

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by WaterTiger
A few pounds of muscle always looks good. No woman likes that starved heroin-waif look on a guy unless she is a starved heroin-waif herself.
Sure, thats why you never see attractive girls with skinny tatooed dudes :rolleyes:

Maybe your just trying to say a girl feels insecure if she is fatter than her BF or husband?

Anyways, you need an image that suits you... whether its being skinny or not... it needs to be something you can pull off and be confident with. Theres plenty of dudes with "a few pounds of muscle" with nasty looking GFs and wives, and theres plenty of skinny dudes with hot girls. Its all in the game/attitude/confidence.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
From the view point of a proffessional personal trainer:

1. shoulders a little too small.
2. forearms could be a bit larger
3. can't tell if the biceps are in proportion or not.

I would add muscle and reduce the fat around the midsection this guy is showing. He looks tall but not thin with a slight gut.

How tall are you Hash? What is your body fat percentage?

Bicep size. chest. stomach. thigh and calf measurments...(no cracks you eggheads)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
The Player_sipreme teach-in!

So what's a good excercise for the gut? I've been doing situps and flutterkicks (cos they're what I'm gonna hafta be good at for work) and I'm thinking of buying a swissball to sit at behind my desk (there's professionalism).
 

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
4
Location
CA
Re: The Player_sipreme teach-in!

Originally posted by Walden
So what's a good excercise for the gut? I've been doing situps and flutterkicks (cos they're what I'm gonna hafta be good at for work) and I'm thinking of buying a swissball to sit at behind my desk (there's professionalism).
You can have the best set of abs in the world, if you have a layer of fat covering them it won't matter.
 
Top