Mr.Hash wid da Stash
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2003
- Messages
- 298
- Reaction score
- 0
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
So WaterTiger are you saying the dude in that pic looks like a lanky prik with no muscle? Because looking through some recent photos of me I have pretty much the exact height and build of that dude in the pic.No woman likes that starved heroin-waif look on a guy
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
yeah, that dude aint skinny at all. Infact from the pic it looks as if his quite built! Although he doesnt fit his clothes properly, maybe a change of clothes, or maybe he just needs to get himself into better shape (allowing his body to be in proportion).Originally posted by Charisma
He ain't skinny dude
Sure, thats why you never see attractive girls with skinny tatooed dudesOriginally posted by WaterTiger
A few pounds of muscle always looks good. No woman likes that starved heroin-waif look on a guy unless she is a starved heroin-waif herself.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can have the best set of abs in the world, if you have a layer of fat covering them it won't matter.Originally posted by Walden
So what's a good excercise for the gut? I've been doing situps and flutterkicks (cos they're what I'm gonna hafta be good at for work) and I'm thinking of buying a swissball to sit at behind my desk (there's professionalism).