My path towards Manhood...

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heeey! The forums are back! Woohooo... :eek: :D

I'm back too :p

--JOURNAL--
...till now...

The weather here is very bad the last days.. so I was mostly at home..

My brother left for France to continue his study.. Now I won't be distracted and I won't worry of him finding this site (he's natural, so he doesn't need it :p)..

Now, alone at home (only with my parents, but they don't distract me), I'm more motivated than ever!

About the plan I made.. I started following some points.. I go to sleep more early, work out, read affirmations, even laught at the morning :D .. but I can't go jogging because of the weather (it's raining nearly 24 hours a day :( ).. But I made a lot of progress..

These days I did some things from my todo list.. I bought some new clothes (need to buy few more, but they can wait).. I bought new deodorant and cologne (I like it a lot)..

Tomorrow school starts.. so I have to get a new haircut.. So tomorrow before school I'll search around for a nice hairstyling saloon, because my old hairstylist is stupid and I don't like her! I plan to have my sides and back cut very short (nearly to the skin) and on the top - a little longer, so that I can make spikes or some messy hairstyle and one more that I can't explain :D

I have a few more things to say, but they are not important.. So I'll save you some time :p

--QUESTION--

none

--ADVICE--

none

--TODO LIST--
- get a new haircut
- get my front tooth fixed (25th Sep - my first visit for that tooth.. Hopefully it will be fixed fast enough)
- start going out with my friends at least once a day (in progress)
- start applying kino on everyone I know (in progress)
-- the other ones down will wait a little...
- get some nice deodorant and cologne (DONE!)
- buy some nice shoes (DONE!)
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- working out
- started jogging (halted because of weather)
- stopped drinking soft drinks (only water and milk now) and lowered the sweats
- started listening to comedy and reading self-help books
- started reading my affirmations

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi! I wasn't able to post here for the last few days.. but here I am again.. ready to improve more!

--JOURNAL--

I don't know where to start...

I'll start with the improvements I have made and with the positive things that are happening to me...

Yesterday I removed all p0rn from my harddisk.. I realised it's one of the most AFC things ever.. It took me the solid 30-60 minutes a day from my life.. NOT ANYMORE!! Anything that is close to p0rn.. GONE!! Movies, pics, browser cache, browser history.. ALL GONE!!

I also started listening only to songs with DJ lyrics.. I have some AFC songs I like, but I'll find only the instrumentals, so no more unconscious propaganda AFC mind-feeding lyrics! Same goes with AFC movies.. So the only thing left is comedy and some action and sci-fi movies!

Lately I had people giving me a lot of compliments for my clothes and I'm very satisfied.. Clothes do matter! But I notice sometimes people get jealous, fvck them.. if they are so lazy to go and get some nice clothes, that's their problem, not mine!

School is going good for now.. One birthday and one party planned for the weekend :D .. I have a very serious question.. but I'll make another thread for it.. so go there and answer if you can.. ;)

I spent a lot of time.. reading self-improvement books and posts here.. I also read learning books.. Learning C++ at the moment :D

I also am becoming more and more outgoing, but there are things that are stopping me.. like my front tooth, which will hopefully be fixed very soon... I also found out that I have some sort of phimosis and am feeling down about it.. I haven't told my parents yet.. I'll make sure that I don't have any health problems soon!

I'll keep you informed more often from now on!

--QUESTION--

I'll make a new thread about it!

--ADVICE--

I plan on making a series of posts that will hopefully help some of you and get me motivated to follow them, too!

--TODO LIST--
- see a doctor for my phimosis :mad:
- get my front tooth fixed (25th Sep - my first visit for that tooth.. Hopefully it will be fixed fast enough)
- start applying kino (in progress)
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- get a new haircut (well.. basically I fvcked up my hair, it didn't come close to what I expected, but I haven't failed - I just found a way that doesn't work :D)
- working out
- started jogging (halted)

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo yo, how are you all doing? :D

--JOURNAL--
Friday: 19/09/2003

I don't remember what happened in school.. but that night I was at a birthday party.. It was very cool, except there were no girls that I didn't know.. and I like none of them..

But there was some cool music..

Before I went there.. I thought: "What can I do in order to become friends with the people that I will not know?"

After thinking some time.. I was like.. "Ahaa!".. Everyone is drinking at a party (no need to become drunk though).. So I found a cool ****tail in askmen.com and remembered it..

Later.. at the party, I maid the ****tail with the birthday-boy.. and it was extremely good.. Every one was "Wow, this guy PatZull, can really make some good sh1t".. So without doing much I made a lot of friends.. I'm very pleased with myself :D

Saturday: 20/09/2003

Slept till 12 o'clock.. A friend called and said that the party that night was put off.. so I had nothing to do... and went out with my father..

It was fun.. we went at a restaurant.. then at a cinema.. watched "Bad Boys II" and then with one of his friends at a restaurant again..

So, the day slipped without even noticing :D

Sunday: 21/09/2003

I got up.. Studied for monday.. Sat at the PC for some time..

At around 13 o'clock my father came and said "Let's go somewhere and teach you to drive".. I was very happy.. I really want to get a driving license, but alas.. I have one more year :D

So we went out of town.. to a meadow.. And we were driving for like 3 hours.. I learned some tricks :D .. but I don't know if I remembered everything..

So basically.. that was the whole day..

Till Today

I don't remember anything worth saying..

It's 25/09/2003 today.. and I had an appointment with the dentist.. and I'll have my tooth fixed in 2 weeks period.. But in saturday he will put a temporary cover.. so that it doesn't look bad anymore.. till he makes the final vendeer...

So that's it!

--QUESTION--

I had one, but I can't remember it ATM..

--ADVICE--

There was this girl I really like.. She is very cute.. and everybody is like C+F all the time around her.. so I thought that I should try something new.. So I went to her and acted a little like an AFC.. we had a serious conversation, no C+F, nothing interesting.. The other day, I was cranking jokes and C+F.. The next day.. I was acting like an AFC again..

After a few days of shifting my behaviour.. she was all over me.. she kisses me on the cheeks.. hugs me whenever she sees me, but I think I just made another cool girl friend (not GF)..

So my point is.. Sometimes you have to experiment.. Be AFC one day, be DJ the other.. But be careful.. because sometimes this is a dangerous craft :D

Ok, I admit it.. it's not much of an advice.. but oh well :D

--TODO LIST--
- BECOME MORE OPEN AND OUTGOING!!!
- see a doctor for my phimosis
- get my front tooth fixed (in progress)
- start applying kino (in progress)
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- working out
- started jogging (halted)

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job Pat... You have made leeaps and bounds my friend... keep up the good work and you'll be a full blown DJ in no time. Oh, I totally agree on the whole switching up your attitude thing, makes you mysterious and also makes you seem unpredictable.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hemilaya_Playa: Hey, HPlaya, how are you? Thanks for the reply.. I'll try to keep up the good work, but

today was pretty fvcked up :(

I went to the dentist.. and he started drilling and shaping my tooth for the vendeer.. and the tooth turned out to be pretty fvcked up.. And I'm pretty pissed at the moment, but nevertheless it'll be fixed.. I have two options:

1. Leave it alive, put a filling for volume (because my tooth is now 1/3 of the normal size) and then put porcelain vendeer on top.

2. Remove the pulp and the whole tooth.. and make a wholly new tooth..

What do you people suggest ?

I think of taking option 1, because I can always take option 2, if I don't like it.. :D

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got two tooth implants and the experience with it was all right. The biggest problem I had was I had to be careful about what foods I ate for 3 months so the screw could mold to my gums. If I were you I'd just get the tooth implant the surgey was not at all painful for me and it should blend in with the rest of your teeth. The only downside is that after a few years your tooth implant may look more white then your other teeth.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
GlutusMaximus86: I don't think we here (in Bulgaria) have this implant technology yet :(

I chose option 1 and I think I chose the better one, because today, after the dentist shaped it, he said that it'll become stable.. The only drawback is that my tooth base is leaning forward, so the whole tooth will be leaning forward a bit..

But he said that I can put night braces and fix the problem.. so I am pleased with the progress by now :D

Tonight I'm seeing him again.. and he'll put a temporary cover, yay! :D

Then I'll have to go few more times. The dentist must measure the permanent cover and put color on it, and then put it permanently.. So maybe it'll take 1-2 weeks, but the temporary cover will still be better than my old tooth :)

Cheers!

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay!

I am just back from the dentist.. he put the temporal cover.. Bye bye, old tooth.. The color is not exactly as my other teeth, but the permanent cover will be, so I'm not worried..

I'll have my permanent cover put on 07/10/2003..

Wish me luck with my new looks :D :D
because I'm starting major DJing soon :D

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, congrats. Its always nice when you see visable improvement!

You kno what they say- gotta have teeth!:D

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloud-uk: Hey, man, how's life going? :D lol, thanks, I just love myself with my new tooth :p

There is new information on my tooth... I'll have my permanent cover ready on 07/10/2003 and after some tests, I'll have it put on 14/10/2003.. so sorry for the confusion, lol :)

These few days I was ill (and still am) so I didn't do anything.. I also had a lot of work to do for school.. and third, I injured the lower part of my back, where the tail is.. :(

I hope everything will come back in place soon...

Ok, here is my plan for further improvement:

1. From monday I'll double my efforts for self-improvement. I'll go into a frenzy - doing everything in my schedule correctly, start reading the Bible carefully, read some self-help books, read Double Your Dating and a few more similar books, start training my voice, body language and posture (Secor Fingers posts rule!)...

2. This will continue till I have my tooth put... Then I plan on finally starting the Bootcamp and going into PU mode...

So this is it.. Wish me luck! I'll keep you informed with my progress...

Love ya all! Bye!

J

justme

hey dude, I'm from BG too

hey dude,

I'm 17 years old from Bulgaria.

Drop me an email at: rabbitboy @ abv.bg

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all!

I haven't posted, because this week was sh1tty.. I was ill.. had a lot of work for school, still have a trauma on my tail.. so nothing interesting..

In my previous post I said that I'll double my efforts and start reading more information.. Well.. I started reading a lot, but I didn;t double my efforts for the other things..

I just wanted to say.. so I can motivate myself :)

I also found out.. that I forget a lot... So I will start writing on a sheet of paper what I have to do for the day.

Anyway.. I need to start replying to more threads.. to argue.. to agree.. so that I develop a better understanding of the game :p

So tomorrow I'm back with my standart replies here: journal, todo, etc...

So that's it! Bye!

*goes to read Double Your Dating*