Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My path towards Manhood...

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to all... After lurking for a while.. I though that it is time I finally register, so here I am...

Let me introduce myself first... I'm 17 years old DFC with a serious plan towards the unknown (for now :)) land of the DJs... I live in Bulgaria.. as you can see.. (if anyone is coming here lemme know :))

In this thread I plan on writing my progress and advices.. I will start tomorrow..

Since I'm a novice programmer, I can't leave behind the syntax.. so here is how my posts will be arranged:

-------------------------
--JOURNAL--
my day-to-day journal

--QUESTIONS--
here I'll ask my questions

--ADVICE--
self-explanatory

--TODO LIST--
here I'll write my plans for improvement with a few sentances

--DONE LIST--
I'll keep here my best accomplishments in order to motivate myself
-------------------------

Ok, that's it for now...

P.S. My English is not very good.. so don't be harsh, mkay? ;)

P.P.S. Please leave this in the High School forum, because I'm after all in HS.. and I wanna talk with people on my status :p

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yaw homm|e, c0mpareD 2 min DAWG!

I'm not quite sure who i was bad mouthing there, guys from ghetto's or guys who out-right refuse to use normal letters. Oh well! (joke guys- I love you all!:p )

Welcome to the site, have a good journey!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its bettter than all the newbs on here that go on and on and dont use puncuation once like i'm doing now because it gets really annoying and hard to read and when they tYpE lIkE tHiS mY hEaD aLmOsT eXpLoDeS!

but yeah, your english is awesome

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome ;)

--JOURNAL--
23/08/2003

Yesterday was nothing special... I just read some posts (stockholder's mostly.. 10x BBB :p) and spend most of the time at home.

I bought 2 dumbells and 1 barbell and some weights.. and started working out at home, because I'm very scrawny - only 58 kg = 128 pounds (what is the difference between pounds and pounds[troy]? and what does "lb" stand for?) and I thought that I should start at home at first...

Yesterday I also started jogging.. so basicly I started finally doing something (for me), yay! ;)

--QUESTIONS--

1. look it up in my journal (about the pounds)...
2. I saw different types of proteins.. but I don;t know how to translate them to English.. can someone point out the best ?
3. What do you think is a better time to jog.. in the morning or in the night?

--ADVICE--

I was reading about anchoring (NLP) the other day.. so I thought (remember that I haven't tested it yet) why not associate an anchor to my breathing.. does that make sense? I mean, can this work? I'm not so into NLP :p ...

--TODO LIST--
- start the DJ Bootcamp
- get a new haircut
- get some nice deodorant and cologne
- buy some nice shoes (I already have excellent clothes)

--DONE LIST--
- started jogging and working out at home

so.. this is it for now from me ;)
all kinds of replies are welcome...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a really cool idea. Good luck with everything... I hope you keep this post going. I'll be interested to see the results.

lbs = pounds. Don't ask me why. I don't know what the troy thing is, but I don't think it matters for most day-to-day activities.

Morning vs. evening - do whatever fits your schedule. I think morning might be better though, because it'll wake you up.

Keep posting. :)

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get whey protein what brand of Protein powder to buy

And I'm not a big fan of NLP either, but you can't anchor to breathing because you breathe all the time and it's an involuntary action (you do it automatically without thinking).

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anchoring breathing is impossibel
But you can mirror breathing. I think thats waht you mean?
Anyway Mirroring breathing is very complicated and can distract you so only do it if she's talking

MAybe we should have a fourm just for jounals like this. I'd like it

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Game: thanks.. I'll jog in the morning ;)

jive: yeah.. you're right, but I tried it anyways.. and sometimes out of nowhere you remember that you're breathing.. and it works, you feel more confident (that's my anchor).. I mean, instead of KNOWING that you must touch yourself somewhere to "execute" the anchor, why not KNOW that you're breathing? ;)

DarkfalconIV: I think Mirroring sucks.. but thanks for the input anyway :p

--JOURNAL--
24/08/2003

Yesterday I got up at 6am.. went jogging.. went home and posted my previous post here...

After that I read some articles.. I plan on reading the Bible again (read it 1 time, not the whole actually, before I register)..

Around 9am.. I went out with my brother.. we were out for 2 hours.. nothing special.. listened some cool music in the car..

At home I watched some movies..

16am.. I went out with some friends.. It was very cool.. made them the entire time laughing their asses of ;) I'm pretty pleased with myself.. (and I was not the clown of the group, because I was the center of attention most of the time)

First, we went to some bar.. had some coke and stuff..
Then we went on the beach.. it's beautiful at night, I love it...
At around 23pm I was home.. and got into bed...

The whole day today I observed myself and found some bad things:
1. I'm shy, mostly because of my self-image (I'm scrawny and have a black front tooth.. and yes I'm already visiting the dentist and I'll have it fixed september)
2. I can make eyecontact, but I'm just scared of smiling :(
3. I'm scared of applying kino even on my girl friends (not gf's)

--QUESTIONS--

1. Where are the light spots for kino.. and when do one apply it?
2. If someone is in the mood, please write how you overcame your shyness (just with a few sentances)

--ADVICE--

no advice today ;)

--TODO LIST--
- get my front tooth fixed
- start applying kino on everyone I know
-- the other ones down will wait a little...
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woh! I like you man, for the simple reason your motivated an dyour actively improving yourself. I give you much respect! Big up yourself!

As for the questions, kino is good whenever. I take it you mean when are good times, and how to do it? Well, you just have to build it into your meetings with girls. I'll give you some examples, to use and work on.

1) if you ask a give to come with you to do something, guide then by putting your hand on their back. Its not putting their arm around them, but just touching.

2) tickleing. Its brilliant. Tickle girls all the time! I cannot stress this enough. Its so simple and easy and it gets such good results.

3) Brushing off something that's on them/ putting their hair back in place. This is also good for working out IL, if they've got a "little something" on their top or face, just brush it off for them. Its simple and innocent, but it does have an effect. As for the hair, putting it back behind their ear is a pretty cliched move, but still, it works!

hope that helps.

Oh, and I wouldn't really know about the shyness, just work hard to do "un-shy" things, and eventually you should over come it.

Again, thanks for these intelegent posts- and good luck with everything.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloud-uk: Thanks for the kind words, man, I appreciate it! And thanks for the quick-tips also :p keep on replying to my posts ;)

--JOURNAL--
25/08/2003 = HOT

Got up at 6am and went jogging.. I plan on starting taking a long baths after jogging and take my time to groom myself for the rest of the day...

After that I read some posts here and replied to mine...
From 9-13am.. work.. and from 13-16am I had to make a program (on Delphi, if someone is interested to know)

After that I went out with one of my friends.. He's very popular, natural DJ and is very cool (let's call him L).. We went to play pool.. He won.. but oh well.. next time I'll show him ;) Had some more fun with him.. then we went to play counter-strike (just for fun, we are not "addicted").. On our way to the PC Club, he saw a very good friend of his (who is also very popular and Natural) and introduced me to him :)

We are namesakes.. And I'm very happy that I didn't shy out.. and made some major jokes... He is cool guy..

I'm beginnig to become more outgoing.. Maybe I should start going out with L more often.. he has a lot of friends.. But I have some problems with getting to know people and make friends with them..

We went to the club.. I won (I was a pro-gamer once ;)).. Two girls, with whom I started working my magic on, when I found this site, came there.. There were like: "PatZuuuulll, we are so happy to see you" and both jumped on me and kissed me.. I was like "OMG!!".. To tell you the truth I haven't been kissed by a girl (I told you I was a DFC).. It was on the cheek.. but it's a beginning after all :) :)

Talked a little with them.. and went home.. it was 22pm.. so I jumped into bed.. GOODNIGHT

THE ONLY NEGATIVE THING WAS: I DIDN'T WORK OUT YESTERDAY, BECAUSE I WAS DEMOTIVATED.. BAD!! SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

--QUESTIONS--

1. What is the best way to make friends with someone? It just isn't in my blood :(

--ADVICE--

C+F works !! But don't forget one thing: BE PLAYFUL !!

--TODO LIST--
- get my front tooth fixed (september)
- start applying kino on everyone I know (in progress)
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

my list is growing and I think I'm going too fast.. but oh well...

--DONE LIST--
- stopped drinking soft drinks (only water and milk now) and lowered the sweats

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any improvements on your appearance should be your number one priority (if they already aren't). Once you're looking your best you will have much more confidence and it will be easier to overcome shyness.

As for making friends, simply introduce yourself to as many people as possible. Talk to EVERYBODY. This may be tough if you're shy, but you won't regret it. People always ask, "how do i make more friends?" The simple answer is to meet more people. Good luck man.

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great idea man..

I'm gonna check in here regularly. Who knows, I may even do the same!!

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree becuase it is so well organized and to the point... I love it! I think that a field report forum would be absolutely great if it was in this format. Thanks and cheers to blugaria!:D

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always had a problem making friends with people too... I've always been pretty reserved with my thoughts, introverted, etc. It's funny, because I can talk to girls no problem, but I get nervous talking to guys (strange, huh?)

Anyway, I think that what might interfere with making friends (at least it did for me) is being unwilling to expose any part of yourself - no, I'm not talking about flashing. To make friends, you have to let out some of yourself - ie talk about your interests, opinions, etc. and let other people do the same. Sharing opinions/experiences = bonding = friendship. At least that's my idea.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot: thanks for the reply... and yes, looks are one of my first priority.. tomorrow I'll probably post a picture to ask for some hair tips, lol ;)

mesarectoverb: thanks.. I know that you MUST do the same.. ;)

Hemilaya_Playa: field report forums would be nice.. but I think less people will reply to it.. and cheers to you, too :p

Da Game: hmm.. you made an interesting point.. I should do some more self-observing and see if that is holding me back.. thanks!

--JOURNAL--
26/08/2003

Nothing interesting yesterday..

6am -> jogged
7am-9am -> read some articles, breakfast, bath...
9am-13am -> work

the rest of the day I spent home...

I wrote some nice affirmations, which I'll start tomorrow (read: today)

I also started reading "7 Habits of Highly Effective People".. nice book (or maybe ebook ;))

Had some fun with my brother at home.. listened to some Stand-up Comedy, which I dl'ed to tune my sense of humour :p

So, that's it!

--QUESTIONS--

1. Any tips on how to master timing?
2. How do you actually read affirmations?

--ADVICE--

Ok, try this:
1. Write down all types of humour (sarcasm, etc...)
2. Find which type you use the most (it must come naturally)
2a. If you're not funny already this will not work for you!!
3. Choose one type from the list you want to develop
4. Listen to some jokes and comedian that use it
5. Next time you are about to make a joke paraphrase it from "your type of humour" to the type of humour you chose at point 3
6. Repeat 5, repeat 5, repeat 5, 5, 5 .......
7. When you've mastered it, you can start with another type.. and mix them later on
8. Tell me if it works for you

If you didn't understand something (probably because of my English ;)) don't worry to ask :p :p

--TODO LIST--
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started listening to comedy and reading self-help books

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about your english, it's better than mine, and english is my first language!

I'm gonna write up a report of tomorrow, I'm handing out brochures for 11 hours..... so a LOT of chicks will be passing by me :)

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
mesarectoverb: Have fun! I'm looking forward to reading your report :)

--JOURNAL--
27/08/2003

People who are reading my journal (I hope there are such people) are probably thinking "Why da fvck isn't he posting anything about girls?!?" and the answer is "I have all the time in the world, why not waste 1-2 month self-improving and taking my sh1t together, and then waste it with girls.."

I hope people will stay with me, during my loong and slow ride, because I need your help and support.. Thanks for the forum and thanks for everything you're doing!

Yesterday was so so..

You already know what I do till 13am..

16am.. I went out with a friend from school.. I haven't seen him for 2 weeks or so.. We played some pool and talked about what's going on with us..

I plan on asking him the next time, if he sees something bad or negative in me, so I can fix it.. after all, perfection is a primary goal, ya know, lol ;)

Then I watched Hulk on the cinema, 1/10, don't waste 138 minutes of your life !!!

Then went home and off to bed...

This was another trashy day.. I should do some more self-obseving and get myself to do something (about me)...

--QUESTIONS--

look previous post
also, tell me what you think of the advice from the previous post

--ADVICE--

none

--TODO LIST--
- get a new haircut
- start the DJ Bootcamp

--DONE LIST--
- started listening to comedy and reading self-help books

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my FR of Today....

Today ..... SUCKED

Everything happened at all the wrong times. There was this chick with green hair, and she was gorgeous. I caught her checking me out before I noticed her and then did the whole EC James Bond thing, and she was really into me. Right when I start my approach, the boss comes up the stairs, so I start to hand out flyers again, and then there was a mad rush of people... She was pushed out the door, and I'm getting f*cked by people wanting to ask dumb questions... And of course, I don't want to lose my job over a chick, so I went back to work. And since I'm still an AFC at heart, I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole day.

This made me ask myself another question... How can you guys phase out and move on from girl to girl? I mean.. does it just take practice?

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, to an extent it takes practice and just stopping being an AFC.

I see it as a mix of 2 things. One, your AFC impulse to live in the past. thinking about "what could have been" and "what I should have done", oh and beating yourself up afterwards about it.

Two, if you've never had something before, there's a tendancy to cling to it, and not move on. This is more baout girlfriends, but when you get your first real girlfriend, who you really like, getting over her is a *****.

You've got to take my word for the first that you couldn't have done anything but what you did, and you have to get over it. You didn't even speak to the girl! And for the second, you have to take my word that better stuff will come your way, but not if you live in the past and cling to what has gone.

And I'm a very trustworthy person! ;)