“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

my parents are irrepairable at this point

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
these dudez are insane, mainly my dad is the issue that ruined my mother with his intrusiveness, rudeness, accusations and many other bad traits (not that she was perfect before) but now they are at point that theyre totally ruined, annoying and so on so on


my dad is the type that will say ANYTHING often nonsensible to provoke you for no any particular reason tbh and when you call him out he will keep trying to find issues in you. he does this regularly to me and my mom.


not to me though cause i stopped speaking with him year ago and when he makes attempt to say something to me thats not absolutely neccesary to communicate then i either tell him to go away or ignore him absolutely


anyway from redpilled point of view no clue whats wrong with my dad, hes example of a person you dont want to become




part of story from today, my mother got some automated messages on skype from some spammer advertiser that sends this msg to 10000000 ppls in same time, and my dad like confronted her about it saying its her boyfriend from work LMAO and trying to talk bs
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Maybe your father need some friendship , I bet he has no friends.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Tell your dad get better, not bitter.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Your dad is nervous to see his son age 28 living at home and haven't achieved sht in his life. I suggest Pook lesson 6, be the price. Looks like you just think you are the price and it's all in your head. How does it feel to be a useless void filler?
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Your dad is nervous to see his son age 28 living at home and haven't achieved sht in his life. I suggest Pook lesson 6, be the price. Looks like you just think you are the price and it's all in your head. How does it feel to be a useless void filler?
LOL isnt thinking that youre the price the key to success with wamen?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
You sound like an ungrateful little dip$hit. A man should honor his parents, not disrespect them.
 
Top