Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my parents are irrepairable at this point

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
these dudez are insane, mainly my dad is the issue that ruined my mother with his intrusiveness, rudeness, accusations and many other bad traits (not that she was perfect before) but now they are at point that theyre totally ruined, annoying and so on so on

my dad is the type that will say ANYTHING often nonsensible to provoke you for no any particular reason tbh and when you call him out he will keep trying to find issues in you. he does this regularly to me and my mom.

not to me though cause i stopped speaking with him year ago and when he makes attempt to say something to me thats not absolutely neccesary to communicate then i either tell him to go away or ignore him absolutely

anyway from redpilled point of view no clue whats wrong with my dad, hes example of a person you dont want to become

part of story from today, my mother got some automated messages on skype from some spammer advertiser that sends this msg to 10000000 ppls in same time, and my dad like confronted her about it saying its her boyfriend from work LMAO and trying to talk bs

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your father need some friendship , I bet he has no friends.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your dad get better, not bitter.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Your dad is nervous to see his son age 28 living at home and haven't achieved sht in his life. I suggest Pook lesson 6, be the price. Looks like you just think you are the price and it's all in your head. How does it feel to be a useless void filler?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Your dad is nervous to see his son age 28 living at home and haven't achieved sht in his life. I suggest Pook lesson 6, be the price. Looks like you just think you are the price and it's all in your head. How does it feel to be a useless void filler?
LOL isnt thinking that youre the price the key to success with wamen?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like an ungrateful little dip$hit. A man should honor his parents, not disrespect them.