"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

MY OWN F*CKING FAMILY! - Need a little help...

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
Big debate going on on FB between my family and myself. Their issue - marriage is declining - and the article says "because women won't date down" and the OP is calling the article out as BS, as well as Hypergamey, calling me an incel and a cuck (very common and my skin is thick so no big deal).

I waited for one to respond who I knew was getting married and I found it interesting his response:

No no FMCSMT, understanding it is not the problem. The logic is sound, though horrifying. You basically deconstruct a broken relationship (which involves a woman leaving a man for another) by simply saying, the woman only left you because she found an upgrade. If that isn’t the biggest damn insecurity I have ever heard of, idk what is. You know, men who have been repeatedly left by woman for Chad Thundercock might wanna start asking themselves, ‘maybe it’s me?’ but then that wouldn’t fit with your little diagram some douche nozzle trumped up.

The reality is, it turns out woman have brains too and they know how to use them. When they find a guy isn’t what they’re looking for, they’ll probably look elsewhere. And as with either gender, there are both good and bad people complete with good and bad motives.

Your little red pill society is exactly what Dan described it; a **** ton of inadequate men complaining about woman who left them because Chad Thundercock swooped in. Here’s the thing though, of the two of you, who do you think is more happy at this current moment: the person currently enlisted in a bogus internet cult, or the other one with the guy nicknamed ‘Thundercock’. I’ll bet only one of the two is satisfied...."

I said nothing about a woman leaving because she found an upgrade and he assumes I am insecure (again, common response).

I am curious as to how you would respond. This is my blood. I don't wish to direct him any sort of way. But I do wish to respond with some of your help, if possible.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Man just use fact dont waste time explaining hypergamy or red pill stuff.

Marriage declining is mostly because its very disadvantageous to the Men its that simple.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Big debate going on on FB between my family and myself. Their issue - marriage is declining - and the article says "because women won't date down" and the OP is calling the article out as BS, as well as Hypergamey, calling me an incel and a cuck (very common and my skin is thick so no big deal).

I waited for one to respond who I knew was getting married and I found it interesting his response:

No no FMCSMT, understanding it is not the problem. The logic is sound, though horrifying. You basically deconstruct a broken relationship (which involves a woman leaving a man for another) by simply saying, the woman only left you because she found an upgrade. If that isn’t the biggest damn insecurity I have ever heard of, idk what is. You know, men who have been repeatedly left by woman for Chad Thundercock might wanna start asking themselves, ‘maybe it’s me?’ but then that wouldn’t fit with your little diagram some douche nozzle trumped up.

The reality is, it turns out woman have brains too and they know how to use them. When they find a guy isn’t what they’re looking for, they’ll probably look elsewhere. And as with either gender, there are both good and bad people complete with good and bad motives.

Your little red pill society is exactly what Dan described it; a **** ton of inadequate men complaining about woman who left them because Chad Thundercock swooped in. Here’s the thing though, of the two of you, who do you think is more happy at this current moment: the person currently enlisted in a bogus internet cult, or the other one with the guy nicknamed ‘Thundercock’. I’ll bet only one of the two is satisfied...."

I said nothing about a woman leaving because she found an upgrade and he assumes I am insecure (again, common response).

I am curious as to how you would respond. This is my blood. I don't wish to direct him any sort of way. But I do wish to respond with some of your help, if possible.
When people waste your time you can make it costly to do so or you can cut them off. Dont go back and forth.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
People who believes in hypergamy - victim mindset - control mechanism propagated by feminist (sorry dudes, I'm not backing down from this).

If you as a man r at the lower end of the food chain then "hypergamy" exist to benefit women - it's just the feminine imperative. What's so special about that ?

If u r a man at the upper end of the food chain then "hypergamy" doesn't exist for you. Women then has "super hypergamy" issues with you.

And I'm not talking about how much money a man has...
 
Top