"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

My observations of Indianapolis, Indiana

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Pros
-clean and efficient city for the most part
-Friendly people, none of that fake niceness you encounter in the South
- interracial friendly

Cons

-The big fish in a small pond definitely applies here. A Girl’s value can easily be inflated by 3 points here. A 9/10 here can easily be seen as a 6/10 in a major US city.
- Definitely a higher male to female ration here
- A lot of lesbians here lol
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
-The big fish in a small pond definitely applies here. A Girl’s value can easily be inflated by 3 points here. A 9/10 here can easily be seen as a 6/10 in a major US city.
- Definitely a higher male to female ration here
Wouldn't that make women have bad attitudes? Indianapolis doesn't have a rep for bad attitudes but cities with excess males contain women with bad attitudes for the most part.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
I had no idea Indianapolis was in Indiana. Jake, are you trying to say Oklahoma City is in Oklahoma too?

From what I can tell the entire Great Lakes region is meh for game unless you get into the Scandanavian areas (Minnesota/Wisconsin)
 

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
I've surprisingly had a great experience with Indiana girls for the most part save for the select few that went to Bloomington for school and tried to live out that sorority girl lifestyle hardcore. I am not sure what it is but women from the midwestern states, except for Michigan for some reason, have a very straightforward and approachable vibe to them. Even Southern girls are fake and play a ton of games but midwestern girls are sort of just direct and to the point while being just normal people. I respect that about them.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,511
Reaction score
11,389
Been to Indy multiple times. Not impressed by the talent.

But yes Midwestern people are straight forward, not fake. Lots of Germans and Scandinavians. Salt of the earth folks. You can trace most midwesterners roots back to a family farm that develops good people. Strong patriarch families.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top