I still respect her as my mother but she gets angry real fast and today she was asking me to do something in the most ****ed up tone you could imagine.
I tried to atleast keep my cool and said "couldn't you said that abit softer mum?" Then all of a sudden we both were arguing, I just went to my room and listen to the radion while she does her usual ranting that goes for atleast half an hour (these things had happened before).
I know the post might not make sense cause this comming from a 14 yr old so bear with me. Do you guys have any ideas what I should have done ?
May be I shouldn't have said anything at all back, but I know my mum well and she walks over people who she thinks she can walk on. How do I give her respect the right way ?
I tried to atleast keep my cool and said "couldn't you said that abit softer mum?" Then all of a sudden we both were arguing, I just went to my room and listen to the radion while she does her usual ranting that goes for atleast half an hour (these things had happened before).
I know the post might not make sense cause this comming from a 14 yr old so bear with me. Do you guys have any ideas what I should have done ?
May be I shouldn't have said anything at all back, but I know my mum well and she walks over people who she thinks she can walk on. How do I give her respect the right way ?