"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

My mom is very controlling.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hey guys. Need some advice. Ok im a grown man and was thinking about putting some of my wealth into stocks etc: now instantly my mom says no your not doing that. Blah blah blah. Anyways lets cut to the chase. 1. Im a fully grown adult.
2. I saved all my money.
3. I got my own house. Pay my own bills etc:
It bothers me because it kinda turns me off visiting her. I know this isnt in the right location. But could some fellow djs give me some advice? I dont know what to do. I almost dont want to visit her now. Please? Any help?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hey guys. Need some advice. Ok im a grown man and was thinking about putting some of my wealth into stocks etc: now instantly my mom says no your not doing that. Blah blah blah. Anyways lets cut to the chase. 1. Im a fully grown adult.
2. I saved all my money.
3. I got my own house. Pay my own bills etc:
It bothers me because it kinda turns me off visiting her. I know this isnt in the right location. But could some fellow djs give me some advice? I dont know what to do. I almost dont want to visit her now. Please? Any help?
Going forward keep all your motivations, things your working on, things you really care about to yourself. Most people in the world including your mom will attack it. That's perhaps what she's trying to teach you the hard way. Just let out a little nugget every once in a blue moon.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Going forward keep all your motivations, things your working on, things you really care about to yourself. Most people in the world including your mom will attack it. That's perhaps what she's trying to teach you the hard way. Just let out a little nugget every once in a blue moon.
@mrgoodstuff this sounds odd. But its almost like she doesnt want me doing better in life than her? Is that what your trying to say?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@mrgoodstuff this sounds odd. But its almost like she doesnt want me doing better in life than her? Is that what your trying to say?
It's possible. But it's also possible that like a mother bird forcing her babies out of the nest to fend for her own, she's showing you that the world WILL almost be guaranteed to attack your: ambitions, goals, desires, what you've accomplished, what your dreams and wishes are. Just keep it close to your chest from now on ( poker game ), and you will find that the energy will stay inside of you. When we speak it, we breath the energy out, we also gave them something to which attack, taking our energy or making us protect it and still losing energy. By speaking these thoughts we give them the keys to our kingdom by revealing these sensitive tidbits. Just don't share it. I wouldn't tell almost anyone.

I have a young ambitious daughter whose doing incredible, and i begged her to please only tell me her ambitions and desires. I explained that most people will attack it, and I as her dad want her to be better than me. But most people cannot do it, they don't want you better.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Anyone (including family) that tries to tell me how to run my business, gets fired. Especially, self proclaimed experts.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@mrgoodstuff this sounds odd. But its almost like she doesnt want me doing better in life than her? Is that what your trying to say?
Human nature brother... They cannnot even HELP themselves. Many times it's completely auto-pilot from their end. Some of the things you describe to them may sound preposterous from their perspective.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ill explain a scenario. I was offered a 100k dollar a year job when i hit 23 years of age. My mom didnt want me to do it. And stupid me listened. Not anymore. I live in my own house. I pay my own bills. Cook my own food etc: i think its time to create a healthy distance between my goals and my mom.
Bro, don't tell hardly anyone. Some really meddling people will figure out who you are in here and get your info that way. The quieter you are about your business and your gains the better.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
You've actually picked the *right* place to address your problem.

Overbearing, domineering and controlling mothers are a result of a lot of the problems that arise with men and their female relationships. A lot of men wouldn't be here if not for the behavior of their mother.

Chances are, when you assert yourself, you can expect to be guilted, put down or any other assortment of reactions. I chose the word "reactions" and not "tactics" because "reaction" is more of an emotional response, whereas "tactic" is more combative.

Every time that you are compliant, this sets a "tone." Subconsciously, this 'communicates' that her behavior is acceptable. If you do an immediate 180 degree on her, it's really going to upset the dynamic (and not in a good way).

I guess that it all depends on the relationship you have with your mother. I'd suggest that you talk to her. Do not put her on the defense by saying "you always do ____" . Instead, say "I'm going to do ____ and I know you may not agree, but that's how it's going to go." Finish it off with letting her know that you value her (and if you're this expressive) that you love her... but be firm that it's time for her to let go.

Here's some psychology to consider.
This is going to be a bit of a sting to your mother. The reason is because as long as she can feel like a mother to her child, she will feel youthful and with a purpose. I mention this so you will not have any resentment toward her or view her as intentionally manipulative.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
You've actually picked the *right* place to address your problem.

Overbearing, domineering and controlling mothers are a result of a lot of the problems that arise with men and their female relationships.

Chances are, when you assert yourself, you can expect to be guilted, put down or any other assortment of reactions. I chose the word "reactions" and not "tactics" because "reaction" is more of an emotional response, whereas "tactic" is more combative.

Every time that you are compliant, this sets a "tone." Subconsciously, this 'communicates' that her behavior is acceptable. If you do an immediate 180 degree on her, it's really going to upset the dynamic (and not in a good way).

I guess that it all depends on the relationship you have with your mother. I'd suggest that you talk to her. Do not put her on the defense by saying "you always do ____" . Instead, say "I'm going to do ____ and I know you may not agree, but that's how it's going to go." Finish it off with letting her know that you value her (and if you're this expressive) that you love her... but be firm that it's time for her to let go.

Here's some psychology to consider.
This is going to be a bit of a sting to your mother. The reason is because as long as she can feel like a mother to her child, she will feel youthful and with a purpose. I mention this so you will not have any resentment toward her or view her as intentionally manipulative.
@Black Widow Void great advice! I think im just going to silently pursue my goals. And not tell her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top