Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My m8s gf can't walk

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate mat slammed his gf and now she can't walk properly. and that nyt the dad pickd her up from mats place. he realized she cudnt walk properly.. .. she wasnt a virging and mat slammed her really hardcore.. so they took her to doctors and they found out that she has a problem with her vagina now.. bcoz of too much rough sex.. and they dad rang mat and complained about the girls situation.. and they want me to go to doctors with her nex time and they want him to explain wat kind of sex we had to figure out wat hapend.. mat is veryy embarresed of these things and doesnt want to go.. so wen he goes there wat should he say..??

Reaction score
This doesn't sound like Legend! In olde English - "The Hor done herself in!!!"

Reaction score
If you're friend banged her why do they want you to go to the doctors and explain what type of sex the two of ye had. At least make sure you're story makes sense when you're gonna make things up you loser.

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye i wrote this based on what he told me.. I think he meant to check for diseases too.. Because maybe she has a disease from him what are the possibilties shes sore a disease???!