"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

My little problem. Shy chick.

gifteen

New Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Theres this girl in my class, she gives me mad EC and flips her hair at me when she sits near me, but she is usually across the room.

So we get paired up in twos for a project, we talk it up a bit and everything goes well, good EC and what not.

The next class when i walk in i see her out of the corner of my eye right when i walk in she seemed to fidget a lot and toss her hair, but i didn't look over.

At the end of the class I walk over to her right in the middle while everyone is sitting down, and she seems to move around a lot and i think she was wondering what the hell I was doing.

I told her, "You know you owe me a ride in you're car, right?" (the day before we had a conversation about our cars, I told her I was selling mine to buy one like hers), and we talk a little about them and then I ask her if she minds doing that... she said yeah and I asked for her number, and I got it.

I also asked her what she was doing that day and she said she had to stay at school to cheer for the game, I said ok, well I'll call you when the game is over around 8 and we can meet up. It's all good, right? Well... not really.

So I call her around 8:20 and I know shes with her cheerleader friends, I saw them at the ice cream place waiting for their other friend to get off work.

She tells me "Hey, I'm actually going to a friend's house so we can't do it tonight, be we can do it some other time." and I tell her ok, well maybe I'll call you tommorow she says "I have to work" and I say, "Yeah I don't know if tommorow is good for me either, but we'll see."

It's been about 6 days since I called her or talked to her, I didn't call her the rest of that weekend and I pretty much ignored her in class, but today in class I tried to make EC with her but she wouldn't look at me, but I knew that she knew I was looking at her, and sometimes I could see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye.

I'm planning right now to just build social proof with other cuties in that class and sort of disregard her, but I don't want her to lose interest. She seems shy but when I talk to her shes pretty outgoing.

I KNOW my next approach has to be with humor because my other approaches were somewhat serious and were mostly rapport building, I want to approach her soon but I don't want her thinking when I approach her, "Oh no, not this chump I blew off...". Because she did blow me off. But I don't know if she's still interested or not, but she is to some degree because she did give me her number, I just don't want to be annoying toward her.

Should I keep trying or should I just next this one?

If so, should I build more rapport or try to re-setup a meeting again?

Any advice/input is appreciated, thanks.

Jake
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
With all the posts about "shy girls" recently, I'm beginning to wonder if "shy" is just a cop-out term for "not-interested".

In my experience, even a really shy girl will make an effort to talk to you if she's really interested. I'd say you're at the stage now where you can make one more solid approach without coming off as desperate. If she blows you off again though, it's time to move on.
 

gifteen

New Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
She is really outgoing when I talk to her, she gave me her number, and she holds EC for a long time. There has to be some interest.

She used to hold EC real well but now she doesn't even look at me when I look at her, that is why I think she is getting shy with me, but I'm definitely going to approach her again soon to let her know I'm still interested.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by gifteen
She is really outgoing when I talk to her, she gave me her number, and she holds EC for a long time. There has to be some interest.

She used to hold EC real well but now she doesn't even look at me when I look at her, that is why I think she is getting shy with me, but I'm definitely going to approach her again soon to let her know I'm still interested.
Well either grab ur balls and go for it or just next her, thats the choice, dont dither, cos then u will feel bad either way
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
keep us updated on how it goes though
 

123guy

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
Speaking of shy girls, I also wanted to ask a question to those who read this..

I got to know a girl, I ask her why she doesn't say hi to me in school, and shes like, "i'm shy" and i asked her "are you sure?" and then she replies with "yeah"

I made it clear to her that i was interested, and even though i dont talk to her in school because i dont get the oppurtunity to, she would sitll message me on msn and say hi to me. I try not to talk on msn.

The strange thing is that, I called her twice, and twice she missed the call and never called back. So i confronted her, and shes was like, "i'm sorry! the first time it was on silent, and the second time i was watching the OC!"
I then replied with a question, "well, i call you, but you dont pickup. Is it becuase you dont want to talk to me?"
then she says "no! it was becuase i was watching OC. I'll giv eyou a call tongiht. I promise."

Later on that night, she did call me.

but damnit, id ont know if shes interested. she seems fine on the weekend to talk to, but when i talk to her in school, its a hi bye situation, and shes always with her friends. Since we're in differetn grades and i dont know her friend, it makes it really hard for me to talk to her. what do i do?
 

gifteen

New Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Get her more interested, arrange a time for you guys to hang out, outside of school, it didn't work for me but most of the time it does if she has some interest.
 
Top