"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

My little nephew

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
First of all...happy new year.
So I went to my cousin's cook out for new years.
No date, just went to eat.
His son...about 4 or 5.... Says ..uncle ...whispers in my ear....my mom likes you...then scampers away.
Kids are smart.
I would never break the trust I have with my cousin.
We help each other out. We pick up girls together.
But, his woman....does be looking.
I'm not no where near my cousin in terms of talking game, but I am more attractive in the matter, he's got a big azz belly from all the beers.
Also, my exes mom said to me...
You know your cousin's woman likes you right. I'm all like no.
She says, we see it in her eyes.

So...wtf...
He's a brother to me.
But it was made clear last night.
What to do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Nothing.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
Nothing. She’s no good. Stay far away from her.
 
Top