Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

my little dillema: expose how my friend may be cheating on his girl?

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
hey all

This is something thats been on my mind a lot for the past couple of days, and I seek some opinions on what would be the best thing to do.

A brief overview of the situation goes like this:

I have a girlfriend right know whom I like very much, and through the 2 months I have dated her there have been absolutely no real problems. Through this girlfriend, I hooked up my friend, ( lets call him Fred ), with one of my girlfriends friend ( lets call her Mary ). I consider myself responsible for this little hook-up, since I brought Fred to a party with Mary in mind, although my girlfriend played a big role in bringing them together.

Unfortunately, around the same time Fred and Mary got together Fred also met another girl. Now, Mary goes to another school that Fred and I do, and so does the new girl, but the new girls school is in the opposite direction.

So basically, Fred could easily get a dual relationship thing going. Normally, I wouldnt care so much about this, I am not into cheating on girls, and I would let this blow up in his face like it eventually will, but this time I care becuase:

a. Mary is a very attractive girl, and I cant understand how he would cheat on her with this other mediocre looking girl.

and b., the real reason, is that I dont know what the consequences would be with my girlfriend and her group if they found out by themselves eventually, since I know exactly what Fred is doing, and there is no way I could not know.

Basically, I feel guilty for hooking Mary up with such a dirtbag, and I am afraid of how it could affect me when it gets out.

So, what to do? Do nothing, or tell on him? Any input is appreciated. thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Connecticut
I KNEW this was coming, Serg!


The answer is simple, introduce me to this pool of friends and I could accidently slip it off my tongue...

Or, we can lynch ..."Fred" and beat the **** out of him until he comes to his senses and picks "Mary". She's HOT.
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Ignore it. You don't even know for sure if he's really cheating on her or just hanging out with this mediocre chick. (Like you said, why would he cheat with her?)

If anything happens, the chances of anyone blaming you are slim to none.

Otherwise, I'd agree that you should take Mary's side if anything does happen.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
thanks to all who responded. I guess I will ignore it, becuase Snatch is problably right that there is little chance I will get blamed.

And Slinky speaks the truth. I must really emphazise Mary's hotness.
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Never tell someone that they are being cheated on. Its not a pretty picture. 9 times out of 10 they will think you are trying to destroy their relationship, and take the cheater's side.

Doing this would jeopardize your friendships. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
 
Top