"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

My life is really at stake help me out

Polaris_shines

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I have a serious problem if u would like to answer.This lady ,19,moved with her husband and kid in a portion of our house as tenant.I 15 got very fond of her kid and herself but in an only friendly manner.Mine and her family grew ties with each other.Times came when she became economicaly unstable and her husband moved to another country.I as a gentleman took care of them in every possible manner and thus we drew close and I came to know that her husband had lost interest in her because of other women.I dont know when but my emotions for her changed.I want to tell her about them but am afraid that she might think it wrongly because she is weak at this point and I would be acting acting selfishly.(She holds high place for me thinks very highly of me even respects me but just taking it further is difficult.)What should I do.How should I act?It has been 3 years since she moved in .Please help me out.This is not a case of cheating.Open up ur minds.This is real love.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
I would go for her! I dont think she is going to realize you are going for her because of her desperation. You are a man, go after what you want!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Polaris_shines
What should I do.How should I act?
There's a link at the upper right corner of this page called The DJ Bible....if you want to learn how to interact with women, click it and start reading.


It has been 3 years since she moved in .
That's gonna make it tough if she's known you for 3 years. There are two possibilities:

-She has never thought about you romantically
-She has thought about you romantically but rejected you as unfit to be her lover

With the former case, learning how to interact with and attract women and having a strong, masculine attitude can go a long way.

With the latter case, you may be screwed. At any rate, don't sell your life out on this woman just yet.

Please help me out.This is not a case of cheating.Open up ur minds.This is real love.
Get over yourself. You're 15. You have no idea what love IS.

Besides...she's got a KID...suppose she DOES get a divorce...do you want to be step-father to her KID?? (BTW, it IS cheating if they're still married. Get over it)
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Dude, I don't think you wanna deal with the reprecussions of a child, much less one that's not yours.

Sometimes the nani just isn't worth it, and then you move on.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
I still fail to see how your life is at stake here.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
How about you opening your mind up? This is a textbook case of stuff that is begging to go bad.
 

Polaris_shines

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
COME ON

the problem is no one really looked on the message with interest.The only problem is
1)I am 19 years old now.I know what love is.
2)Women donot take 1st steps.Maybe she is interested.
3)I said her husband has lost interest in her and is out of country.
4)I am very fond of her kid.Dont worry.
5)I have more than 50 girls proposing me.Thats not a problem.
6)I am an aeronotical engineer.I know what life is.
The question is that HOW TO ASK HER HAND WITHOUT SEEMING TO BE SELFISH BECAUSE SHE IS ALONE AND WEAK.DONT U UNDERSTAND????? THINK BEFORE GIVING DUMBHEAD ANSWERS...
 

Polaris_shines

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
40
would you be concentrating this time???please READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ANSWERING

I have a serious problem if u would like to answer.This lady ,19,moved with her husband and kid in a portion of our house as tenant.I 15 got very fond of her kid and herself but in an only friendly manner.Mine and her family grew ties with each other.Times came when she became economicaly unstable and her husband moved to another country.I as a gentleman took care of them in every possible manner and thus we drew close and I came to know that her husband had lost interest in her because of other women.I dont know when but my emotions for her changed.I want to tell her about them but am afraid that she might think it wrongly because she is weak at this point and I would be acting acting selfishly.(She holds high place for me thinks very highly of me even respects me but just taking it further is difficult.)What should I do.How should I act?It has been 3 years since she moved in .Please help me out.This is not a case of cheating.Open up ur minds.This is real love.ONE THING
I GOT SOME ANSWERS BACK WHICH HAD CONFUSIONS LET ME CLEAR THEM:

1)Originally posted by squirrels
There's a link at the upper right corner of this page called The DJ Bible....if you want to learn how to interact with women, click it and start reading
MY ANSWER....I have more than 50 girls proposing me.Thats not a problem.

2)Originally posted by squirrels
That's gonna make it tough if she's known you for 3 years. There are two possibilities:

-She has never thought about you romantically
-She has thought about you romantically but rejected you as unfit to be her lover

With the former case, learning how to interact with and attract women and having a strong, masculine attitude can go a long way.

With the latter case, you may be screwed. At any rate, don't sell your life out on this woman just yet.
MY ANSWER...Women donot take 1st steps.Maybe she is interested.


3)Originally posted by squirrels
Get over yourself. You're 15. You have no idea what love IS.
MY ANSWER...I am 19 years old now.I know what love is.I am an aeronotical engineer.I know what life is.

4)Originally posted by squirrels
Besides...she's got a KID...suppose she DOES get a divorce...do you want to be step-father to her KID??
MY ANSWER...I am very fond of her kid.Dont worry.

5)Originally posted by squirrels
BTW, it IS cheating if they're still married. Get over it
MY ANSWER...I said her husband has lost interest in her and is out of country.

NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY.THE PROBLEM IS NOT TO ATTRACT HER I CAN ATTRACT ANY.The question is that HOW TO ASK HER HAND WITHOUT SEEMING TO BE SELFISH BECAUSE SHE IS ALONE AND WEAK.DONT U UNDERSTAND????? THINK BEFORE GIVING DUMBHEAD ANSWERS...
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
First of all, why couldn't you post your lame attempt to defend yourself in your other thread?

This is real love
Care to explain what love is? I'll give you a clue, Love isn't the desire to be with someone else.

The question is that HOW TO ASK HER HAND WITHOUT SEEMING TO BE SELFISH
You just said that this is love.

.I dont know when but my emotions for her changed.I want to tell her about them but am afraid that she might think it wrongly because
You want to know how to vomit your feeling to her.

First of all, you shouldn't have developed emotions for one of your tenants. You should've kept everything at a business level.

Second, you want to be her knight in shining armour like in those romance novels you read.

You want to start this non-existant relationship off with romance. This can't be done. You need to begin a relationship, even a short term one by attracting her to you. She's going to lean on you for help until she's ready to fvck some other guy. You are her emotional tampon, and her chocolate to soothe her pain. That's all you are.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
There's alot of emotions flying around here......emotions are for girls, logic is for men

Bail quickly and saftely
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
think about ti for a second, firstly at 19 she will not want a relationship with a 15 year old. If she was not living in the same house as you and you did not see her so much i would say sure knock yourself out, but do you not realise how much there is at risk here. Dont do it.
 
Top