"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

my last post (probably)

Vodkaholic

New Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Ive just realised sommot.

Coming to a forum everyway and talking about relationships and how to bag women is ***** stuff!

I feel like all these posts, even this site is pointless. Sorry, I don`t know what came over me.

If you want to feel like a man, listen to a song by Elvis, Cash or, toa lesser extent, Sinatra
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Vodkaholic
Ive just realised sommot.

Coming to a forum everyway and talking about relationships and how to bag women is ***** stuff!

I feel like all these posts, even this site is pointless. Sorry, I don`t know what came over me.

If you want to feel like a man, listen to a song by Elvis, Cash or, toa lesser extent, Sinatra
Thanks for that. Now get the f*ck out.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
You might try sticking around for a little bit. You might learn something :)
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Actually what you do is come here, talk about women, and then fantasize about them offline doing absolutely nothing.

I come on in here to share, expound, and dump what I've experienced and learned in the field and then I'm off to another round of socializing, flirting, and womanizing.

Which reality do you think is more fun?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Encinitas
Since I started reading this site women have been throwing themselves at me, pining for me, nervously scurrying for a writing instrument when I ask them for thier number....

You must be some bitter chick that is barely bangable and doesnt want guys to know how to get better looking girls.

That or you are still a whiny little wuss that can't man up and treat women like trash.
 
Top