Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My lack of dating success is just absolutely ridiculous

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I went to the bars tonight

- decent looking 26 year old approached me, all over me immediately, pulls me to the dance floor, then her and her friends leave to go to another bar and she asks me to come along (I make up an excuse for why I can't go - she's not cute enough and was kinda dumb - not my type at all)

- I start talking to cute middle eastern chick and she likes me immediately but alas...I find out she's only in town temporarily (she actually lives in Pakistan)

This is in addition to this super cute mid 30s blonde who has been trying to get with me now for couple weeks (client at work)

My lack of dating success considering how much women like me is just ridiculous. I get approached more by women than anybody I know. I need to put my f*cking ego aside and just approach the women I want without hating rejection so much. How do I stop taking it so personally?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(I make up an excuse for why I can't go - she's not cute enough and was kinda dumb - not my type at all)

How do I stop taking it so personally?
Figure it out. We can't psych analyze you. You've got to get over yourself (no offense).

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Figure it out. We can't psych analyze you. You've got to get over yourself (no offense).

I hesitate too much

I saw super cute Spanish girl with her friend there. I hesitated and hesitated and they left. I see the opportunity, I just need to pounce

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever considered inner Game exercises? Getting over myself is something I’m working on too and these helped me out.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cute Spanish girl with her friend there. I hesitated and hesitated and they left. I see the opportunity, I just need to pounce
like a vulture... hungry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your being a pvssy. I asked you to start fvcking a pvssy that's choosing you . I don't care if she have a baby or she's 10lb heavier than you prefer. Get to fvcking and report back . Fvck that pvssy at least once a day.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection is the cost of striking a deal. Think of it like cold calling, u have to phone 100 people before you make a deal.

After a couple rejections it should be water off a ducks back. If it isn't then I would advise going to see a therapist for low self confidence/ esteem

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection is the cost of striking a deal. Think of it like cold calling, u have to phone 100 people before you make a deal.

After a couple rejections it should be water off a ducks back. If it isn't then I would advise going to see a therapist for low self confidence/ esteem
And I recommended him get some pvzzy he can fvck. If he has a constant source of pvzzy the rejection won't bother him .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

- decent looking 26 year old approached me, all over me immediately, pulls me to the dance floor, then her and her friends leave to go to another bar and she asks me to come along (I make up an excuse for why I can't go - she's not cute enough and was kinda dumb - not my type at all)

- I start talking to cute middle eastern chick and she likes me immediately but alas...I find out she's only in town temporarily (she actually lives in Pakistan)

This is in addition to this super cute mid 30s blonde who has been trying to get with me now for couple weeks (client at work)

My lack of dating success considering how much women like me is just ridiculous. I get approached more by women than anybody I know. I need to put my f*cking ego aside and just approach the women I want without hating rejection so much. How do I stop taking it so personally?
They suck your energy and **** off. Its for sport.

Your not putting yourself to the flame.

You are playing the female biological strategy letting her pick and following her.

Set pace. #s game.

Pull.

Repeat.

Lead. Let her follow.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is in addition to this super cute mid 30s blonde who has been trying to get with me now for couple weeks (client at work)...
Are you serious? Are you just making this up? Sometimes I'm fairly sure you just make these encounters up for ego purposes.

If all these "cute" and "decent looking" girls are "all over you immediately", why don't you stop whinging and actually try dating one? Or at least having sex with one? You've already said how easy sex is for you, but at the same time not a single one of your threads has featured you actually sleeping with all of these women that are supposedly into you.

I think these girls show very mild interest in you, you exaggerate it in your posts and then afterwards you invent some flaw with the girl to justify you own lack of b*llocks and self esteem which prevented you from asking her out/closing.

Long story short, I have no sympathy for your "plight" if you are prancing around turning your nose up at every woman that shows interest in you because you're an angel of a being who no woman can ever live up to. Despite your protests to contrary, your ego is enormous.

On another note, you do compare yourself to the sexual/physical features of other men constantly. And you talk about how handsome you are all the time. Are you 100% sure you're actually straight? Because that's another thing I wonder about, frankly. It's not normal to constantly turn down good looking girls for every arbitrary reason you can think of...unless you're not really attracted to them.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Are you serious? Are you just making this up? Sometimes I'm fairly sure you just make these encounters up for ego purposes.

If all these "cute" and "decent looking" girls are "all over you immediately", why don't you stop whinging and actually try dating one? Or at least having sex with one? You've already said how easy sex is for you, but at the same time not a single one of your threads has featured you actually sleeping with all of these women that are supposedly into you.

I think these girls show very mild interest in you, you exaggerate it in your posts and then afterwards you invent some flaw with the girl to justify you own lack of b*llocks and self esteem which prevented you from asking her out/closing.
here's literally what happened

I sat down next to her - she started talking to me immediately. Pulls me to the dance floor, starts grinding up on me. Then her friends come over and she's basically begging me to come with her to the other bar. Not my type, not really cute enough and kinda dumb/trashy

Long story short, I have no sympathy for your "plight" if you are prancing around turning your nose up at every woman that shows interest in you because you're an angel of a being who no woman can ever live up to. Despite your protests to contrary, your ego is enormous.
no women can live up to? lots of women can live up to it, they just need to look like this and also be smart and classy

[/quote]

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no women can live up to? lots of women can live up to it, they just need to look like this and also be smart and classy
Lots of women live up to your standards? Doubtful, since you seem to reject yourself with every single woman in existence.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I sat down next to her - she started talking to me immediately. Pulls me to the dance floor, starts grinding up on me. Then her friends come over and she's basically begging me to come with her to the other bar. Not my type, not really cute enough and kinda dumb/trashy

[/QUOTE]
She's built

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that pic... I wouldnt do her or give her attention a HB8- and falling fast to the wall
at 30, she will get fAT
at 35 she will be a HB7 lookin for betabuks after riding the CC (damaged goods)
at 40 HB6-

my last 40yo+ dates all had better bodies than this 20sumpin

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So basically she has to be your definition of a model, plus smart and classy. Not asking for much, then...haha.

Yeah, again, I have no sympathy. Hot women are showing you attention, you're judging them on arbitrary criteria and rejecting them. Then you come here and whine that no one is good enough for you, while mentioning these women to inflate your ego on here.

Go see a psychiatrist and sort out your rampant narcissism complex, because you won't have any success with women until you realise that you are not the second coming of Jesus.