My journey to a better me:)

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after reading the chronicles of BPH i have decided to start my own journal where i ca have people give me input on what i can do better or how i can improve. i decided that i want improve in to a better me.
to start off, some about myself.
i am 5'7.. weight about 140lbs...athletic..i have a sexy 6 pack..i think i have a good built body. the big thing in my life is soccer..it has been a way to get my name known around the school. i am sure that this coming school year i will play varsity soccer and do really well. i know this sounds weird but i am really not interested in having a gf or getting laid like most the guys here.. i am not saying that i wont ever.. just that thats not my main goal at this time. my biggest problem right now is that i really dont have a social group. i need some help on this. sometimes i feel like i do not fit with anyone.
i do really well in school which is something that gets the attention of other ppl in my classes. i usually get only As and Bs.
i want to start off by having female friends and being able to get in to their social group and hang out another time other than during school time.

some more about me. about a year ago i started reading on this site and i liked it.. it was nothing like the other sites. then i soon got a gf and kinda left the site because i thought i was done. now that i am single i see that i am not done
that there is more work to be done on myself and i am willing to do that.

Day 1
so today i am going to the zoo with my family so i dont think any chance for me to practice anything other than having fun with my family.
probably will update tonight
ask anything that you guys think will help to give me good avice.
BTW i forgot to say that i workout too and lift weights. more on that later

tiesto5

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my school we have an Honor Society for students who do well in school. Part of the deal is that you have to tutor so many hours to be able to get in. The main reason everyone wants to get in the Honor Society is that it looks great on an application and the teacher will give you a recommendation letter for anything.
Anyways try tutoring because so many kids need help you can stay pretty busy. If you know a girl who is struggling in a class you do well in you can just offer to help her now and then after school.
Most girls will accept your help immediately. What happens to me is that they think I offer to help them because I like them (which is usually not the case) so they think they are getting "attention" then when I don't it makes them go crazy for you. I don't know if that's what you want, but just by helping someone you can usually become good friends.

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
at my school they have that too..couldnt do it this year though..and yea i just want friends like that but dont want them to think i am trying to get with them..

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and say Hi to people, as funny as that sounds it breaks the ice that may be keeping this person from approaching you. If you play soccer you should already have a few friends out of your teammates. Just be a fun person, be outgoing and mess around in class and enjoy yourself.

One of my best friends started out as being a new kid in my school, very quiet though not shy. I started cracking jokes about the teacher, the subject, and watnot. Stuff like that.

It's just a natural progression as long as the person is receptive, and most people will be.

Good luck with your journal!

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a lot of friends but i dont have like that close group of friends..i am fun..i know cuz i always making ppl smile and laugh..

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
another end of the week and not much to report..i feel like i need to go out and meet new ppl..any advice on this..

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Freestyler19 said:
another end of the week and not much to report..i feel like i need to go out and meet new ppl..any advice on this..
then maybe u should go out and meet new ppl by going to a party, I always make new friends at parties

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lili19771 said:
then maybe u should go out and meet new ppl by going to a party, I always make new friends at parties
I can testify that you have to make an effort to be social, and you wont make close friends easily. However, ITS TOALLY WORTH IT! :D

tiesto5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hangout outside of school. Everyone has plenty of friends in school, but many people lack that tight knit outside of school. Have some friends over your house. Or get a bunch of people to go bowling.
The key is to invite kids from different social circles so you become someone who can enter any of them and kind of be the bridge between everyone.

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
i see wat you are saying..school is almost over but i trying to do that now..i usually stay after school with my friends and workout..

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been reading pooks antidump posts..not much to report..just cant wait for school to be over..