Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journey: lost 33kilos while gaining weights at the gym-pics included

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i started late last year when i was 15 almost 16 and weighed about 117kg (no pics of that weight though =S) and now im 16 almost 17 so this transition took pretty much a year but i wasnt until 3 months ago when i had lost enough weight where i could run a decent way without getting tired before the weight really started to shed thus as many of u might know my reccomendations of running

this was taken on the 9th of january 07 (roughly 106kg)
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa96/djben2/fdsgfhggfh.jpg

this one i cant remember (roughly 100kg)
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa96/djben2/P1010033.jpg

this one 2nd november 07 (roughly 85kg)
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa96/djben2/P1010057.jpg

and last but not least this one taken today 6 of january 08 (roughly 78KG weighed at night time so mayb less)
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa96/djben2/DSC00064.jpg

and for you experts out there can you please tell me a rough estimate you think my bf% is on the last pic?

ive also still got man boobs which are getting smaller but i have a bad feeling they arent gonna go away anyone else have any input on this?

EDIT: a massive thx to warboss alex who aswered countless stupid questions and for the great threads i also utilised alot of advice given by throttle espi A-Unit and EFFORT

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic transformation, now it is time to pack on some mass!!!

Hard to put a number on your bf because your abs are quite small. I'd say 12%ish as a guess.

As for your chest if you put 15-20lbs of muscle on and your chest fills out a bit that might take care of the problem.

Get a journal going on here,

Quagmire

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
job well done man

you LOOK COMPLETELY DIFF AND MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE IN YOUR LAST PIC.

YOUR HAD WORK HAS PAID OFF.

now put on some Iron Clad Muscle :)

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outstanding work bro! Totally inspiring.

Kidfabulous

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man! I'm sure it feels amazing to wake up, look in the mirror and see how the hard work has paid off.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazing transformation, like espi said share with everyone what you did to achieve it.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, you're like a completely different person in that last one. Use this as a driving force to keep going.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome man

I'm going to put your thread into the sticky, it's always good to have some success stories, especially with pictures.

i intend to do the same in a couple years when i feel ive achieved enough, and your thread just inspired me to keep the foot on the gas.

cheers mate

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greate work! =) Let me give you some advice for when youre done dieting. Stay at that weight for four months. The body is used to be at a much higher bodyfat, so if you begin "bulking" or simply eating more right after cutting, the fat will pile up again. Bulking right after cutting is essentially the same as yo-yo dieting, and I'm shure you know how that works. A four month recovery period/maintainence period followed by a slow increase in calories monthly will create a new and lower "set-point" for your bodyfat. As a former fat boy who lost 25 kilos and balooned up 13 kilos eight weeks later, lets just say that skinny boy tacktics for bodybuilding dont apply to us.

Other than that - good work! :)

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how i did it was i tried a few different approaches but it never really took off until i pretty much followed warbosses lose fat and gain muscle thread except i took it to the extreme and cut ALL simple carbs out of my diet and had about 150g complex carbs a day i wasnt fussed about losing muscle so i ran 4 times a week at 60% intensity for 10 minutes and trained 3 times a week using the 3 day split i trained as if i was bulking so i did not lose too much muscle and even gained some.
i find for fat people any non retarded diet works but cardio was a key aspect

ive recently gone onto this diet in the last 4 weeks and its absolutely amazing i cant believe no1 has ever mentioned it before on one of the days i get to eat 1000g of carbs and still lose fat its amazing i reccomend it to every1 whos 15%BF or under as theres easyer approaches for fattys =)

http://members.tripod.com/ns_powerlifting/UD2.pdf

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ketogenic diets are good. Anabolic diet, UD diet, CD diet. All good. Just beware when your done. All im japing about :p

xilley

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...
i was clicking back and forth, lol
is it really you?! lol
nice improvement man !
i am about the same as you right now...
working on my abs though... i just can't seem to get it !

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome stuff, the transformation from 1st pic to last pic is scary.

MM

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya scary i even get scared wen i look bak thing is ive still got that fat kid mentality and still see myself as fat in the mirror =S it affects my game too ... jus sumthing i gotta overcome

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an AMAZING change, great job man, keep it up!

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man man, even your abs are coming through now, MASSIVE props to you. You've PROVED you're someone who wants something and so takes control and does whatever it takes to achieve that goal. Good man, keep up the awesome work :)

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx guys its doubled my motivation for the gym and ill post pics wen im at 8% which is my aim then itll be time to eat like a cow and train but any ideas on how to tighten the skin ive got so much loose skin im hoping the fact that im only 17 will mean itll get better with time is this realistic or is reality that im stuck with it forever