Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm not new here but I haven't been active on this forum. I first discovered it when I was in high school around 2007 but I didn't really become more interested in game until recently. Tonight I went out for the first time to practice daygame on the streets. I came home to review what happened today when I thought about posting my experiences here in a journal format. I believe that this could be useful for some of you guys to see what I am doing and for me to receive some feedback. It took me quite some time to be ready to start approaching.

If this is unacceptable to the admins here, then please let me know and feel free to delete this thread.

First a little bit about myself: I'm Chinese American and I live in Queens NY. I'm 25 years old. I'm tall and slim but kind of fit. I am still in undergrad and work part time. I do not have much money. I'm fairly good looking for an Asian guy- but I look younger than my age and have a more cute look. I am currently living with my parents (can't bring girls home), although this wasn't the case always. My circumstances for game are not too good. I live far from Manhattan but attend school there. My social skills are mediocre. I will finish school in about a year if all goes well and then I hope to move out and work a higher paying job again.

My experience with women: I've slept with 3 women. All ONS. I've had several girlfriends but never slept with any of them for various reasons such as- too prude, I wasn't with them long enough, or they felt I wasn't serious enough. These girlfriends were marriage material girls and are not easy to sleep with unless you date them for a long time or if they feel like it will be very long term. I've been dabbling in online dating and now I'm starting daygame approaches. I've done some approaches in the past but they were very sparse. I hope to improve with women overall.

On what I'm doing: I'm working out. I'm working on my fashion. I'm working on posture. I'm working on my social capability in all types of situations. I'm working on finishing college and getting a decent paying job afterwards. I'm also starting approaches.

On Tonight: Before going out to daygame, I had a lot of anxiety. It took me a while to come to a point where I was ready to leave the house even. I headed to Flushing Queens, it being the only busy place that's not too far away from me. There are lots of people here but I arrived a little late, at around 8:30 pm. I walked around first to scope the area. I saw very few girls alone. I feel more anxious about approaching girls in groups, especially if they're a guy. After a while of walking around, I realized that the only way that I was going to approach anyone was if I pushed myself to do it. The anxiety was too great.

Attempt 1- I'm standing at an intersection and see a lone girl walking in my direction. I say "excuse me!". I also put out my arm to try to get her attention. She doesn't hear me and continues to walk away. I see that she had headphones in.

Attempt 2- There is an asian woman standing next to me on her phone. She's older (maybe 35) but I decide to approach anyway. I open with "hey there, I think you're cute and I'd like to meet you". She responds with "NO ENGLISH". I now embarrassingly bust out my poor Chinese and tell her that she's cute and I'd like to meet her. She says "thank you" And we get to talking. The conversation is mediocre and not flirty. She doesn't seem interested and seems to treat me as a young boy. Finally when her friend calls, she walks away without saying goodbye.

Attempt 3- I approach a girl sitting alone at the new world mall food court. I open with "hi, are you by yourself? can I sit with you? you're really cute and I'd like to meet you" She says thank you and is slightly bashful. Her posture becomes more upright when I sit down. As I'm talking to her I'm a little nervous. She's not as cute as I thought but I stay and talk. I ask her questions and she responds. It feels a little bit too much like an interview but I try to bring playfulness into it but I'm not that successful. I felt that I was struggling with this conversation. Part of the conversation felt too rushed. Maybe I should have tried to talk about myself a little bit even though she didn't ask about me? At one point someone texts and she picks up her phone to respond but also saying "sorry" After about 30 seconds of awkwardness for me, I decide to leave, without asking for a number. I didn't ask because I didn't feel that the conversation went well enough.

A question for you guys- what do you think of my opener? It's something like
"hey there, I think you're cute and I'd like to know you"
I think I got this opener from the book Models by Mark Manson.

Anyway, one thing I think now is that instead of going out for the sole purpose of daygaming, I should just practice daygame along with my life. When I'm on the way to school, I should approach women while on the way.

I hope this can be useful to some of you. I also hope I can get some feedback. Let me know what you guys think! This is post 1 and I'm expecting there to be more as I go out and practice.